JustinS

I-130 June 2017 Filers

744 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Angie135 said:

Hey, I just checked my status online today and my case is approved! I’m both shocked and delighted! 

Nebraska Service Center

PD June 22, 2017

For all those who are still waiting, hang in there! 

Is Nebraska doing a better job that TSC now? :( Don't know when I'm gonna find light  in this tunnel! :'( 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

I had interview marriage based here in US on 23rd October 2017. The officer told me you should expect your green card from 6 to 8 weeks. It has been now more than 16 weeks nothing changed. We wanna just checked our i 130  we have been informed that our case is still pending adjudication . Who go through pending adjudication experience? When do I expect to hear something ? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saturn123 said:

I m pd june 6th...have not heard antything yet. Will calling them make a difference....tired of waiting...

Thank God we got our approval letter today!!! Case approved on the 31st of Jan. Pd 2nd June Nebraska. Uscis status still says case received. Good luck to all waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Got our I-797 notice of action(NOA2) in the mail today(Feb 5th). Nebraska sevice center.

Notice date: 31st Jan 2018

Prority Date:7th june 2017

That is a wait of 243 days between NOA1 and NOA2 arriving in the post)

(Still not updated on the 'USCIS APP', or case status online check on USCIS.gov).

Now to bug the NVC/DOS everyday until they assign a case number to my petition. :D

NOA1: 7th June 2017

NOA2: 31st January 2018

Sent from USCIS: 12th February 2018

Received by NVC: 16th February 2018

Started telling me they never received petition since: 22nd march 2018

Started saying they magically received petition: 26th March 2018

"there is no time frame for case number assignment": 18th May 2018

Case number assigned & fees sent: 22nd May 2018

Fees "PAID": 27th May

AOS & DS-260 with Civil Documents submitted online: 3rd June 2018

Case Complete: 14th June 2018

Received email with interview date scheduled: 12th July 2018.

Interview @ Dublin embassy: 2nd August 2018 DENIED!  (421 days since NOA1). 

(incorrect spelling and missing middle name on police certs)

31st August: did my 2nd medical cert, because 1st one expired.

14th September: official APPROVED.

Currently: waiting for DPD courier to tell me my visa is ready for collection at my local depot.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Thank God we got our approval letter today!!! Case approved on the 31st of Jan. Pd 2nd June Nebraska. Uscis status still says case received. Good luck to all waiting. 

Very glad to hear you got your approval letter. Good luck with the next steps in processing.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Zee & Diloo said:

CASE APPROVED!!

PD 6/23

Nebraska Service Center

Congratulations!  Did u get letter in mail or online status changed?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Congratulations!  Did u get letter in mail or online status changed?

THANK YOU! :) I received a letter in the mail. Online status has not changed yet. still says case received. I will call my lawyer tomorrow to find out more!

Edited by Zee & Diloo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thankful to god and all your prayers. The long wait is over! After 235 days at Texas Service Center, got NoA-2 today (NoA-2 date : 31st jan 2018). Tears of joy! :') 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Woohoo!!! Got our approval yesterday 2/5! Yay!!

PD: 6/20/17

Nebraska Service Center

Congrats to all of you!!! For those still waiting... it won't serve you well to stress out or to worry... only focus on the positive and see it happening in your imagination!!! If for no other reason than that it feels much better!! Good luck y'all!!:D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
27 minutes ago, CloveD said:

Woohoo!!! Got our approval yesterday 2/5! Yay!!

PD: 6/20/17

Nebraska Service Center

Congrats to all of you!!! For those still waiting... it won't serve you well to stress out or to worry... only focus on the positive and see it happening in your imagination!!! If for no other reason than that it feels much better!! Good luck y'all!!:D

Also... i forgot to mention for those of you that don't know this and want it... I signed up with the USPS to receive a "daily digest" of my mail every day. What this means is that they scan pictures of the mail you are getting and email it to you! Every day! So, even though my mail doesn't arrive until like 3pm, I knew what was waiting for me even before I got home because I had a pic of the letter sent to my email. This service is also handy if you want to know if you are receiving any packages from USPS. Anyway, I believe it's called "Daily Digest"... if anyone is interested. And, did i mention that it's FREE??? LOL

Edited by CloveD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
27 minutes ago, CloveD said:

Also... i forgot to mention for those of you that don't know this and want it... I signed up with the USPS to receive a "daily digest" of my mail every day. What this means is that they scan pictures of the mail you are getting and email it to you! Every day! So, even though my mail doesn't arrive until like 3pm, I knew what was waiting for me even before I got home because I had a pic of the letter sent to my email. This service is also handy if you want to know if you are receiving any packages from USPS. Anyway, I believe it's called "Daily Digest"... if anyone is interested. And, did i mention that it's FREE??? LOL

that's cool. how much does it cost to do that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.