rafiq akhtar

Administrative Processing Islamabad, no paper? (merged)

73 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, sarabdul said:

My case is CR1 and my case status is refused from the begning It has been 3 months my case status shows refused my husband put inquiry than embassy call me and asked me to send them another original copy of nikah nama I sent the original copy of union council nikah nama after that they call me don't sent the other one we prevoius one is enough thqn I told them  I already sent you 3 days before.He said to me we will give back your documents. I asked him when visa will be issued he said to me soon InshaAllah after that next

day date updated but status is still refused.

When did you submit the documents. give them time once its review i am sure they will update you and when was the last your case was updated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

if you missing those documents then i am sure they ask you check your form 221g there is an option on they should mark it the area. Send them an inquiry and ask for it and submit your documents ASAP do not delay.

Checked with deep attention they didn't ask for any kind of documents status is showing refused right after 221g AP 

M just shocked spouse visas are being refused like what else

Timeline
On 1/22/2019 at 4:41 PM, sarabdul said:

18 jan

ok then wait for their decision. i would wait 4 to 6 weeks and see what happen if you didn't get any response in 8 weeks then email them and ask for an update.

Timeline
On 1/22/2019 at 7:37 PM, Yasir786a said:

Checked with deep attention they didn't ask for any kind of documents status is showing refused right after 221g AP 

M just shocked spouse visas are being refused like what else

then how come you saying that you are missing documents and this sound like your spouse is only in AP. There may be confusion so i would send an inquiry to US embassy Islamabad and ask for any update and ask if they need additional documents needed. they will response you if they need additional documents or waiting for documents

Edited by Zaib212

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

then how come you saying that you are missing documents and this sound like your spouse is only in AP. There may be confusion so i would send an inquiry to US embassy Islamabad and ask for any update and ask if they need additional documents needed. they will response you if they need additional documents or waiting for documents

Thing is this that i didn't have jont sponsorship why they didn't mark it bcz i had wrong form of joint sponsors whixh they did accept so why they didn't ask

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

ok then wait for their decision. i would wait 4 to 6 weeks and see what happen if you didn't get any response in 8 weeks then email them and ask for an update.

they update my date 4 times in jan but status ia still refused feelings helpless remember me in prayer's

Timeline
2 hours ago, sarabdul said:

they update my date 4 times in jan but status ia still refused feelings helpless remember me in prayer's

that's good sign. that's mean they are working on your case. just be patient hope you hear good news soon.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

If your case is still under AP you should not wait, just hire an Immigration lawyer file Law suite against Immigration in USA court of immigration. then Get decision for expedite processing for your case. That's the only way to get out of this AP for this long.  Maximum wait time is 1 year not more than that just go to immigration court. 

@sarabdul @Yasir786a  @Zaib212 @Nomee2012 @rafiq do you think you know what went wrong and could've raised a red flag to be put your case in AP for that long?

Any inconsistency in the documents you can think of ? Was the income of your spouse well over 125% of the poverty guidelines? Were you asked for joint sponsor and why? Did you say something you shouldn't have at the interview? How was the overall experience? any feedback and information is appreciated, I have interview in april and am really nervous reading all that you guys wrote above in this thread. Also, any advice/suggestion on where to stay in Islamabad, how early should I be reaching the interview place, car rental etc.. is appreciated as well. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today was my interview in islamabad embassy f3 visa , after interview she asked that your interview is ok and they will send me email  me  and we need further checks and gave us 221g with no time limit, kept the passports we traveled many time to us before , first the status showed ready for kids and our AP , after few hours it changed AP for all , dont know what happened.

hi to all, 

my dv interview was on 7th may 2019 and everything went smooth.co didnt gave me any slip 212 g neither asked for any further documents.he said your visa is approved and took my passport and said you will get your visa n passport within 14 days.my status that day changed from READY to AP and since interview day the last updated dates are changing on daily basis but status still shows AP. no instructions no email from embassy islamabad.its been a week and that AP status is so much frustrating.feeling hanged from last week.any observation or advise pls ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.