Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

I heard that before but unfortunately mine turn to refused and they return to national visa center I don't know how long that will take I am so stressed and sad I hope that not happen to anyone 

are u able to get any further detail about it that why they did that? It don't make sense to me that they rejected ur  immigration visa and kept ur passport. it's really very stressful situation. May Allah give u best reward of it Ameen. 

1 minute ago, Sonikurri said:

are u able to get any further detail about it that why they did that? It don't make sense to me that they rejected ur  immigration visa and kept ur passport. it's really very stressful situation. May Allah give u best reward of it Ameen. 

They return my all documents and my passport before Ramadan and they returned to uscis on 24 may 2017  my case this is very hard time i am facing right now they didn't say anything they only said we returned your case to USCIS for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition that's all they give me information  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I heard that before but unfortunately mine turn to refused and they return to national visa center I don't know how long that will take I am so stressed and sad I hope that not happen to anyone 

I know your fraustration bro .. wish we could help you out with this if we could , we can only pray for you , hope things turn out good for you in future. 

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Buttar said:

I know your fraustration bro .. wish we could help you out with this if we could , we can only pray for you , hope things turn out good for you in future. 

Ameen 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sonikurri said:

I read somewhere after interview Ceac website goes like 

Ready==>AP==>Ready==>AP==>issued 

inshah Allah soon u will hear good news. When u had interview? Which state are u coming? 

I know that too so now i dk what gonba happen, my interview was in 28/3/2017 im from jordan wbu? 

10 hours ago, Buttar said:

AMEEN bro we have to wait for 180 days uscis told us we will hear from them with in 180 days that's 6 months another long waiting game is begin to start my life is in hell right now 

Timeline

Guys my case updates 2 days in row , Yesterday and today ... any ideas ?? 

Since I got email from Embassy that my case Is Refused for AP , im freaking out cos that's exactly happened with Mehar and Sparrow .. 

my K1 interview was on 30th May 

date updates , 7th ,13th, 21st , June

July updates , 6 , 10, 13, 17,18 

status still on Ready 

Edited by Buttar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Buttar said:

Since I got email from Embassy that my case Is Refused for AP , im freaking out cos that's exactly happened with Mehar and Sparrow .. 

status still on Ready 

Dont worry bro very soob you'll hear a good news from what i see its 8 updates just like me to comes to tge end soon inshallah

2 hours ago, Buttar said:

status still on Ready 

Sorry to heard that bro in few days they will probably going to say to you we returned your case to uscis and you need to contact to uscis for further inquires that's insanity why they refusing all cases do you have red flags? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Sorry to heard that bro in few days they will probably going to say to you we returned your case to uscis and you need to contact to uscis for further inquires that's insanity why they refusing all cases do you have red flags? 

They didn't Refused bro , it's Refused for 221g AP .. my status is still ready which also means AP ... all I have is date changes.

no red flags , my future wife is American/Pakistani we belong to same background , we are same age .. known each other since childhood. 

Edited by Buttar

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Dont worry bro very soob you'll hear a good news from what i see its 8 updates just like me to comes to tge end soon inshallah

Bro I'm hopping for the good news Inshallah , thank you 

1 hour ago, Buttar said:

They didn't Refused bro , it's Refused for 221g AP .. my status is still ready which also means AP ... all I have is date changes.

no red flags , my future wife is American/Pakistani we belong to same background , we are same age .. known each other since childhood. 

Then Dont worry bro inshAllah you will get the visa pray for us too

Timeline
On 7/18/2017 at 7:51 AM, Buttar said:

Inshah Allah changing dates in a row Is a good sign. You will hear something good soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.