Habibati & Habibi

UStraveldoc.com website

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Good day VJ community

I would like to chare my happiness with you here an dtell you that I got my K1 visa approved last wednesday.The CO after the interview told me that I have to open another account with UStraveldoc.com website for visa delivery.I started the procedures but when I come to the sectopn to choose the IV-class K1 visa class does not show on the list and I am confused what class of IV should I tick. please find enclsoed with this post screenshots of all the visa class displayed.I have submited ane-mail to the website through feedback but they did not answer me yet.

could anyboday help me here who have the information or the same experience

2017-09-22 (1).png

2017-09-22 (2).png

----------------------------------------------

Diversity is the Spice of life and I add ; translation is the mother of all sciences.

Timeline

some screenshot size is bigger an dit did not allow me to upload here.sorry

Diversity is the Spice of life and I add ; translation is the mother of all sciences.

Timeline

is there any body over there who can assist me with that ?

When you're at the Visa Type page, select Immigrant Visa - Delivery Address Registration.

Thereafter, scroll all the way down to locate Visa for Fiancee. Click on that followed by the Continue button.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Timeline

but this will allow me just to book an appointment, I am trying to do a IV address registration to get back my passport with visa in it.

Timeline

Congratulations on your approval!  Did you select to have your passport delivered to your home?  When we set up our account on USTraveldocs, we had selected to pick the approved visa/passport up at Aramex.  

Timeline

yes I did, today embassy contacted me anappologized that I do not have to apply for a IV-address registration.

so for Algerian who applied for K1 fiance visa are not required to reopen an account on ustraveldoc.com and apply for IV-address registration.

the best luck to all.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

yes, I  actionaly did today October 8 th.

Timeline

Aramex called me and they told me the my passort arrived and is ready for pickup. Ihad premium delivery so I got it home.

ustraveldocs tracking option was the one that let me know about my case so that is why I knew a way before Aramex called me.

did they give you  papers and asked you to apply for IV address registration? you should not apply for this, K1 visa do not apply for IV address registration.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.