2,916 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hi Sandra, I got an update, remember I appeared at the aos without my ex, so I requested a hold on my I 485,  and that was on June 20, in April I had applied for renewal of my ead, so after they sent me a denial for aos, I knew that will be an automatic denial for ead, so in August I had an update telling me that they transferred my ead to Vermont, and they have the jurisdiction on my case, guess what after a month I got an email telling me that they approved my ead, so I got confused and at the same time I was in awe to ,God, so far there has not been any action on my vawa case, would you please tell me is the EAD valid?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good morning people . Im here to share my timeline. Im silent reader here so idk if anyone knows me ..
I’m a male petitioner  I apply I360, I485 and i765 on 28th sep 2016
I got my ead on 11th dec 2016 
Since than I didn’t hear anything from them .
On 1st dec 2017 by god grace my CASE is Approved .
No rfe anything 
Now waiting for interview . 
If anyone have questions let me know I’m here to share my experience. 
be positive and have patience everyone will get approvals . 

Edited by Rookieden

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rookieden said:

Good morning people . Im here to share my timeline. Im silent reader here so idk if anyone knows me ..
No rfe anything 

Congratulations on your approval, could you share what evidence you submitted with your application.

9 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

Hi Sandra, I got an update, remember I appeared at the aos without my ex, so I requested a hold on my I 485,  and that was on June 20, in April I had applied for renewal of my ead, so after they sent me a denial for aos, I knew that will be an automatic denial for ead, so in August I had an update telling me that they transferred my ead to Vermont, and they have the jurisdiction on my case, guess what after a month I got an email telling me that they approved my ead, so I got confused and at the same time I was in awe to ,God, so far there has not been any action on my vawa case, would you please tell me is the EAD valid?

If Vermont issued it, then it should be valid as you have a pending I-485.

Filed: Other Timeline
12 hours ago, bluelline1039 said:

What kind of questions did they ask at interview,? I have mine next week?????????

I posted a detailed description right after my interview on this thread on 10/25. If you look back, you should be able to find it.

Filed: Other Timeline
14 hours ago, MimoMinkov said:

Congrats can you share some insides regarding the interview and how was it what happen?

Posted on this forum right after my interview. Look back to posts from 10/25. There's a detailed description.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, Rookieden said:

No rfe anything 

Congratulations. Did they issue you Prima Facie? Also from your experience, we learn that USCIS probably still has some September cases to process.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Uganda
Timeline
my_logo.png

Case Was Received At My Local Office

On December 6, 2017, we received your Form I-131, Application For USCIS Travel Document, Receipt Number MSC**********, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

is it normal process?

59 minutes ago, gordon wish said:
my_logo.png

Case Was Received At My Local Office

On December 6, 2017, we received your Form I-131, Application For USCIS Travel Document, Receipt Number MSC**********, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

is it normal process?

Did you send it to VSC? They seem to be swamped with EAD and AP applications and will send them to the local office to adjudicate sometimes if they are extremely busy. Nothing to worry about. This meana you will get it faster than if VSC would have adjudicated it since they are so backed up. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Hope953 said:

Congratulations on your approval, could you share what evidence you submitted with your application.

I believe I don’t have enough and strong evidence but god grace I got approved.

i have mental emotional abuse , I send my 2 page affidavit , 

report from my therapist with only 2 visits. 

2 affidavits wittiness of our marriage .

2-3 pics of us together.

bank statements in both names , cable bill in her name , pseg bill in my name , apartment lease in both names . 

Thts all I have and I get approved. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rookieden said:

2-3 pics of us together.

bank statements in both names , cable bill in her name , pseg bill in my name , apartment lease in both names . 

God is with brother

Congratulation God is good

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Rookieden said:

2-3 pics of us together.

Wow that’s amazing I wish you well on your journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.