Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
18 hours ago, desilove77 said:

I have red flags😐 I am 10 years older then him (I'm 38) I am Roman Catholic (background is Italian and Persian). He has been on AP since his interview in February.  It actually changed in June to non-immigrant application received. Then 2 weeks later he got a call from Embassy with questions (history about work and education). Embassy said if they need anything else they would call. Now since June he has been on AP again with an update on the immigrant visa. It is very freaking stressful😭

Can you please give the dates of your undates 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sparrow said:

He is going to get visa very soon I bet you that 

I really hope so! How are u? Are u and ur wife figuring out next steps? I still keep u in my prayers😉

5 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

I really hope so! How are u? Are u and ur wife figuring out next steps? I still keep u in my prayers😉

We are very sad but we can't do anything only God can help us 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

We are very sad but we can't do anything only God can help us 

Spousal visas they will review..hopefully u get approved after that. Can she go to Pakistan for awhile? I believe it's 180 days..

Just now, desilove77 said:

Spousal visas they will review..hopefully u get approved after that. Can she go to Pakistan for awhile? I believe it's 180 days..

Also..did they give you reason of refusal?

50 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

Also..did they give you reason of refusal?

No they didnt give any reason right now they are reviewing the case yes they said we will hear anything in 180 days 

Edited by Sparrow

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

No they didnt give any reason right now they are reviewing the case yes they said we will hear anything in 180 days 

I will keep praying for u and ur wife to be together soon🙏🙏🙏

31 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

I will keep praying for u and ur wife to be together soon🙏🙏🙏

Thanks this is hell time for us but we will prove them we are real 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's very hard time for everyone but things are not in our hands. We only can pray for each other's. I heard it's happening  because of new government and its immigration policies. This government party never like immigration in there country. In my knowledge of last 10 years any petitioner making good money in USA always get visa right way. I never heard parents, kids and strong sponsor visa stuck in AP, even though K1 visa never denied. But in 2017 who ever  go for visa interview in Islamabad all saying same thing that embassy cannot give us visa because of this or that reason. So take deeeeeep breath and relax my brothers and sisters.

Timeline
On 7/22/2017 at 6:01 AM, Mohd Al Said said:

Can you please give the dates of your undates 

June 7th it changed to non-immigrant with AP status. Then changed to application received June 8th. After Embassy called it changed on non-immigrant June 18th and also on immigrant to AP.  Now only immigrant updated to AP again on July 8th with non-immigrant saying AP also with date of June 18th still. It's very confusing😭

Timeline
46 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

June 7th it changed to non-immigrant with AP status. Then changed to application received June 8th. After Embassy called it changed on non-immigrant June 18th and also on immigrant to AP.  Now only immigrant updated to AP again on July 8th with non-immigrant saying AP also with date of June 18th still. It's very confusing😭

Oh my god this is really confused but why is that??? What do u understand from all this change??

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Oh my god this is really confused but why is that??? What do u understand from all this change??

I don't know..that's y I'm so confused😐 I just wish we knew he was approved for visa.. This is becoming so long and tiring.. I thought once it changed from AP to AR to AP it would be issued..never was😔

Timeline
34 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

I don't know..that's y I'm so confused😐 I just wish we knew he was approved for visa.. This is becoming so long and tiring.. I thought once it changed from AP to AR to AP it would be issued..never was😔

I see when was your interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.