dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
18 minutes ago, zizou2017 said:

I called this morning and no news yet. I called first hour though.

The person called NVC 50 minutes ago and they gave her September date for her/his interview.

27 minutes ago, amoooooor said:

Hi!

glad to see someone else using the Doha embassy in here! But super frustrating not knowing when the interview will be. Did you get a hard copy of the P4 letter or just the emailed copy? I'm a little confused on what to expect to be getting. 

Yes I'm glad too! I thought I was the only one from Doha. Waiting for an interview date is extremely frustrating!!!!!!! 😤😤😤

Also it's a small embassy and they always seem to be on holiday! They're closed the whole first week of September for eid! 

I didn't get the P4 yet, I'm still waiting for an interview date. The last thing I got was an email from the NVC saying they have received all required docs and that I'm in line for an interview date. If they have your email address and they've emailed you before then they will be emailing you the P4, I don't think the NVC physically mails hard copies anymore. Maybe you can ask them the next time you call. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, RamStu said:

VJ Family,

I would also like to confirm that I have received my interview date and time from NVC for the interview in Juarez, Mexico. Interview date: 9/11/17; CC-7/7/17. @simonx32002 I strongly recommend calling NVC to confirm your interview for Mexico.

did you call earlier today?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, zizou2017 said:

did you call earlier today?

I called about an hour ago. It took about 30 minutes to get through the lines. The operator pointed out that notifications were just starting to come in and should continue throughout this week. I hope this information helps and it is always good to post fresh information so that the VJ community is aware.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
Just now, RamStu said:

I called about an hour ago. It took about 30 minutes to get through the lines. The operator pointed out that notifications were just starting to come in and should continue throughout this week. I hope this information helps and it is always good to post fresh information so that the VJ community is aware.

Congrats. You are a step closer to the end. Thank you for the update.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dinah said:

Hi everyone it is with a joyful heart , and a great relief that I'm letting you know that i am officially DONE with immigration. I just had my magic word ISSUED ON MY STATUS.  JBMG your visa has been approved in the mighty name of Jesus.

Congratulations!!

Timeline
29 minutes ago, RamStu said:

VJ Family,

I would also like to confirm that I have received my interview date and time from NVC for the interview in Juarez, Mexico. Interview date: 9/11/17; CC-7/7/17. @simonx32002 I strongly recommend calling NVC to confirm your interview for Mexico.

If you need somewhere to stay me and my wife hired this one guy is gonna charge us 50 a day and he can pick u up from the airport and drive u to your appointments he is trust worthy 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, RamStu said:

VJ Family,

If you need somewhere to stay me and my wife hired this one guy is gonna charge us 50 a day and he can pick u up from the airport and drive u to your appointments he is trust worthy 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Francisco thank you so much for reaching out to me. Let me receive the p4 and we can talk in private message. Are you ready for your trip?

3 minutes ago, Jannette23 said:

Hi everyone, congratulations to everyone, is so good to see this much approvals, seems like nvc is starting this month schedules with the right foot! I just received great news! My son's case has been accepted for expedite! Our first scan date was back in march and due to a checklist of missing financial evidence (that they lost) he had a second scan date of June 21st. My case was completed since May 18 but I couldn't go further until my son's case was finished. Now I'm stuck on the phone trying to reach nvc to hear what they have to tell me 😄 I'm positive right now, and hoping for then best!

Jeanette, please keep you posted and hopefully NVC has good news to you. I'm currently wearing my superman shirt :D

1 hour ago, Dinah said:

Hi everyone it is with a joyful heart , and a great relief that I'm letting you know that i am officially DONE with immigration. I just had my magic word ISSUED ON MY STATUS.  JBMG your visa has been approved in the mighty name of Jesus.

congrats @Dinah :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.