M.Safi

Case approval was reaffirmed and mailed back to Department of State

39 posts in this topic

My case was sent back to USCIS back from DoS for further review on 29th September and back on the date USCIS reaffirmed the approval on my case and mailed it back to DoS.

Did  anyone else passed through this stage and have an idea on what’s going on and how long does it take a family immigration case to be processed in department of state and the next department maybe NVC till end.

i appreciate if someone can provide me with some useful information, thank u

EC04FB80-A218-45F2-9C62-6C3012729190.jpeg

On 01/10/2017 at 11:30 AM, M.Safi said:

My case was sent back to USCIS back from DoS for further review on 29th September and back on the date USCIS reaffirmed the approval on my case and mailed it back to DoS.

Did  anyone else passed through this stage and have an idea on what’s going on and how long does it take a family immigration case to be processed in department of state and the next department maybe NVC till end.

How long it's take for you to get reaffirm from uscis mine also returned from us embassy islamabad and I am stuck since 24 may 2017 uscis received on 20 July best of luck bro 

Hey sparrow ,

coming to point , my case was sent back from Islamabad Us embassy in 2012 and the case was closed because after we were intervied and asked for dna tests my sponcer deceased and that’s what made my case get closed , but I hired an attorney and re applied with the same I-130 petition in 2014 and it’s the first answer I’m getting since then ....

good luck 

29 minutes ago, M.Safi said:

Hey sparrow ,

coming to point , my case was sent back from Islamabad Us embassy in 2012 and the case was closed because after we were intervied and asked for dna tests my sponcer deceased and that’s what made my case get closed , but I hired an attorney and re applied with the same I-130 petition in 2014 and it’s the first answer I’m getting since then ....

good luck 

What is your service center?  

• 4 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, we have the same case with you right now, how long was it processed in the USCIS before receiving that they reaffirmed your case and  before proceeding to the medical and interview?

Thank you and your response will be highly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2018 at 12:12 PM, Ajacks222 said:

Hello, we have the same case with you right now, how long was it processed in the USCIS before receiving that they reaffirmed your case and  before proceeding to the medical and interview?

Thank you and your response will be highly appreciated.

MY previous comment was your answer brother , I hope it’s usefulluseful

Edited by M.Safi

• 1 year later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/21/2019 at 2:44 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

Hi,

My husband case was reaffirmed and it is being sent to NVC.   Do we need to complete the ds-260 again?

We were not asked to.  If they need it updated they will ask as well as you'll see it re-opened on your CEAC.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

We were not asked to.  If they need it updated they will ask as well as you'll see it re-opened on your CEAC.

Thank you 

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hi,

My husband reaffirmed case was sent to embassy on Sept 18, 2019.  Today on ceac, it says refused.  Anyone have any idea what that means?  My husband didn't get a second interview yet

Timeline

Hi,

I wanted to ask a question regarding ds-260.  The ds-260 shows that it is reopened.  Am I supposed to update it or wait for the embassy to contact me first.  If you know, please let me know.  Thanks 

• 3 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/2/2017 at 9:13 PM, Sparrow said:

How long it's take for you to get reaffirm from uscis mine also returned from us embassy islamabad and I am stuck since 24 may 2017 uscis received on 20 July best of luck bro 

Today i checked my status of i-130. Last year islamabad embassy sent my case to uscis.

its my lastest update as your.

what will happen next.can u explain the remaining process plz 

9DB04719-3AC6-4C30-B64C-E67F7D81C1D2.jpeg

• 4 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 10/1/2017 at 1:30 AM, M.Safi said:

I'm in the same situation.  How did your case end with uscis .they sent me the same notice .is been over 5 months now .nvc has not received it .uscis claiming it was sent to nvc

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/28/2020 at 9:47 AM, Teeh said:

I'm in the same situation.  How did your case end with uscis .they sent me the same notice .is been over 5 months now .nvc has not received it .uscis claiming it was sent to nvc

My case sent back to uscis after interview.Uscis sent me this notice in mid February 2020.still waiting for update  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.