R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

We just received our NOA2 dated 07 February 2018. NOA1 date was 11 July 2017. Nebraska Service Centre

I was totally surprised today when I checked the mail to find our NOA2 approval notice! All communications from them before this have involved them giving me an e-mail/text update first, and then I receive the mail version after. So, I was totally not expecting the NOA2 in the mail yet as I hadn't received any texts or e-mails. I'm so excited :) and a little nervous about hoping to make sure we do everything else right and can be together smoothly asap!

It's dated 02/06/2018

Potomac Service Center

(We had an RFE so that's why it took about an extra month)

After almost 8 months of waiting I got a rfe yesterday.  It was so frustrating. :(

Please keep us in your prayers. 

Congratulations! To all,  who received their NOA2

4 minutes ago, Sweetsami said:

After almost 8 months of waiting I got a rfe yesterday.  It was so frustrating. :(

Please keep us in your prayers. 

Congratulations! To all,  who received their NOA2

Its good now, they are working on your case.

Btw what they asked for in RFE?

And i was thinking texas service center is taking 6 to 7 months?

8 month are longer time.

8 hours ago, Herostratus said:

We just received our NOA2 dated 07 February 2018. NOA1 date was 11 July 2017. Nebraska Service Centre

Congrata very fast for nabraska

6 hours ago, ajw&bmw said:

I was totally surprised today when I checked the mail to find our NOA2 approval notice! All communications from them before this have involved them giving me an e-mail/text update first, and then I receive the mail version after. So, I was totally not expecting the NOA2 in the mail yet as I hadn't received any texts or e-mails. I'm so excited :) and a little nervous about hoping to make sure we do everything else right and can be together smoothly asap!

It's dated 02/06/2018

Potomac Service Center

(We had an RFE so that's why it took about an extra month)

Congrats

3 hours ago, Ed and Lyn said:

We Just received our NOA2 Feb 12, 2018........NOA1 July 19, 2017.........Whoo hooo see you guys on NVC forum..

Congrats

2 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

Its good now, they are working on your case.

Btw what they asked for in RFE?

And i was thinking texas service center is taking 6 to 7 months?

8 month are longer time.

Congrata very fast for nabraska

Congrats

They asked for "Nikhanama"

My husband did submitted the English translation one, but they still asking for it. 

Don't know , what to say

My brother laws application is same as mine. He got his approval few days ago.

2 minutes ago, Sweetsami said:

They asked for "Nikhanama"

My husband did submitted the English translation one, but they still asking for it. 

Don't know , what to say

My brother laws application is same as mine. He got his approval few days ago.

You should have submit both.

Your local language orginal one and english translation one.

And if any authority in your country issues registered marraige certificates you should be getting that too.

As i dont know about country rules but you should visit (uscis document requured by country website)

2 hours ago, Gabrielejjn said:

We got our noa2 on january 25th, but case status hasn’t been changed on uscis website, is that normal? 

Our NOA2 was January 31st and it hasn't been changed on the website either. From what I've seen on VJ it's a bit hit or miss as to whether they actually update it. Nothing to worry about. 

Please help me , I want a information about submitting foreign language documents. 

Do I need to submit the original copy of English translation  or a photocopy of the original documents will be fine. 

Please give advice if you sure about it.

They asked for photocopy of the foreign language documents, but didn't specific the copy/ photocopy of the English translation 

Edited by Sweetsami

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.