JimandChristy

Trump: No Politician in history has been treated WORSE

263 posts in this topic

for the life of me, i can't fathom a bernie supporter thinking trump was even remotely a comparable option. there are zero platform comparisons to be made, except 'not hillary'. and if 'not hillary' is your basis for voting trump, grow up maybe?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

for the life of me, i can't fathom a bernie supporter thinking trump was even remotely a comparable option. there are zero platform comparisons to be made, except 'not hillary'. and if 'not hillary' is your basis for voting trump, grow up maybe?

And the sniffles, make him sound like he just came from a stroll on Skid Row. 

1 hour ago, ccneat said:

Or "rigging" just means old school favoritism and politics,  nothing to be proud of but not a crime

Then why the constant howling about Trump rigging an election 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I have not seen an accusation of Trump rigging the election..have you?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Then why the constant howling about Trump Russia rigging/hacking/manipulating/interfering with an election 

FTFY, since we're in the land of technicality now to make it seem like all these unproven allegations, and the lefts whining and tantrum meme's (ie putting Putin's face on the dollar bill et al) have any merit.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

'Squirrels on crack!'  Art Laffer

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
On 5/19/2017 at 10:19 AM, smilesammich said:

The more likely scenario is that anyone on the Bernie campus would have voted independent or libertarian instead. The only way their votes would have gone to Trump is if the voting machines had been tampered with. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, CaliCat said:

The more likely scenario is that anyone on the Bernie campus would have voted independent or libertarian instead. The only way their votes would have gone to Trump is if the voting machines had been tampered with. 

It is anecdotal, but I have heard several disgruntled Bernie supporters call into radio talk shows and say they voted for President Trump.  Of course there is no way to verify their story, but if true it would be interesting.  However, I agree, most of them probably either voted Libertarian, Green, or stayed home.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

It is anecdotal, but I have heard several disgruntled Bernie supporters call into radio talk shows and say they voted for President Trump.  Of course there is no way to verify their story, but if true it would be interesting.  However, I agree, most of them probably either voted Libertarian, Green, or stayed home.

There were underreported protests during the Dem Convention, Hillary camp was pissed off at those protesters. I will point out that much of the primary protests against her came from people in the very rust belt states that went Trump. 

Rust belt state voters are far more disposed to vote on labor issues. Bernie somehow resonated quite a bit with rust belt state voters as you saw during the primaries:

ftGs8qU.png

Clearly rust belt state voters tied Hillary to the type of globalism that has usurped jobs away from rust belt states (recall how much of a campaigner of NAFTA she was, and her husband signed it, along with other recent trade deals like TPP she only changed her mind on when realizing too late that it was unpopular).. so basically the antecedent, the prior cause, of their joblessness and poverty. 

So it's no stretch whatsoever to say that there were plenty of Bernie voters who would have rather flock to Trump, who resonated with rust belt state voters on labor issues, especially during his campaign stops when he mentioned getting rid of NAFTA and other culprits that caused unskilled labor jobs to disappear. Many labor-centric counties within the rust belt states that had previously voted for Obama had switched to Trump.

Dark yellow dots = Counties Obama won twice (2008/2012), Light yellow = Counties Obama won once (either 2008 or 2012).

flip-states-map-600.jpg

Rest assured in 2020 the left will be making a far greater effort to make it seem like they care about the rust belt states. The real issues are 1) how many will believe that they give a #######, 2) how many voters can Dems get out, 3) how many minds of moderates and independents can they change (they helped Trump win), and 4) how many of these people are fed up with Trump (this will be the defining characteristic if the left's establishment were successful in.

For the left who don't want to bother reading all this.. tl;dr: Russia hacked the election.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, IAMX said:

There were underreported protests during the Dem Convention, Hillary camp was pissed off at those protesters. I will point out that much of the primary protests against her came from people in the very rust belt states that went Trump. 

Rust belt state voters are far more disposed to vote on labor issues. Bernie somehow resonated quite a bit with rust belt state voters as you saw during the primaries:

ftGs8qU.png

Clearly rust belt state voters tied Hillary to the type of globalism that has usurped jobs away from rust belt states (recall how much of a campaigner of NAFTA she was, and her husband signed it, along with other recent trade deals like TPP she only changed her mind on when realizing too late that it was unpopular).. so basically the antecedent, the prior cause, of their joblessness and poverty. 

So it's no stretch whatsoever to say that there were plenty of Bernie voters who would have rather flock to Trump, who resonated with rust belt state voters on labor issues, especially during his campaign stops when he mentioned getting rid of NAFTA and other culprits that caused unskilled labor jobs to disappear. Many labor-centric counties within the rust belt states that had previously voted for Obama had switched to Trump.

Dark yellow dots = Counties Obama won twice (2008/2012), Light yellow = Counties Obama won once (either 2008 or 2012).

flip-states-map-600.jpg

Rest assured in 2020 the left will be making a far greater effort to make it seem like they care about the rust belt states. The real issues are 1) how many will believe that they give a #######, 2) how many voters can Dems get out, 3) how many minds of moderates and independents can they change (they helped Trump win), and 4) how many of these people are fed up with Trump (this will be the defining characteristic if the left's establishment were successful in.

For the left who don't want to bother reading all this.. tl;dr: Russia hacked the election.

The topic is how Donald Trump is convinced he is a victim and you have been trying to make this about the past election. As captain obvious could tell you, Clinton was a poor candidate who failed to execute and let 70,000 voters in 4 states give The election to Trump. Old news...when will Trump stop tweeting and start leading?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg