R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
1 minute ago, TER said:

Will priority considered by USCIS different for US citizen filing and permanent resident ?

Well, if you take it at face value it would appear permanent residents get priority over US citizens. I'm guessing there are nuances as to why that is but that is how it "appears" to be if you look at processing dates. 

Cheers!!

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline

PD July 28th 

Case sent to NVC Feb 1st.

I'm not sure of approval date, will update my timeline once I have the letter.

Case was updated on USCIS website, I haven't received letter yet. 

Edited by Sal89

Please can anybody enlightened me, about the situation of TSC

What is the last PD got approval from TSC?

Their processing time information page is soo frustrating. I'm almost feel like loosing my hope.

It's really hard to stay away from your loved one. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sweetsami said:

Please can anybody enlightened me, about the situation of TSC

What is the last PD got approval from TSC?

Their processing time information page is soo frustrating. I'm almost feel like loosing my hope.

It's really hard to stay away from your loved one. :(

According with the visa journey timeline, the last PD approved in TSC is 07/19/2017. What's your PD? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Sweetsami said:

#Pamela.j

Thank you! For your response. 

My PD  7/19/2017

TSC

Spouse of USC

You are welcome! Probably this month you will listen something. Keep the hope and faith! God bless your journey!

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
13 hours ago, UMD92 said:

# Sal89; congratulations 

were you able to track your case while your petition was pending? I am still waiting for the approval from Potomac. 

I don't know what you mean by petition pending. On USCIS website, it was showing "Case was Received". Yesterday they updated with "Case was sent to Department of State on Feb 1st". So either you will receive case update through mail first or they may update their website while mail is coming along. 

From your PD date, I say hang in there for another 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, Pamela.J said:

Congratulations! Don't forget to update your timeline. 

Thank you But That's for the i130 
K1 Still waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.