Jacque67

Trump team knew Flynn was under investigation before he came to the White House

68 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

McClatchy had a pretty extensive article regarding it last night, of which several conservative publications online have been brave enough to also pick up and discuss that it does seem very concerning to them.

The YPG has been our only ally in Syria that has held their own in the face of more extremist(Non-ISIS) Militias and ISIS themselves. So us giving them arms and helping them militarily is only right. They are going around liberating villages and the whole village celebrates, the women burning the niqaabs and bushiyyas all the while smoking cigarettes. Turkey hates this because they think that if the YPG gains power then it will make the Kurds in Turkey rise up and fight them. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Big difference though as the US Constitution doesn't say you have to display your private tax returns to be President, but it does say you have to be a natural born US Citizen.  I realize that with elite politicians we are just supposed to take their word for it, but then again...

And yet, every president since Nixon has made his tax returns available to the American people. Even Trump promised to do so if elected, and then reneged.  Conversely, no president was asked to present a birth certificate, except for president Obama.

The difference is in the character. Trump has none. 

2 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

You're a good guy!!! Stilettos and flak pic, NOW!!!

I have said before on other threads I AM A NEWS JUNKIE...... I love reading the news no matter where it goes, as long as it is verified and the sources check out. I hate news that BS sources that can't be verified because 9 times out of 10 it's not real. 

7 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Did you see what happened the other day at the Turkish embassy in DC? Erdogan's goons beat the heck out of American Turks peacefully protesting. Looked like utter chaos..

Hear Chaffetz is quitting today? Bye dude, don't let the door hit your bad foot on the way out.

Yeah I saw this as well and it really pissed me off to no end. It wasn't just Turkish protesters it was also Pro-Kurdish as well. Edrogan is pretty much a defacto dictator in Turkey right now and has been for a few years now, but after the so called "failed coup attempt" it has only gotten worse. A number of people/podcasts I listen to for non-partisan foreign policy information has said that the coup was just an act by him to further increase his powers. He has a sick demented thinking of Pan-Turkism and promoting anything to do with the Turkic people from Turkey to China. 

But anyway, yeah his goons tried to do this last year as well in I think NYC. They tried to go after peaceful protesters and actually got stopped by a secret service agent because and I quote "This is the United States, we allow people to protest. You can not do(rough them up) that here". 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

And yet, every president since Nixon has made his tax returns available to the American people. Even Trump promised to do so if elected, and then reneged.  Conversely, no president was asked to present a birth certificate, except for president Obama.

The difference is in the character. Trump has none. 

So you are saying we should vote or not vote for someone based on a break in tradition?  Traditions are meant to be broken, times change, progress moves on.  I am fine with Trump not sharing his taxes, based on what the DNC/Left and their press allies are doing now, I am sure we would have many more narratives.  Why do you feel the need to examine his taxes?  You don't think the IRS is doing their job?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I have said before on other threads I AM A NEWS JUNKIE...... I love reading the news no matter where it goes, as long as it is verified and the sources check out. I hate news that BS sources that can't be verified because 9 times out of 10 it's not real. 

Deflection!!!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

So you are saying we should vote or not vote for someone based on a break in tradition?  Traditions are meant to be broken, times change, progress moves on.  I am fine with Trump not sharing his taxes, based on what the DNC/Left and their press allies are doing now, I am sure we would have many more narratives.  Why do you feel the need to examine his taxes?  You don't think the IRS is doing their job?

I'm saying that the guy who's on the WH right now made a simple promise he didn't keep. If he lied on something that simple, what else is he lying about? It's a matter of integrity, which I maintain, Trump has very little, otherwise he would have kept his word.

I would very much like to see his tax returns, for they would provide his employers with the opportunity to verify what conflicts of interest exist involving Trump properties. 

I think the best way for you to understand is to propose the following scenario: Suppose Obama had promised to release birth certificate, and reneged on his promise. See? That was not too hard.