2,388 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
3 hours ago, falmaind said:

ADDED Updates for: allajustin
======================================
USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath.....|Field Office....|NBC/IOE
mirian&john.....|07/17/14|05/02|05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC.....|
la isla bonita..|04/10/14|05/08|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX......|
magic123........|05/31/14|05/08|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|
falmaind........|08/05/14|05/08|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|El Paso, TX.....|
Akrod...........|05/20/10|05/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Miami, FL.......|
Gazy............|01/17/13|05/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Cleveland, OH...|
allajustin......|02/20/14|04/28|05/05|05/04/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Pittsburgh,PA...|
================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office.........|NBC/IOE
laufine..........|07/24/12|05/01|05/03|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA......|
Waitinggame16....|08/02/12|05/02|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago IL...........|
vosnmars.........|08/12/13|05/04|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA......|
nitrous_guy......|08/07/14|05/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago IL...........|

=======================================================

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. (Modified Instructions to use fixed width font. Makes for easier reading. Not sure how folks live with ugly format)
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion. 
3. Double click on 'Code' (gray) section to edit info
4. Copy this whole section including instructions and paste it to your typing field.
5. Make changes and Reply.

6. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend: 
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card.
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS.
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS.
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification.
Fprints: 
 Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics). If you do your biometrics via walk-in prior to your scheduled appointment, please enter the date in bold blue.
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling.
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview.
Interview: Date of your interview.
Oath: Date Oath taken.

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview.

ADDED Updates for: laufine
UserName........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath.....|Field Office....|NBC/IOE
mirian&john.....|07/17/14|05/02|05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC.....|
la isla bonita..|04/10/14|05/08|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX......|
magic123........|05/31/14|05/08|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|
falmaind........|08/05/14|05/08|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|El Paso, TX.....|
Akrod...........|05/20/10|05/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Miami, FL.......|
Gazy............|01/17/13|05/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Cleveland, OH...|
allajustin......|02/20/14|04/28|05/05|05/04/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Pittsburgh,PA...|
UserName........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE
laufine..........|07/24/12|05/01|05/03|08/05/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA......|NBC
Waitinggame16....|08/02/12|05/02|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago IL...........|
vosnmars.........|08/12/13|05/04|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA......|
nitrous_guy......|08/07/14|05/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago IL...........|

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. (Modified Instructions to use fixed width font. Makes for easier reading. Not sure how folks live with ugly format)
4. Copy this whole section including instructions and paste it to your typing field.

Legend: 
Fprints: 
 Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics). If you do your biometrics via walk-in prior to your scheduled appointment, please enter the date in bold blue.
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling.

Edited by laufine

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kuwait
Timeline
4 hours ago, Waitinggame16 said:

Still no NOA and the pending credit card payment has now vanished from my transaction statement  so not sure was it cancelled!  Already Frustrated! 

My credit card hasn't even been processed yet and obviously no NOA.  I just want to make sure that part gets done.

I noticed on the timeline above that your GC date is August 2012, mine is August 2013 and nitrous guy is August 2014.  Just something funny :D

K-1 to Citizenship - 6 year immigration journey: January 2012 to January 2018

24 minutes ago, vosnmars said:

My credit card hasn't even been processed yet and obviously no NOA.  I just want to make sure that part gets done.

I noticed on the timeline above that your GC date is August 2012, mine is August 2013 and nitrous guy is August 2014.  Just something funny :D

Im sorry you're waiting but I also feel happy I'm not the only one! I feel the same. I know it's a waiting game but I would love just to know this part is done and then wait. 

Haha! I didn't notice that until  now about our dates. Would be nice to have this all wrapped up by August too! (Yeah right! 😊) 

Filed: Other Timeline

Any one knows what  does that mean "

' money order is processing" ? 

I called bank to check if they cashed my money order they told me your money order in processing ? 

Edited by rubya

Timeline
1 hour ago, Waitinggame16 said:

Im sorry you're waiting but I also feel happy I'm not the only one! I feel the same. I know it's a waiting game but I would love just to know this part is done and then wait. 

Haha! I didn't notice that until  now about our dates. Would be nice to have this all wrapped up by August too! (Yeah right! 😊) 

Yeah as long as I'm not the only one then I don't really stress.  I just want the payment to clear and get the NOA.  After that we can handle it.  We are already one year behind when we could have filed so obviously it was not the first priority.  We will get there :)

Maybe we can be one of training cases for a new employee, they pick up our file and we get approval in a month HAHA!!

19 hours ago, laufine said:

ADDED Updates for: laufine
lucybelle.......|07/16/14|05/08|05/12|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC.....|
UserName........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE
laufine..........|07/24/12|05/01|05/03|08/05/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA......|NBC

Legend: 
Fprints: 

I'm officially joining in because despite my freaking out over not signing the credit card page, USCIS has charged us the fee!  Never have I been so excited to be unexpectedly charged $725! 

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi all!  Okay, so it's a little rudimentary at best, but I took a stab at creating a Google Spreadsheet that anyone should be able to enter their info to.  I'm not trying to force people to do this at all, it's just easier to read/follow, in my opinion.  Feel free to use if you'd like, it's only a suggestion and It's only for May 2017 N-400 filers. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5KGu0jl596_NV6atrShYnR0KXbMClOMCks07uhgESo/edit#gid=0

Have a great weekend!

Timeline
2 hours ago, susysteele said:

Hi all!  Okay, so it's a little rudimentary at best, but I took a stab at creating a Google Spreadsheet that anyone should be able to enter their info to.  I'm not trying to force people to do this at all, it's just easier to read/follow, in my opinion.  Feel free to use if you'd like, it's only a suggestion and It's only for May 2017 N-400 filers. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5KGu0jl596_NV6atrShYnR0KXbMClOMCks07uhgESo/edit#gid=0

Have a great weekend!

Thanks!

Any idea what is the difference between NBC and USCIS ? What does  NBC  do? 

And what does USCIS  do?

I know that USCIS received applications and sends NOA receipt ,after that rout it to NBC , but why ? And what will happen to the application  there????

Are they just check it in NBC then send it to USCIS local office.....will the NBC determine the fingerprinting date ....it is confusing 

Any one know ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
3 minutes ago, rubya said:

Any idea what is the difference between NBC and USCIS ? What does  NBC  do? 

And what does USCIS  do?

I know that USCIS received applications and sends NOA receipt ,after that rout it to NBC , but why ? And what will happen to the application  there????

Are they just check it in NBC then send it to USCIS local office.....will the NBC determine the fingerprinting date ....it is confusing 

Any one know ?

It is best explained in all details here:

https://www.uscis.gov/archive/blog/2012/06/national-benefits-center-what-it-is-and

Hope it helps

3 minutes ago, allajustin said:

It is best explained in all details here:

https://www.uscis.gov/archive/blog/2012/06/national-benefits-center-what-it-is-and

Hope it helps

Already read this, not clear at all

Any one update my case:

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

N-400 sent   05/08/2017

Delivered day: 05/09/2017

money cashed : 05/11/2017

E-mail & TXT : 05/12/2017

NOA BY MAIL: not yet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.