R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nabz said:

Hi everyone! We got our approval in the mail yesterday 😊.

PD: 11th July

approved: 9th Jan 

Potomac center. 

Hope everyone gets their approvals soon too! Good luck 

🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝 congratulations to u. Waiting for mine too. 

Hello,

We got our approval notification today:D

PD: 05 July

Approved: 18th Jan 

Processing time: 197 Days

Center:  Potomac. 

I am currently visiting with my husband, much to celebrate tonight.

Good luck to all!

Congratulations to everyone. I am July 31 pd Texas. Just wondering , after we get our noa2,  what group do we goto after here to help us through the next stage? I haven't got my noa2 yet,  but want to know. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi My PD its july 11 2017 I try to open a request and I got this..

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

but another person pd july 11 try and got an email that it will get news by feb 05

do you guys know why I wasent able to place a time enquiry

Timeline
17 minutes ago, kareng5 said:

Hi My PD its july 11 2017 I try to open a request and I got this..

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

but another person pd july 11 try and got an email that it will get news by feb 05

do you guys know why I wasent able to place a time enquiry

What service center? In any wish way i

would suggests u wait till u hear from them . Working on it and by February 5, it is still under processing, so u should be happy that u will soon hear from them .

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Kathyil said:

Hello,

We got our approval notification today:D

PD: 05 July

Approved: 18th Jan 

Processing time: 197 Days

Center:  Potomac. 

I am currently visiting with my husband, much to celebrate tonight.

Good luck to all!

Congratulations to u both 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝 am happy for u. Mine on d way too.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, ashcashbananas said:

Thank you!!! 

I suggest you call them and ask for an updated case status. Ask them if your case is being handled by an officer yet. I've read that some people have had to do that. Best of wishes to you.

i will thank you !!! and best of luck to you !!

5 hours ago, wacoachrusso said:

Congratulations to everyone. I am July 31 pd Texas. Just wondering , after we get our noa2,  what group do we goto after here to help us through the next stage? I haven't got my noa2 yet,  but want to know. Thanks

There should be an NVC page for the month you move on to NVC stage :)

Timeline

Hello everyone, I received my NOA2 today in d mail, approved! 

priority date July 7  

NOA1 July 10 , Texas service center

I made a call and talk toTier 2 on Monday 8th of January and was told my case was still pending and d officer told me if i want him to send Texas office an email to remind them abt my case and i said yes why not. He told me to call back in two weeks for the response. So i was waiting for monday to come to call them back but to my suprise we got approved on the 12th and d mail came in today.  Hope this help someone. 

2 minutes ago, Fade said:

Hello everyone, I received my NOA2 today in d mail, approved! 

priority date July 7  

NOA1 July 10 , Texas service center

I made a call and talk toTier 2 on Monday 8th of January and was told my case was still pending and d officer told me if i want him to send Texas office an email to remind them abt my case and i said yes why not. He told me to call back in two weeks for the response. So i was waiting for monday to come to call them back but to my suprise we got approved on the 12th and d mail came in today.  Hope this help someone. 

congrats!!! :)

still waiting for mine PD July 28, Texas service center 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Sara3 said:

congrats!!! :)

still waiting for mine PD July 28, Texas service center 

It’s gonna come, and I will aslo celebrate with you.

40 minutes ago, R&OC said:

Congratulations, Fade! Awesome news!!!

And congratulations to everyone else that got an approval as well!

Thanks so much. I appreciate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys,

I am wondering if you could help me to understand: The Texas service centres processing date continues to move backwards. Do you know why?

It is not actually getting stuck on a date but moved from 2x of June to 17th to 14/15th of June... This is so weird.

Any information you may know that would help me to understand? And why are the approvals so random? April filers are still waiting and some July filers are approved already? Or in more general terms, some June filers are waiting but July filers are already worked on?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.