dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, HolaRome said:

Super bad news... my husband will need extra lab work.  It will extend another two months.  So my interview date of 10/19 is no longer valid.  We are so bummed out. So maybe I'll be in the December thread. 

So sorry to hear that....hang in there. There's light at the end of that tunnel.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 20.09.2017 at 9:33 AM, Sohel said:

Alhamdulillah....Had interview today at Dhaka Embassy and got approved :jest:Thanks to all VJ family members for helping me throughout this process :D

Congratulations!!!:dancing:

Married: 08/07/2011

I-130 sent: 04/20/2016

NOA1: 04/25/2016

Case Transf: 08/25/2016

I-130 approved: 09/19/2016

Hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016

Sent to NVC: 10/05/2016

Case Complete: 08/24/2017

E-mail from NVC that CC: 8/30/2017

Interview appointment e-mail: 09/02/2017

NVC left: 09/06/2017

Consulate received and case ready: 09/07/2017

Case "touched": 09/13/2017

Medical:10/02/2017

Interview:10/05/2017  -- APPROVED

Visa issued: 10/06/2017

Visa picked up: 10/13/2017

US Entry: 12/06/2017

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
4 hours ago, HolaRome said:

Super bad news... my husband will need extra lab work.  It will extend another two months.  So my interview date of 10/19 is no longer valid.  We are so bummed out. So maybe I'll be in the December thread. 

Ah I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there, all the very best to you and your husband!

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has anyone from Egypt received his scheduled interview?? I'm worried, our CC 19th of July and we still haven't received any updates from the NVC/Cairo Embassy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, A&Jasmine said:

Has anyone from Egypt received his scheduled interview?? I'm worried, our CC 19th of July and we still haven't received any updates from the NVC/Cairo Embassy

This generally depends on the visa availability of your priority date. When is your priority date?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, sunsetdolphin said:

This generally depends on the visa availability of your priority date. When is your priority date?

my PD is  23Aug2016 and my visa category:  IR1

Timeline
7 minutes ago, A&Jasmine said:

my PD is  23Aug2016 and my visa category:  IR1

You can wait a bit more until September 27th til October 10th or you can call NVC now cause your PD is definitely current.

Timeline
Just now, sunsetdolphin said:

You can wait a bit more until September 27th til October 10th or you can call NVC now cause your PD is definitely current.

Yes, Currently I'm calling them weekly, hopefully  I'll have news next week.. Thank you so much  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, A&Jasmine said:

Yes, Currently I'm calling them weekly, hopefully  I'll have news next week.. Thank you so much  

Keep the faith and the patience. It will all come through. Good luck and all the best for you! :)

Timeline
8 minutes ago, sunsetdolphin said:

Keep the faith and the patience. It will all come through. Good luck and all the best for you! :)

Thanks a lot. Good luck to you too :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/20/2017 at 7:33 AM, Sohel said:

Alhamdulillah....Had interview today at Dhaka Embassy and got approved :jest:Thanks to all VJ family members for helping me throughout this process :D

Congratulations,please what was the interview questions 

5 minutes ago, Godisincontrol said:

Congratulations,please what was the interview questions 

My CO was a cute charming american lady and asked the following questions:

1.who filed petition for me?

2.where he lives?

3.what does he do for living?

4.In which year we were married?

5.Love or arrange marriage?  And who arranged the marriage?

6.Did we go for honeymoon and where it was?

7.Then she asked for our wedding pics and after seeing some pics she asked questions by pointing three of them.

And then she finally said the most expecting sentence "your visa is approved"

Filed: Other Timeline
On 9/20/2017 at 11:16 AM, SabRob said:

Call the embassy first and make sure they allow petitioners to attend the interview as well. But honestly, for the Embassy it doesn't make a difference if the petitioner is there or not. But if it makes a difference for you or your mom (for moral support), go for it. 

Thanks for your response. I will call.

Timeline
3 hours ago, A&Jasmine said:

My priority date is July 24th and I'm currently waiting an interview date too for Cairo. We might hear something soon and be scheduled for November. I know someone with a June case complete that just got scheduled for October. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.