irahaymeh

SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW IN AMMAN

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Mabrook!!!!

Ok I know this is gonna sound nit picky and weird but improper use of habibi drives me insane. I know, it's stupid. Anyways....your habibi=habibic or just say your habib since your habibi means your, my love...my habibi is redundant just say, habibi. Ok I'm done now. Sorry :blush:

Thanks Prena. Enjoyed you being there last night. Thanks for the support. Y'all have all been so nice to me (excuse my southern drawl). Praying that your habibi will get his visa quickly!

Irene

MABROUKULATIONS IRENE!!! 18 Questions really??? I can't believe they asked that many questions wow. Be sure to let us know. InshaAllah the visa will come really fast. I know we're all happy for you!

sorry i pooped out early last night but with you in spirit of course!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mabrook!!!!

Ok I know this is gonna sound nit picky and weird but improper use of habibi drives me insane. I know, it's stupid. Anyways....your habibi=habibic or just say your habib since your habibi means your, my love...my habibi is redundant just say, habibi. Ok I'm done now. Sorry :blush:

Thanks Prena. Enjoyed you being there last night. Thanks for the support. Y'all have all been so nice to me (excuse my southern drawl). Praying that your habibi will get his visa quickly!

Irene

MABROUKULATIONS IRENE!!! 18 Questions really??? I can't believe they asked that many questions wow. Be sure to let us know. InshaAllah the visa will come really fast. I know we're all happy for you!

LOL, Moody!! maybe you should just worry about when your habibi gets here, not her habibi or my habibi!!! :devil: I am sooooooooo bad! hehehehe, I couldn't resist . . . :whistle: I hope everyone's HABIB gets home soon!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Mabrook!!!!

Ok, then can I just say, "My bibi"??? :huh: ...LOL...yes I'm kidding

*************** K1 TIMELINE ****************

November 15, 2005 - I-129F Petition mailed to Vermont Service Center

Nov. 23 NOA-1 RFeceived / December 05, 2005 - NOA-2 Received

December 14, 2005 - Case # and packet received from U.S. embassy in Amman, Jordan

January 15, 2006 - Completed packet mailed to U.S. embassy in Amman, Jordan

March 26, 2006 - Letter received stating Visa Appointment scheduled for October 12, 2006

October 12, 2006 - Visa Interview - Approved!

October - December 2006 - Administrative Processing / Security Check

December 20, 2006 - State Department finishes administrative processing

January 24, 2007 - I FINALLY find out Visa is ready because NO ONE EVER called us from the embassy in Amman

February 27, 2007 - Passport sent off to embassy in Amman to have Visa put in

April 13, 2007 - VISA IN HAND!!! After 17 months....Friday the 13th...how fitting.

April 24, 2007 - Entrance into U.S. at Chicago O'Hare...YAY!!!

***************** AOS TIMELINE ******************

May 15, 2007 - Finally Married!!!!

May 17, 2007- Received Social Security Number

May 29, 2007 - Mailed of AOS/EAD Packet

June 9, 2007 - Received NOA-1

June 28, 2007 - Biometrics Appointment

July 26, 2007 - RFE for I-485 (need to re-submit W-2s for sponsor and joint sponsor)

August 18, 2007 - Recived appointment letter for I-485.

October 25, 2007 - Green Card Interview!

***************** Lifting of Conditions ******************

October 19, 2009 - Interview for 10 yr. Green Card - Lifting of conditions

:lol: Is it that obvious that I'm just bored and anxious and just finding things to talk about?

Mabrook!!!!

Irene

LOL, Moody!! maybe you should just worry about when your habibi gets here, not her habibi or my habibi!!! :devil: I am sooooooooo bad! hehehehe, I couldn't resist . . . :whistle: I hope everyone's HABIB gets home soon!! :thumbs:

:lol: Is it that obvious that I'm just bored and anxious and just finding things to talk about?

LOL!!! Isn't it time you started making up your list of thngs to do to get ready for his arrival?? Oh, I thought the massive cleaning of the domicile should keep you occupied too . . . all those closets?? the bathroom?? so many things to do? What are you doing on the computer, hehehehe? Oh, wait, I guess you are at work now??? :whistle:

Congrats! :dance:

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

I'm a minimalist so I don't have much to clean. I did, however, buy new pillows, new sheets, new shower curtain (my cat destroyed my other one), mancare necessities, etc. All I need now is a mani and pedi and a new pair of shoes to complete my airport outfit.

LOL!!! Isn't it time you started making up your list of thngs to do to get ready for his arrival?? Oh, I thought the massive cleaning of the domicile should keep you occupied too . . . all those closets?? the bathroom?? so many things to do? What are you doing on the computer, hehehehe? Oh, wait, I guess you are at work now??? :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'm a minimalist so I don't have much to clean. I did, however, buy new pillows, new sheets, new shower curtain (my cat destroyed my other one), mancare necessities, etc. All I need now is a mani and pedi and a new pair of shoes to complete my airport outfit.

I was looking today and thinking that if he gets his visa, I may get a new shower curtain. I also need to get 2 new pillows and the mancare stuff. Some of it he needs to do himself though... I figured he could pick out his own electric razor and that kind of stuff... but the temptation to buy it for him is sooo great :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

LOL I brought some different sampler deoderants when I went in January to give him an idea of what we have and I remember looking in my cart and thinking, "Ha! Man-stuff!"

The elation was pretty disproportionate to the actual items.

Something tells me he will not be nearly as excited about purchasing pads for me.

I spent oh about 20 minutes sniffing all the deodorants and reading labels. Another 15 mins examining toothbrushes. The razor was quick, Gillette Fusion and Gillette Fusion shave gel. He can use that for now until he decides whether or not he wants an electric shaver. I never worried that much when buying that stuff for my ex husband :lol:

I'm holding out on underwear and socks. He can chose those himself.

Timeline
I spent oh about 20 minutes sniffing all the deodorants and reading labels. Another 15 mins examining toothbrushes. The razor was quick, Gillette Fusion and Gillette Fusion shave gel. He can use that for now until he decides whether or not he wants an electric shaver. I never worried that much when buying that stuff for my ex husband :lol:

I'm holding out on underwear and socks. He can chose those himself.

LOL I spent about 30 minutes doing the whole deoderant thing, looking for "his smell" and then making sure it was a dry stick. He is so picky about his toothbrush I am leaving it to him, but I already bought underwear and I am thinking about getting some socks. He sent socks with me this last trip and I kept sending him ransom photos of them on my feet.

I sooo never cared about this stuff with my exhusband either LOL!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

smileyfacesqc8.jpg

Congratulations again, Irene !!!!!!!! So very happy for you -- your hubby is coming home !!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to you both. Great News!!!!

AJ1 (L)(F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.