lucybelle

N-400 May 2017 Filers

2,388 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hello @Booze&Blues

Congrats !💐

thank you you very much for sharing with me your last step of this long journey !

see, it was worth it to wai, I a so happy for you that you did not have to wait for the oath , you deserved that .

I received my passport a few weeks ago but did not have time to go to ss office because we have to do that ( I guess they told you about that ) . I’ll go by the next week .

I wish all the best for you and congratulations for your citizenship 👍 

On 6/24/2018 at 12:38 PM, MDA said:

Thank you for your encouragement:)))

I really hope to recieve some good news soon.

Hi,

I got the letter last Friday, so my interview will be on August 1 in Oakland Park office, Fl. How about you? Some changes? 

I will update my information here. 

I see lots of interviews coming in our state Florida, good luck everyone with the interview 👍🤗🍾😘 and thank you all for your support 😘

On 6/23/2018 at 11:03 AM, DanySen said:

Hi Team,
My case status was updated yesterday  June 22, the interview was scheduled. Was a long way, 13 mouths ,like everybody. thanks for you support. I will check the mailbox in few days and see what time the interview will take place. 

I’m at the Oakland Park, Fl field office 

DanySen........|08/08/14|05/20|05/24|06/02/17|06/20/17|07/10/17|06/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--.|Miami, FL.....|NBC

DanySen........|08/08/14|05/20|05/24|06/02/17|06/20/17|07/10/17|06/22/18|08/01/18|--/--/--.|Oakland Park, FL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 5/26/2018 at 11:19 PM, hopephilly said:
  • May 30, 2017: Credit Card Charged
  • May 31, 2017: Rcvd text from USCIS: Your Case was received. Recipt# NBC*xxx
  • June 7, 2017, Received letter for fingerprint
  • June 21, 2017, appeared and fingerprint/bio completed.

Hello all, my interview Scheduled on Thursday, August 2, 2018 Newark NJ

• June 08, 2018: We are scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview
  • Interview Scheduled on Thursday, August 2, 2018 Newark NJ

Thanks for all your help and suggestion..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 7/14/2018 at 9:32 AM, MarioKing23 said:

June 1, 2018 interview scheduled

July 11, 2018 interview

July 12, 2018 oath letter mailed out

July 20, 2018 oath ceramony

Many congrats for your oath taking.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, n400_may_2017 said:

Hello all, my interview Scheduled on Thursday, August 2, 2018 Newark NJ

• June 08, 2018: We are scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview
  • Interview Scheduled on Thursday, August 2, 2018 Newark NJ

Thanks for all your help and suggestion..

Good luck with your interview, it's the time to study the civic questions. I wish you the best.

Keep us updated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.