dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, cadtousa said:

Hi @justwaiting17 congrats on your success.

Can you please share your wife's interview details. I am going to the same consulate so it may help me to prepare.

Also for Visa packet, I believe it comes to your home address in Canada via Canada post so I am not sure why you are staying in Montreal till it arrives. Did you give any Montreal address to deliver Visa packet or your home address is itself in Montreal? Visa packet takes around 4-5 days as per knowledge. But sometimes it may take more days.

Congrats @Auds ....

Oh, and I forgot to say, we had the option when registering for a courier service to select different Canada Post locations around Canada where you go to pick it up with your identification. Also, you can have it sent to a home address for $20 more i think.. Good luck with yours!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, justwaiting17 said:

Appointment was at 9 and we got to embassy at 8:30. They gave a laminated paper that says what they'll be needing and to put it in order for when they ask. When in the waiting room we had to wait about 1-1/2 hr till they called wife's number.  needed to give everything they requested in the customized emails basically. In the interview the lady just asked my wife simple questions to do with her and me and her border crossings. Didn't need to show any of our supporting evidence of relationship.

Basically if you have the items they want and you're honest you should pass.

My wife had been with me on a visitor's visa in the U.S., so mostly all her belongings are at my home already, which is the reason why we're staying in Montreal. And I'm only 8 hour drive to Montreal, versus her being from Manitoba

Thanks for your feedback. Please copy and paste it onto your country's portal as well. 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada

@cadtousa You can check out many interview reviews in the following link for your visa type. :)

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5&topic=IR-1%2FCR-1+Visa

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hello Everyone:

Both Medical and Fingerprints are complete. The medical results should be ready this week. For my husband they took a picture and did fingerprints. For my stepson they only took a picture of him (no fingerprints) because he is under the age of 14.

I am sharing this because originally when I called the 703 phone number to inquire about the bio metrics appointment they told me he didn't have to attend. When I called back the next day they told me that he (my stepson) would have to attend. I told my husband to take him to all appointments. 

Now only waiting for the interview next week. I will be flying down to attend it with him. :)

My husband had interview yesterday, interview was smooth & easy questions. They took all the required documents pictures & kept his passport. The officer asked him for the original affidavit of change religion paper but my husband had to submit it for government record while he applied for his new passport for our immigration processing. But the copy of affidavit & other related  legal documents were submitted when the officer asked him. All my papers are updated & issued according to Bangladesh government & US embassy. My case is now under administrative processing. He didn't mentioned whether it was approved or not. They kept all papers & passport my husband was told they will conduct us when the the decision is made. They didn't ask for any other papers to submit. Dose anyone know about AP!! How long it takes to review the papers & legal matters!! In our case everything is genuine & according to native government as well as USA. Please help if anyone has idea. Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just a FYI about laminated documents. Since I was really stressed over the fact that my husband's birth certificate and our marriage certificate is laminated and @PP_2016 got a very vague answer from the US consulate in New Delhi I called NVC to see what they have to say. The rep told me that there is no policy set by the NVC regarding laminated documents and since but since 99% of the people get their documents laminated in India they are ACCEPTED.  

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, SamRab said:

Hi everyone, I could no longer reply on the last thread so I figured I'd do it here! My husband's interview at the US embassy in Cairo is tomorrow, July 12th! It's an early one so I won't be able to sleep at all. Wish us luck, it's been a long journey. Anyone care to tell us their experiences with the Interview in Cairo would be most helpful. I know he'll be ok, but I'm so nervous! 

Wishing you all the best ,:jest: everything is gone be fine with you Relax a bit and calm down ;)

21 minutes ago, amistry18 said:

Visa approved folks. I've just talked to my wife. Will ask for all details in the morning.. 😉 😃☺️😄🙃😍😚🤓🤗

Congratulations...!👍👍👍👍

Naturalization - N-400 Timeline

09/09/2020 - N-400 filling done online

09/09/2020 - NOA online

02/11/2021 - Bio Reuse

Timeline
6 hours ago, Nameer said:

My husband had interview yesterday, interview was smooth & easy questions. They took all the required documents pictures & kept his passport. The officer asked him for the original affidavit of change religion paper but my husband had to submit it for government record while he applied for his new passport for our immigration processing. But the copy of affidavit & other related  legal documents were submitted when the officer asked him. All my papers are updated & issued according to Bangladesh government & US embassy. My case is now under administrative processing. He didn't mentioned whether it was approved or not. They kept all papers & passport my husband was told they will conduct us when the the decision is made. They didn't ask for any other papers to submit. Dose anyone know about AP!! How long it takes to review the papers & legal matters!! In our case everything is genuine & according to native government as well as USA. Please help if anyone has idea. Thanks 

Well it's a good sign that they took your passport as they need the passport to include the visa in..  It would be a bad sign if they didn't take your passport.. Did they tell you how many days it would take to get back to you? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, vintash said:

Are spouses allowed to come to the interview at Montreal embassy ? 

Yes you can, you'll find your answer in the following link. 

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Canada&cty=Montreal

Timeline
2 hours ago, SamRab said:

Hi everyone, I could no longer reply on the last thread so I figured I'd do it here! My husband's interview at the US embassy in Cairo is tomorrow, July 12th! It's an early one so I won't be able to sleep at all. Wish us luck, it's been a long journey. Anyone care to tell us their experiences with the Interview in Cairo would be most helpful. I know he'll be ok, but I'm so nervous! 

HI I've posted this several times.... You're able to look up interview reviews form your consulate/embassy.. Please visit the following link..

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Egypt&cty=&dfilter=5

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
1 minute ago, PP_2016 said:

Sorry guys, forgot to post on this Thread.

I had my interview today.

VISA APPROVED!!!

Congrats PP.. Didn't have any doubts. :) looking forward to your write up. How does it feel!?!?!!?!? Wow, finally. ;) 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=India&cty=&dfilter=5&topic=

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.