Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Can you tell me from your interviewed to until now how many times your case updates. Mine interviewed was February 20,2019 and CRI case and 221g got but still not get Ds 5535 and I don't know still chance have to get. 

every august 6th 2018 it updated till mid october every week, then stopped and then one in November 2018  once in February2019 then couples times in april in two times in May2019 till it shows visa issued and printed. so if it updates byitself it is good sign that it being worked on. Can not guess exactly after how many case will resolve each case is different and inquires they seek different. our case is resolved in almost 10 months after interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ali70 said:

every august 6th 2018 it updated till mid october every week, then stopped and then one in November 2018  once in February2019 then couples times in april in two times in May2019 till it shows visa issued and printed. so if it updates byitself it is good sign that it being worked on. Can not guess exactly after how many case will resolve each case is different and inquires they seek different. our case is resolved in almost 10 months after interview.

Exactly every case is different, Thanks for replied me, My best wishes with you and husband. Ameen

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ali70 said:

Also for hopefuls, please recite this Quranic dua 5 X times for your issues after every prayer.

Amma Yujeeb.jpg

May ALLAH reward you for this and always keep healthy and success and all family. Ameen

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ali70 said:

By the Grace of Almighty Allah my husband's CR1 interview was in August 6th 2018 and he was put in administrative processing 221g  after that , passport kept.. After very agonizing wait, his visa has been issued on May 30th 2019 after asking second medical with no second interview called. I will thank Allah and give hope to all others who are going through 221g at islamabad or elsewhere that keep your hopes up. He was asked ds5535 questionnaire few weeks after his interview. 

Congratulations very happy for you and hope for us, may I ask after 2nd medical  how  many days you waited till visa issued. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Umar - NVC ISB said:

Is anyone still waiting from 2017 or early 2018? 

Not with the ds-5535 but we filed February 2017 interviewed in December then interviewed a second time October of 2018 that's when we were given the ds-5535 and we have been waiting ever since.  It's been a long journey.

Timeline
21 hours ago, Ali70 said:

By the Grace of Almighty Allah my husband's CR1 interview was in August 6th 2018 and he was put in administrative processing 221g  after that , passport kept.. After very agonizing wait, his visa has been issued on May 30th 2019 after asking second medical with no second interview called. I will thank Allah and give hope to all others who are going through 221g at islamabad or elsewhere that keep your hopes up. He was asked ds5535 questionnaire few weeks after his interview. 

Congrats!!!! this is very exciting news mashallah!!!! 

On 5/30/2019 at 8:34 PM, Ali70 said:

Congratulations. How long after submitting the second medical did the visa arrive?  I also got an email to sent second medical n i sent it 8th may my case is also CR1.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, Rkhan@123 said:

Can you tell me from your interviewed to until now how many times your case updates. Mine interviewed was February 20,2019 and CRI case and 221g got but still not get Ds 5535 and I don't know still chance have to get. 

I have been in AP since 9 months now. Not necessary that you get Ds 5535. My interview was on 4th September 2018 n since then i received  no email of ds form or any other requirements. Now on 2nd may i had received  email for second medical.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:55 AM, paki-guy said:

Did you see any update on 02/12/18? Just to confirmed that they received your e-mail.

You will most likely encounter following events ( both or either one) in coming months.

Embassy will call or e-mail you soon and ask you if you along with your 3 kids want visas now, If you said yes, then they will ask you to submit 2nd medical.

Or

Embassy will contact you sometime in September 2019 and  request you to send 2nd medical for all 5 members.

Either way you will win.

We got 221g for additional administrative processing after redo the following.

Remedical

Updated DS260

Photos

Latest tax return 

Finger prints and Oath.

Any feedback. 

Mr. Paki guy any idea?

Thank you.

5 hours ago, paki-guy said:

I'm not clear about your above post.

What happened after March 2019? All above redo stuff happens  after March 2019?

If yes did they do 2nd interview?

They gave you new 221 g at the end of 2nd fingerprints?

Did your husband got new DS-5535 e-mail? If no then they will give you visa at the end of this month or early July. on in July. They need sometime to review theses new documents.

Get ready. 

Thank you. My details are :

Interview date: 8/2/18

Same day rececived DS5535 for my husband.

Remedical and other docs mail received on 11/4/19.

We send all things on 11/5/19.

Finger print and oath mail received on 23/5/19 scheduled on 29/5/19. 

No intetview VO said today we will take only finger print and oath. They do not want anything from us. No DS 5535. She gave us 221g marked with additional administrative processing.  She also said it will not take much time as soon as your visa will be ready we will inform you.

There was only one thing that my husband take back.his passport for some amendment. We told them. On finger print time they also take back my husband's passport. 

Once again thank you

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/2/2019 at 3:41 AM, paki-guy said:

I'm not clear about your above post.

What happened after March 2019? All above redo stuff happens  after March 2019?

If yes did they do 2nd interview?

They gave you new 221 g at the end of 2nd fingerprints?

Did your husband got new DS-5535 e-mail? If no then they will give you visa at the end of this month or early July. on in July. They need sometime to review theses new documents.

Get ready. 

Hi, my details are these, interview was on 9th may, CO ask necessary question about marriage and my visit to USA on b2 visa.. I stayed 11 month with extension approval.. she asked for extension letter i gave her and I also gave her my Dr letter in which she mention i couldn't fly due to high risk pregnancy.. after reviewing she said everything is ok your documents are fine but I have some system error, and gave me 221g white slip, and kept my passport, and said it will not take too long you'll get it soon.. since then my status is AP.. I am currently pregnant with second child i have already 1 daughter who is 2.8 years old who is USA chitizen.. this is really difficult for me to wait more for indefinite time anyone have any idea about it when I can get my visa? Please share your experience or guide me

Edited by Alees

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.