brnidokiegurl

7 Things You're Sure Your Husband

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

1. The mall? Can i go, too?

2. Do these Dockers make my butt look big?

3. Beer? Nah I'll have sparkling water instead.

4. Why don't we call your mother right now?

5. Honey, where did you leave the vacuum?

6. Which channel is Lifetime again?

7. Let's just cuddle!!

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

sooooooooo true

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

sooooooooo true

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

7. Let's just cuddle!!

Besides #1, #5, and #7, I agree.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I don't say "let's just cuddle" but I say "I just wanna be close to you." My wife doesn't buy it though.... she knows what I'm doing.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How about "Honey, Desparate Houswives is on...let's watch it together!" That show rocks and I do not know why my baby can not get into it....the women are beautiful...I would think that all man would be watching that show ;)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: Timeline

7. Let's just cuddle!!

My husband says all those except 6; we don't have Lifetime in the UK. I MARRIED THE PERFECT MAN! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

The one thing i never thought id hear from my hubby is " Oooooo The Real World is on...hurry i dont want to pause it!!""

By God, i heard it lastnight. :lol: didnt think i could actually get him addicted to that MTV show :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

My husband says all those except 6; we don't have Lifetime in the UK. I MARRIED THE PERFECT MAN! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

See, summat good to say about the UK ;)

On the Lifetime thing...it pizzes me off so bad. Why is it 'television for women' while everything on there is all drama made for tv movies with bad acting? I think that's a bit sexist cos I wouldn't watch that shiznit if you paid me.

Focking sexists!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Luis doesn't drink. Never has.

Luis loves cuddling and I am the one that loves my space to sleep all comfy, but he's always insisting in hugging me to sleep. I feel sufocated. :P I have this very weird habit of sleeping with my face free, I'll actually put my face to the edge of the bed so my nose, mouth, etc is not touching the sheets. Of course that means I have to give my back to Luis and he's always complaining I'm not cuddly like women are supposed to be. I am cuddly! Just not when I am trying to sleep. :P

The rest is sooooooo true.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

See, summat good to say about the UK ;)

On the Lifetime thing...it pizzes me off so bad. Why is it 'television for women' while everything on there is all drama made for tv movies with bad acting? I think that's a bit sexist cos I wouldn't watch that shiznit if you paid me.

Focking sexists!

Well...yes and no. There is no Lifetime channel here, but there's Living TV and the brain-rotting schlock that is HALLMARK. Between the two of them they show pretty much everything that Lifetime shows, except Designing Women. Lord, I miss that; I've NEVER found it on British television. No accounting for taste I suppose. ;)

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

My husband doesnt drink beer, loves to cuddle, loves to shop, does all the vaccumming, makes the bed, does the dishes but does draw the line at watching the lifetime channel

lynny

Edited by lynny

Nov 11th 2003 sent i29f form to VSC

Nov 18th 2003 received NOA 1

Jan 17th 2004 NOA 2

Feb 6th 2004 received package 3

March 11th 2004 recieved package 4

April 7th 2004 interview in Sydney

April 7th 2004 VISA GRANTED

April 27th 2004 Arrive in Boston 8.30pm

may 29th 2004 WEDDING DAY

May 11th 2004 applied for SSN

May 17th received SSN card

June 12th 2004 applied for AOS EAD AP

July 7th 2004 NOA received for AOS EAD

August 3rd 2004 Biometrics appt in Rhode Island

EAD approved online Aug 3rd 2004

EAD card arrived in the Mail Aug 9th 2004

started working 13th September 2004

applied for renewal of EAD May 9th 2005

bio appt for EAD renewal June 10th 2005 in Boston

July 6th renewal EAD approved

July 12th 2005 renewal EAD arrived in the mail

Sept 12th AOS suspended until FBI fingerprints are done

Sept 17th FBI fingerprint appt

Oct 14th 2005 AOS interview

Oct 14th 2005 AOS interview success

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Luis loves cuddling and I am the one that loves my space to sleep all comfy, but he's always insisting in hugging me to sleep. I feel sufocated. :P I have this very weird habit of sleeping with my face free, I'll actually put my face to the edge of the bed so my nose, mouth, etc is not touching the sheets. Of course that means I have to give my back to Luis and he's always complaining I'm not cuddly like women are supposed to be. I am cuddly! Just not when I am trying to sleep. :P

we're so alike, I like to have my space to sleep and Charles also likes to cuddle. I can cuddle for a while but there's no way I can fall asleep in that position, so I go back to my normal sleep position, that is when I agree with cuddling for a while, usually when I'm sleep I'm more ''cuddle? are you crazy?'' :lol:

As for the rest:

Charles hates the mall, and so do I.

Nothing would ever make his butt looks big and he would never ask.

Beer he can say no if you offer him an option between beer and dr. pepper. He loves Dr. Pepper (yuck)

As for calling my mother he can't speak her language, but often he asks me when was the last time I called her, reminding me.

He only vacuums when he shaves his pus$y - yes, his cat, what did you think?

Lifetime? I don't know what's that but he has no access to the remote, IT IS MINE!! :devil: - he lost the remote privilege when he married me

Edited by nessaandcharles

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline