Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Ok here is what my attorney got from US embassy Islamabad , 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case is refused for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be neither expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. 

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience.  The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

SN

i guess me and @Mehar going through same thing ... but my status still says ( Ready) not refused ... 

many ideas guys ??? 

I do receive same answer every time I email to embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience.  

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

butter i think it's not refusal as u can read in my email it's temporary refusal and visa will issue as there AD process will complete. I hope there Administrative procedures finished as soon as possible. 

Edited by Sonikurri

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

I do receive same answer every time I email to embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience.  

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

butter i think it's not refusal as u can read in my email it's temporary refusal and visa will issue as there AD process will complete. I hope there Administrative procedures finished as soon as possible. 

Thank you & I appreciate your reply , Allah bring ease to our circumstances and we all get out of this process , 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Your status is still stuck on Ready ?? Did it change to Refused as it did with Mehar ?? 

My status we're Ready at interview time, after interview they asked some documentation during that time it say AD for a month But on Ceac website date change everyday. After a month in March status changed from AD to ready again.

It's been 5 months status never changed to refusal and embassy answer is always same. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

My status we're Ready at interview time, after interview they asked some documentation during that time it say AD for a month But on Ceac website date change everyday. After a month in March status changed from AD to ready again.

It's been 5 months status never changed to refusal and embassy answer is always same. 

This is like a black hole in space , we have no idea what's going on behind the scene! Now I see myself waiting it out for long time ... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got an date changed today. Its because i requested my passport back to travel to dubai for 20 days. But the email @buttar & @sonikurri received is the same as mine. But my status is changed to refused but its not sent back nor I am notified yet about what's going on. Usually when they refused the case for real they notify the petitioner and beneficiary both. which is not the case with me. When I emailed them its the same reply that its just refused for AP and will be reconsidered after its done.

Its really frustrating. I hope our issues get resolved soon.

Aameen

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Mehar said:

I got an date changed today. Its because i requested my passport back to travel to dubai for 20 days. But the email @buttar & @sonikurri received is the same as mine. But my status is changed to refused but its not sent back nor I am notified yet about what's going on. Usually when they refused the case for real they notify the petitioner and beneficiary both. which is not the case with me. When I emailed them its the same reply that its just refused for AP and will be reconsidered after its done.

Its really frustrating. I hope our issues get resolved soon.

Aameen

Hey Bro you know requesting your passport back will even delay your process ? It is fraustrating but hang in there and pray to Allah . 

Soon good news will come through inshallah 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mehar said:

I am requesting passport for 20 days only. Will submit it in when i get back.

Mehar I think it's a good decision. U should take a break from this frustrating situation. Inshah Allah taking passport back will not delay the process. Embassy isn't doing anything with passport. Once your visa ready they will contact you and request you to submit passport. 

Mehar and Butter I can understand that you both love ur wife a lot and want to go to them without any delay but in the other hands it is best time for you to stay with your parents and spend time with siblings. Once ur visa issued you will not get this golden time again. 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Mehar I think it's a good decision. U should take a break from this frustrating situation. Inshah Allah taking passport back will not delay the process. Embassy isn't doing anything with passport. Once your visa ready they will contact you and request you to submit passport. 

Mehar and Butter I can understand that you both love ur wife a lot and want to go to them without any delay but in the other hands it is best time for you to stay with your parents and spend time with siblings. Once ur visa issued you will not get this golden time again. 

@Mehar go for it brother , Sonikurri is right may be taking a break will reduce your stress , I will probably wait until end of July and then I will request it back as well.

@sonikurri thank you for lifting us up in times of fraustrations, Im indeed spending quality time with parents & siblings , 

May Allah help us out through this tough times- Ameen 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Buttar said:

@Mehar go for it brother , Sonikurri is right may be taking a break will reduce your stress , I will probably wait until end of July and then I will request it back as well.

@sonikurri thank you for lifting us up in times of fraustrations, Im indeed spending quality time with parents & siblings , 

May Allah help us out through this tough times- Ameen 

And give us best Ajar of this Sabr Ameen. Tell ur parents do Duva for us too.No problem you guys are just like my younger brother. I just want you to be happy and relax.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Plzzz plzz explain what does it mns .Status is still in Ap...but got email response this.Thanks

It doesn't mean its refused. It mean its still under AP. I guess this is a new format they start sending everyone now who are under 221(g). Everyone under AP now get this reply.

No need to worry about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.