LuzyC

Snow!!

48 posts in this topic

By the way Luzy,

Are you sure Robin is your son, you look like you could be his sister :) Please share your secrets on how you do it....my son is 11 and I would love people to mistake me for his sister :)

Thanks for the compliments ..Im flattered!He is 16 years old and taller than me..he just love to play and we do share some jokes and happy moments a lot..I'm maybe a traditional mother but Im the coolest mom in town!

I guess it shows how happy and contented I am esp. Im with Gary now.

Secret?I'm just simply in love and I dont worry that much...lol! Dont worry be happy.. :):P:D

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you and Robin are enjoying yourselves so much.

Yes we are!!! thanks..

i am glad you and robin are here too...welcome to illinois...

Thank you bro. Dean..looking forward to see and meet you and Sanita. (F)

sister luz, i wish it was this week-end :yes: ..but hopefully, we all get together down the road..i appreicate yours and my brother gary invite, while you are in the area..

hope, you and gary and robin have a good time, i wish the weather was a little warmer though for you...your friend and brother dean

Well now, hold it there professor. If there is a possibility of a meeting in Illinois this is something I may need to be apart of. You ask for a fun time and abra cadabra you pull smileyguy out of the hat.

:goofy:

brother smiley, you are always invited to any place or function that i attend......bro dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
Welcome to the US!

FL might be a bit more comfortable this time of year. No snow here. :no: We're in the low 80's today. It's a bit humid but pretty nice overall.

We get that also. It will be weird for them to get all the seasons. Warm and cold. This is the first time they ever experienced below freezing weather. They were not prepared for it. They do enjoy it (other than the shivering! )

Yeah, I remember Nani being all excited when she saw snow for the first time after moving to the US. It was just a little dusting, very cold that day but we had to go out and take tons of pictures. The excitement was cured after we lived through one winter in Cincinnati. Now she's fine w/o seeing any snow besides the stuff they show on TV.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

my husband would agree with ur wife reinhard. it was great the first year (and i kept warning him by spring he would be sick of it) but now he hates it.

glad to see u and robin made it luz. hope everything goes well for u and get to the store for a winter coat girl.

Awwww cute photos Luz!!!!!! I was thinking of you yesterday when it was snowing and wondering what you and Robin thought lol Glad things are going well for you :) If you ever make it up to Wisconsin let me know, we are kinda neighbors :)

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Awwww cute photos Luz!!!!!! I was thinking of you yesterday when it was snowing and wondering what you and Robin thought lol Glad things are going well for you :)If you ever make it up to Wisconsin let me know, we are kinda neighbors :)

Thanks MaryLou..the snow is not that much as I expected but good enough for us to play and have fun.. :dance:

I would love to see and visit you sometimes..I let you know.. (F):)

LUZ.gif

lol luz looks like mrs clause, with the outfit she has on :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

That is Gary's sweatshirt..I just grab it from his closet when I saw the snow at the window.. :D

LUZ.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

It was kinda snowing over here in Bloomington (howdy new neighbors Luz and Robin :D ) but it was rainy so none really stuck. Glad you got a *very* small taste of it! Be prepared for the REAL thing next winter though! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. David got a real shock the first winter. :o

PJ

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

lol luz looks like mrs clause, with the outfit she has on :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

That is Gary's sweatshirt..I just grab it from his closet when I saw the snow at the window.. :D

You look great in everything you wear, Luzy! Glad you got to see some snow before spring finally arrives... perhaps by June it will be here? Looks like we got more here in Michigan than you did... mostly gone now. Been raining all day.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Luz I see you're in Peoria, my hubby is originally from there, all my in-laws live there, I hope you like it!

I'm up in Peoria this weekend for a wedding and it's supposed to snow again on saturday. I bet my friend didn't expect a "white" wedding in April haha, although now it leaves me with the dilemma of what to wear!

Hope you settle into life in the USA!!

my husband would agree with ur wife reinhard. it was great the first year (and i kept warning him by spring he would be sick of it) but now he hates it.

glad to see u and robin made it luz. hope everything goes well for u and get to the store for a winter coat girl.

Thanks!

Yep..Robin and I need some winter coat..it's cold in here..!!! :D

It was kinda snowing over here in Bloomington (howdy new neighbors Luz and Robin :D ) but it was rainy so none really stuck. Glad you got a *very* small taste of it! Be prepared for the REAL thing next winter though! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. David got a real shock the first winter. :o

PJ

Hello neighbors..I always see and passed by Bloomington..we might see each other sometimes..were heading to Bloomigton tomorrow also.

I have headache ,Robin got his nose bleed and his left -eye swellin on our 2nd day here..and oh we shivered on this ''small taste of snow''how much more if its winter season??Oh well..that's life in America!! :D ..I know we will get used to all this soon.. :yes:

LUZ.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

PJ

Hello neighbors..I always see and passed by Bloomington..we might see each other sometimes..were heading to Bloomigton tomorrow also.

I have headache ,Robin got his nose bleed and his left -eye swellin on our 2nd day here..and oh we shivered on this ''small taste of snow''how much more if its winter season??Oh well..that's life in America!! :D ..I know we will get used to all this soon.. :yes:

It would be great to get together sometime! There's certainly not a shortage of restaurants here or in Peoria and if it actually ever warms up here maybe you can join us for one of David's famous grilling experiences! :thumbs:

Oh, no! I hope you both feel better very soon. Take it easy and hope you feel better. I'm sure Gary will take great care of you. David has been fighting some bug for the past couple of days and finally feeling a bit better too.

Winter? Well.....the snow may be bearable but the below zero temps and ice get a bit old! :help:

DSCN0595_edited.jpgDSCN0596_edited.jpg

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry sis, for missing your post yesterday! You and Robin look like you are adjusting to the weather! The first week Jinky was here, she bundled herself in a jacket everytime we were outside and chattering her teeth, but now she even wears shorts around the house. :P

I hope Gary will take you and Robin to Disneyland - you all could come over and stay with us!

Sorry sis, for missing your post yesterday! You and Robin look like you are adjusting to the weather! The first week Jinky was here, she bundled herself in a jacket everytime we were outside and chattering her teeth, but now she even wears shorts around the house. :P

I hope Gary will take you and Robin to Disneyland - you all could come over and stay with us!

Its alright bro..we're just having fun of little snow yesterday.. :D .It is something new to us so we take the opportunity to play with it!

Its sunshine today and Gary said people loved to b-b-q..so we did..!We have a great time with our grilled rib-eye steak lunch! :thumbs:

100_5021-ribeye1.jpg

100_5018-ribeye2.jpg

100_5028-ribeye3.jpg

Gary have no more vacation this year so we might do our disneyland treat next year..we will drop by at your place for sure..hey you guys have a beautiful wedding pics,Congratz!!

Keep in touch bro, say hello to Jinky and Job! (F)

LUZ.gif