Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

I have my parents in laws house address for all application and i put my apartment address when I signed up for "informed delivery" with my address. First I didn't see any packages or mails scheduled. Then, I realized I put the wrong address and changed to my parents in laws address. 

Guess what? it said I need to wait 72 hrs to verify for the informed delivery online again. I tried going to USPS but the person said I need something printed with bar code to do it in person too. so probably I will call them in a minute and ask them for the tracking number. 

My combocard approval mail says the notice date is 12/7. and I got the mail on 12/11. I thought I would get it like last monday, but I guess i was wrong lol  

I called USCIS and they said my card hasn't sent yet that's why they don't have tracking number yet :( 

I got the approval mail last monday and the notice day was 12/7! how come they haven't sent it yet!! she said it can take upto 30 days OMG 

my husband already left the country this morning to visit my mom, but im stuck here.....and also they said i will see the update online when it's sent. but i told her that the online status doesn't change even though I got the approval mail. and she just said it will change when my card is sent...

but I saw people getting the card without status change!! I'm so mad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

guys just want to asked i got RFE and we submitted my RFE Response too on the same week do u think i can still received my combo card while waiting for approval of my RFE ? green card

1 hour ago, eunahlee92 said:

I called USCIS and they said my card hasn't sent yet that's why they don't have tracking number yet :( 

I got the approval mail last monday and the notice day was 12/7! how come they haven't sent it yet!! she said it can take upto 30 days OMG 

my husband already left the country this morning to visit my mom, but im stuck here.....and also they said i will see the update online when it's sent. but i told her that the online status doesn't change even though I got the approval mail. and she just said it will change when my card is sent...

but I saw people getting the card without status change!! I'm so mad

Did you speak to a tier 2 officer? Because I had the same thing when I called on Monday and asked for a tracking number - the tier 1 officer didn't even see that my card was approved (dated 12/12) already so I requested speaking to tier 2. That guy told me that they had ordered card for production on Friday 12/15 but it hasn't shipped yet, that's why there was no tracking number yet he could give me, but he tole me to call back on Wednesday or Thursday to ask for a tracking number, he said in his experience it usually takes 5 days at least to ship the card after they ordered in. But then yesterday, Tuesday, I checked my USPS informed delivery page and there it was !!! the USCIS delivery scheduled to arrive on 12/22 and today it actually updated again and it is supposed to get delivered today already, 2 days early. So, don't worry about it, I'm sure your card is already on its way too!! But try speaking to a Tier 2 IO if you haven't done that already, the one I spoke to was really nice, and he should be able to give you more info. Good luck to you!

2 minutes ago, mimo_ said:

Did you speak to a tier 2 officer? Because I had the same thing when I called on Monday and asked for a tracking number - the tier 1 officer didn't even see that my card was approved (dated 12/12) already so I requested speaking to tier 2. That guy told me that they had ordered card for production on Friday 12/15 but it hasn't shipped yet, that's why there was no tracking number yet he could give me, but he tole me to call back on Wednesday or Thursday to ask for a tracking number, he said in his experience it usually takes 5 days at least to ship the card after they ordered in. But then yesterday, Tuesday, I checked my USPS informed delivery page and there it was !!! the USCIS delivery scheduled to arrive on 12/22 and today it actually updated again and it is supposed to get delivered today already, 2 days early. So, don't worry about it, I'm sure your card is already on its way too!! But try speaking to a Tier 2 IO if you haven't done that already, the one I spoke to was really nice, and he should be able to give you more info. Good luck to you!

I called the number at the bottom on EAD/AP notice approval. and somebody answered after all machine talk, and she transferred me to someone else, and I had to wait for them to call me back! but I don't know if it's Tier 2 or not. She asked me if I'm applicant, my bday, and receipt number. Then, told me she doesn't have tracking number. I got different person (she sounded like an indian woman!) so maybe ill call again in like 2 days! too bad I made a mistake on informed delivery! haha but Thank you so much for sharing this!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Clara Monteiro said:

Finally my SR to correct a typographical error on my I-765 and I-131 were assigned and completed! 

Hopefully they will approve it too!! Lol

Did you file the SR online on https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do or by mail? I did an online SR too for my 765 and never got a reply besides the email notifying me they received it :unsure:

6 minutes ago, iulia.matey said:

Did you file the SR online on https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do or by mail? I did an online SR too for my 765 and never got a reply besides the email notifying me they received it :unsure:

Online. It was supposed to be completed by Dec 6. Just now they did it. Better later than never!!

Timeline
Just now, Clara Monteiro said:

Online. It was supposed to be completed by Dec 6. Just now they did it. Better later than never!!

Well you're lucky, mine was supposed to be completed Nov 25th. :lol: I stopped worrying about it after talking to an officer at my biometrics, who he said they use the name entered on the 485 for the combo card, so the typo i made on my 765 shouldn't matter.

6 minutes ago, iulia.matey said:

Well you're lucky, mine was supposed to be completed Nov 25th. :lol: I stopped worrying about it after talking to an officer at my biometrics, who he said they use the name entered on the 485 for the combo card, so the typo i made on my 765 shouldn't matter.

Lol, I feel your pain, I put in 4 SR before it was fixed. Never assigned. I wasnt gonna bother anymore since my interview is  next month and out of nowhere they did it. 

I’m not sure if the info you got at the infopass is correct. On my reply it says the’ve updated the name on the system. I would try to call and Talk to T2 to verify that information..

Edited by Clara Monteiro

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Clara Monteiro said:

Lol, I feel your pail, I put in 4 SR before it was fixed. Never assigned. I wasnt gonna bother anymore since my interview is last month and out of nowhere they did it. 

I’m not sure if the info you got at the infopass is correct. On my reply it says the’ve updated the name on the system. I would try to call and Talk to T2 to verify that information for you...

Honestly i just might, i'm expecting that ead too much for it to arrive with a wrong name. Good luck at your interview!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, mimo_ said:

Hi Mimo Could You Please Give Me The Number  You Called To Get In Touch With The Tier 1/2 Officer??

Thank You

58 minutes ago, Queen30 said:

Hi Mimo Could You Please Give Me The Number  You Called To Get In Touch With The Tier 1/2 Officer??

Thank You

As far as I know you call their Call center ‭1 (800) 375-5283‬ and ask them for it. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, mimo_ said:

I can track it on the USPS website after signing up for informed delivery. You can see all packages and mail that is going to arrive to your mailing address over the next fe days. One of the deliveries scheduled for me on Dec 22 is from the USCIS Production Facility in Lee's Summit, so I assume that's the card.

It only tells you what you will get today not future dates. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, T_P said:

Normally if it is your EAD/AP Card, it will come via priority mail and once USCIS sends it, it will show in the Informed Delivery under packages.....

Same thing as today though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.