Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2018 at 7:53 PM, Pakistan said:

Yaha tu ghar k stitch say lay kar blind thak sub  ulta hai.mai turn stitch he mai confuse k on hai ya off.stove  electric . Pakistan mai SSG k stove. Yaha hat kan ulta he ho raha hai

Hi. Many congratulations to you..  so you waited for 1 year after the interview to get your visa. Was it a normal admisitrative process or did you get form DS 5535 for additional information. 

hello everyone!

just for information and much clarity over ds-5535 form, please advise how many of you got US visa stamped on passport without requiring to submitting ds-5535 form, is there anyone among us? also does anybody this year 2018 submitted ds-5535 from to consulate before visa processing. please so advise.

why i'm asking, please read below:

Form DS-5535, Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants, standardizes the collection of additional information, including social media usage, from immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applicants "who have been determined to warrant additional scrutiny in connection with terrorism or other national security-related visa ineligibilities."

DOS had asked the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for a 180-day emergency approval of Form DS-5535, and gave the public until May 18, 2017 to submit comments on the proposed form. OMB approved DOS' request, and the current Form DS-5535 has an expiration date of 11/30/2017. On August 3, 2017, DOS published a Federal Register notice inviting public comment on its planned request that OMB extend approval of the DS-5535 on a regular basis, beyond the emergency approval. DOS will accept public comments for 60 days, until October 2, 2017. 

so IMHO and in view of highlighted statements ds-5535 form no longer needed because form is expired

source: http://www.nafsa.org/Professional_Resources/Browse_by_Interest/International_Students_and_Scholars/Form_DS-5535,_Supplemental_Questions_for_Visa_Applicants/

Hello silver hawk, I had my interview on 23rd Jan, 2018 and they asked additional information like travel history, social media, jobs etc... They sent me email and I replied with requested information. I assume that was form  DS 5535, cuz I didn't see anywhere DS 5535 

1 minute ago, Visa20177 said:

Hello silver hawk, I had my interview on 23rd Jan, 2018 and they asked additional information like travel history, social media, jobs etc... They sent me email and I replied with requested information. I assume that was form  DS 5535, cuz I didn't see anywhere DS 5535 

hey thanks for replying! actually similar information (except social media) was also required in online DS-260 form where all employers, working history, travelling information required from intended applicant. so wondering why they need it again, also this form is expired last year in november so are they still asking same by send ds-5535 forms to intended immigrants, lets see how other members reply to query.

thank you again

No problem silver hawk:), "Gham bantanay say kam hotay hai" lol.

honestly I have no idea what they are doing with our cases. If this AP or additional information thing is necessary they should do it quick

now i believe this song made for all intended immigrants:

Apne Karam Ki Kar Adaayein
Kar De Idhar Bhi Tu Nigaahein
Sun Raha Hai Naa Tu
Ro Raha Hun Main [for females: Ro Rahi Hun Main]
Sun Raha Hai Naa Tu
Kyun Ro Raha Hun Main [for females: Ro Rahi Hun Main]

:blink: :(:unsure::wacko::jest:

3 minutes ago, Visa20177 said:

Lawl silver hawk, 

well supposably reply from CO will be "Sun Raha Hai Naa Tu"  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ro Raha Hun Main [for females: Ro Rahi Hun Main]"    Rotay rahooooo:jest::jest:

and finally CO says:

Abhi Party Shuru Howee Hey... :(

Jisko Wait Nahi Kerna Vo Ja Ke Apni Bhense Charai... :P

:whistle:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, silverhawk said:

and finally CO says:

Abhi Party Shuru Howee Hey... :(

Jisko Wait Nahi Kerna Vo Ja Ke Apni Bhense Charai... :P

:whistle:

hahahaha.you are too Funnyy.:jest:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Visa20177 said:

Lawl silver hawk, 

well supposably reply from CO will be "Sun Raha Hai Naa Tu"  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ro Raha Hun Main [for females: Ro Rahi Hun Main]"    Rotay rahooooo:jest::jest:

hahahahaahahah..lol soo true:jest:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, silverhawk said:

now i believe this song made for all intended immigrants:

Apne Karam Ki Kar Adaayein
Kar De Idhar Bhi Tu Nigaahein
Sun Raha Hai Naa Tu
Ro Raha Hun Main [for females: Ro Rahi Hun Main]
Sun Raha Hai Naa Tu
Kyun Ro Raha Hun Main [for females: Ro Rahi Hun Main]

:blink: :(:unsure::wacko::jest:

I think CO knows the feeling of Pakistani citizenship that how much love they have for Pakistan and i think that's why they don't wanna break that feeling.:D:P

2 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

I think CO knows the feeling of Pakistani citizenship that how much love they have for Pakistan and i think that's why they don't wanna break that feeling.:D:P

CO also should know summer is coming and we don't wanna spend one more summer with full of load shedding 😂😂

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/19/2018 at 1:59 AM, Mano said:

Asalam o Alikum,

i have my interview three months before and i was asked to submit new joint sponsor and my CEAC status shows Refused from my interview date.

I have submitted required documents On March 2nd and got update on CEAC next week and on this friday my CEAC status changed from refused to Administrative Processing... :( any suggestions or idea what gonna happen next :/

Thanks

Walikum Salam, My interview was done in November 2017 and I was also asked to provide joint sponsor, however; I wrote to embassy to ask them as to whether the joint sponsor is mandatory or can I provide the latest year's tax return? They said that new year's tax transcripts would be fine. Accordingly, I submitted the transcripts by the end of February 2018. However; my case was under AP since the date of interview which has been updated many times, therefore; I would suggest you to just wait and see what happens......:) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.