CaliCat

Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

53 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Umka36 said:

I really could care less about winning (which is a stupid slogan) or which party is in power. I prefer a government that is able to work and compromise with one another.

But that's so un-American.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Umka36 said:

I really could care less about winning (which is a stupid slogan) or which party is in power. I prefer a government that is able to work and compromise with one another.

In this case you will need to pick a number, take a seat, and wait until 2021.

1 hour ago, CaliCat said:

Can you feel America getting greater already? The guy is a lose cannon. 

I foresee a very large disaster in the future caused by this buffoon we have in the oval office. I just hope a large loss of life doesn't come along with it.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Thanks for posting the link. It seems that the so-called president can't get anything right. And now Fox News is on the list fake news as well.

The winning is making heads explode!

The Western Wall is not in your territory," the official reportedly said.

It seems that the official was prompted to make the statement after members of Netanyahu's team asked if Netanyahu could join Trump on the visit to the Western Wall and whether Israeli photographers could document the event, to which the Americans replied that the Western Wall was a "disputed territory."

And as Netanyahu's team reeled from the shocking and negative remarks that were reportedly made by the US official today, it also faced another worrying report coming from a senior Fox news correspondent who took to social media to claim earlier in the day that the premier had asked US President Donald Trump to keep the US embassy in Tel Aviv and not relocate it to Israel's capital.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Office denied the claim on Monday evening, issuing a  statement that said: "The things published on Fox News are a lie."

The premier's office was referring to a tweet posted earlier in the day by Fox News foreign correspondent Connor Powell, who wrote on Twitter that "everyone I've spoken to in DC that has been briefed on #Jerusalem embassy move says #Netanyahu told #Trump not to move embassy at this time."

2 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Thanks for posting the link. It seems that the so-called president can't get anything right. And now Fox News is on the list fake news as well.

The winning is making heads explode!

The Western Wall is not in your territory," the official reportedly said.

It seems that the official was prompted to make the statement after members of Netanyahu's team asked if Netanyahu could join Trump on the visit to the Western Wall and whether Israeli photographers could document the event, to which the Americans replied that the Western Wall was a "disputed territory."

And as Netanyahu's team reeled from the shocking and negative remarks that were reportedly made by the US official today, it also faced another worrying report coming from a senior Fox news correspondent who took to social media to claim earlier in the day that the premier had asked US President Donald Trump to keep the US embassy in Tel Aviv and not relocate it to Israel's capital.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Office denied the claim on Monday evening, issuing a  statement that said: "The things published on Fox News are a lie."

The premier's office was referring to a tweet posted earlier in the day by Fox News foreign correspondent Connor Powell, who wrote on Twitter that "everyone I've spoken to in DC that has been briefed on #Jerusalem embassy move says #Netanyahu told #Trump not to move embassy at this time."

oh but fox news has the real deal on seth rich! /the donald really wants the seth rich story to catch fire..and the seth rich story unites trump supporters! the topic of israel divides them..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

oh but fox news has the real deal on seth rich! /the donald really wants the seth rich story to catch fire..and the seth rich story unites trump supporters! the topic of israel divides them..

According to Bibi, Fox New is Faux News, and he's a good friend of the so-called president. Perhaps the only world leader he has managed not to alienate so far.

5 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

According to Bibi, Fox New is Faux News, and he's a good friend of the so-called president. Perhaps the only world leader he has managed not to alienate so far.

seems that friendship is on the rocks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The life of a spy placed by Israel inside ISIS is at risk tonight, according to current and former U.S. officials, after President Donald Trump reportedly disclosed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week.

The spy provided intelligence involving an active ISIS plot to bring down a passenger jet en route to the United States, with a bomb hidden in a laptop that U.S. officials believe can get through airport screening machines undetected. The information was reliable enough that the U.S. is considering a ban on laptops on all flights from Europe to the United States.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/trumps-disclosure-endangered-spy-inside-isis-israel-officials/story?id=47449304

next weeks visit to Israel should be, umm, interesting?

Edited by Jacque67

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

The life of a spy placed by Israel inside ISIS is at risk tonight, according to current and former U.S. officials, after President Donald Trump reportedly disclosed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week.

The spy provided intelligence involving an active ISIS plot to bring down a passenger jet en route to the United States, with a bomb hidden in a laptop that U.S. officials believe can get through airport screening machines undetected. The information was reliable enough that the U.S. is considering a ban on laptops on all flights from Europe to the United States.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/trumps-disclosure-endangered-spy-inside-isis-israel-officials/story?id=47449304

next weeks visit to Israel should be, umm, interesting?

I'm surprised this is not being pinned on Clinton too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
12 hours ago, yuna628 said:

Also: This also comes on the heels of a serious diplomatic incident that happened between the US and Israel yesterday that is getting little mention in the press..

I personally don't think much of that incident. It was caused by some personnel from the consulate in Jerusalem. As someone who went to that consulate for my interview, I can tell you most Israeli Jews consider it a relatively hostile environment. For starters you don't only get Israelis in there but Palestinians too which is all fine and dandy of course - a girl from the west bank shared her pen with me. But they seem to treat the Palestinians alot better than they do the Israelis. Even on the TV screens there, all they show is stuff related to them - i.e muslim communities in Flint, how life is for Muslims in the US, etc. So this doesn't shock me. You walk in there you don't feel at all like you walked into an American consulate in Israel, it feels like a foreign Muslim country. The white house stated they do not support what went on there and that it does not represent them and I accept that. However, I do find it ironic this is coming out now considering the fact I still remember an Israel bashing thread here where several members a couple of years ago were making comments on how the relationship of the US with Israel does not benefit the US. Some of us, me included, were trying to make the argument that it does, in many ways and one of them was the sharing of intelligence. 

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline