72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Thanks you God and everyone!

Today I checked USCIS Website and found this for my EAD request:

New Card Is Being Produced

On August 12, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC179xxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

I hope AP as well!!!!!!!

It took 123 days! 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Congrats dear! Happy for u. Finally you will receive your card soon! 😄 Cant wait for mine too. Mine 122 days already 😭

Dear,

Have you reached out to your congressman? Or ask for a Infopass appointment?

You cannot imagine my stress, my husband is out of work, lots his job one month ago. He is applying since last month and I feel desperate, 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ninatica said:

Dear,

Have you reached out to your congressman? Or ask for a Infopass appointment?

You cannot imagine my stress, my husband is out of work, lots his job one month ago. He is applying since last month and I feel desperate, 

I called uscis today for service request . Hopefully they will processing it soon. How long u take from infopass until today?

I feel happy for you, youll got it soon and u've been passed the waiting time 😄

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I called uscis today for service request . Hopefully they will processing it soon. How long u take from infopass until today?

I feel happy for you, youll got it soon and u've been passed the waiting time 😄

Based on my experience it is better to open a Service Request on the website. It takes 2 weeks for resolution, if you call instead ... takes 30 days.

Our Infopass is next Tuesday, I will not cancel my appointment with them. Want to check details on the I-485 since I have not received any interview notice.

3 minutes ago, Ninatica said:

Based on my experience it is better to open a Service Request on the website. It takes 2 weeks for resolution, if you call instead ... takes 30 days.

Our Infopass is next Tuesday, I will not cancel my appointment with them. Want to check details on the I-485 since I have not received any interview notice.

Good luck

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ninatica said:

On August 12, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC179xxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

I hope AP as well!!!!!!!

It took 123 days! 

Congratulations 

On 8/10/2017 at 7:35 PM, Ninatica said:

Hello Dolce!

Today I reached 121 days, noup 😅😅😅😅😅 I have not gotten it yet 

SAME! I am in the same boat. It's reaching 110 days for me since they received my case and over 60 days since my biometric appt. 

this is absurd at how long they are taking! i might try to put in a service request but i don't think the customer service folks are helpful.

Timeline
18 hours ago, ladyblondie said:

SAME! I am in the same boat. It's reaching 110 days for me since they received my case and over 60 days since my biometric appt. 

this is absurd at how long they are taking! i might try to put in a service request but i don't think the customer service folks are helpful.

No more 90 days process 😥

Try to make a service request on the website. So they can follow up your case if your case is longer than usual processing time.

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

No more 90 days process 😥

Try to make a service request on the website. So they can follow up your case if your case is longer than usual processing time.

It wont let me! I called today and she said they are processing as of March 2nd. On the website, it says April 1! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE. I was able to put in a service request for my EAD and it let me. However, it's the same time frame given as the AP processing times.

1 hour ago, ladyblondie said:

It wont let me! I called today and she said they are processing as of March 2nd. On the website, it says April 1! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE. I was able to put in a service request for my EAD and it let me. However, it's the same time frame given as the AP processing times.

Unnerving, i can understand the long waits but the responses need to be consistent to maintain peoples expectations. This all over the place answers makes a difficult process moreso

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/16/2017 at 11:20 AM, ladyblondie said:

How was your process? mine still waiting :(

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

How was your process? mine still waiting :(

SO DUMB AND SO SLOW! Basically they sent me another RFE but it's identical to the first one. I mailed my stuff last week, UPS delivered it today so let's see fingers crossed they receive it today and update my csae status online. I would suggest putting in a service request or even making an InfoPass appt to find out what's going in person. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, ladyblondie said:

SO DUMB AND SO SLOW! Basically they sent me another RFE but it's identical to the first one. I mailed my stuff last week, UPS delivered it today so let's see fingers crossed they receive it today and update my csae status online. I would suggest putting in a service request or even making an InfoPass appt to find out what's going in person. 

I just got mail ystd, they said my case is currently under review and they will give notice soon 

Timeline
19 hours ago, ladyblondie said:

my_logo.png

On September 5, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number xx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Just got this today. It just made my day.

Wish you will get it too soon.

Timeline
On 8/15/2017 at 10:24 AM, Ninatica said:

I hope AP as well!!!!!!!

It took 123 days! 

hey dear, quick question.

Is it your AP come with your EAD?

coz, when I checked EAD was producing, but last time I checked my AP case is still same

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.