Luisa_eris

US Embassy in bogota doing interviews for Cuban

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Livet&Alayn said:

Hey, can someone add me to the facebook group? I applied in September 25, and should be receiving by NOA2 soon, this month. I would like to know how long they give you the interview for, after you receive the NOA2, and what things we should have ready for that.. Please, someone. I'm a 1st year dental student, always full of exams and very little time to research about this, and need a support group or some guidance in case I have any questions. 

Thank you!

Hey there,

Private message me with your name and I will add you. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Morning all,

I am waiting on my NOA2 and I would like to join the Facebook Group if possible.  Can someone add me to it?   Herrera2127@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Livet&Alayn said:

I can add you, What is your name in facebook?

Thanks,

Let me know if you need more information.

Name: Alexander Herrera Gonzalez

Email: Herrera2127@yahoo.com

Timeline

Hi.

A quick question on Evidence of Relationship, my Fiancé and I had a previous relationship 22 years ago.  We still have all the letters and communication, pictures and such from that relationship.  I mentioned the relationship in the application but did not submitted any of the old evidence, just the newer stuff from the last 2 years.   Would it help to bring the old pictures and love letters from 22 years ago?  Would it help establish our relationship?  We also have tons of stuff from the last 2 years to take to the interview and i continue to visit her every other month.   

I guess if you have them, yes it'd be cute to take those old pictures. But if it's too hard to find them, don't worry. All you need is evidence you have seen each other in person at least once during the last 2 years. I added you on facebook group. Login and let us know :) Lots of good information there. And people login more there than here. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Livet&Alayn said:

I guess if you have them, yes it'd be cute to take those old pictures. But if it's too hard to find them, don't worry. All you need is evidence you have seen each other in person at least once during the last 2 years. I added you on facebook group. Login and let us know :) Lots of good information there. And people login more there than here. 

Thanks for the invite!  I joined the group and looking forward to all the information.  never though how daunting this was going to be.   I do have the old pictures and letters available, we both keep it for 22 years, which is kind of cute, as you said.  I'll take some pictures and letters to the interview.  Its amazing, feeling like 19 again and being together after some many years.  Cant wait for her to get over here.   Thanks again for invite, much appreciated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.