Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Buttar said:

Any updates @Mehar ??? 

Nothing yet. We reached out to White House and today they responded back saying, they are looking into our issue and it has been forwarded to concern department.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Nothing yet. We reached out to White House and today they responded back saying, they are looking into our issue and it has been forwarded to concern department.

How many updates did you had so far ?? Is it still stuck on Ready or any changings ? 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Which website or department did u contact whom represent White House? It's been 5 month that  I didn't hear anything from embassy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Buttar said:

How many updates did you had so far ?? Is it still stuck on Ready or any changings ? 

We only had 3-4 updates on its own and rest of the changes were because of our inquiry. What about you? Can you tell me about yourself? How you guys met? when was the interview? What questions CO asked at interview?

1 minute ago, Sonikurri said:

Which website or department did u contact whom represent White House? It's been 5 month that  I didn't hear anything from embassy. 

We contacted the white house directly.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mehar said:

We only had 3-4 updates on its own and rest of the changes were because of our inquiry. What about you? Can you tell me about yourself? How you guys met? when was the interview? What questions CO asked at interview?

We have known each other since childhood as her father n my father are close friends. Then my fiancé moved to US with her parents and I have been living in europe. Then parents decided to wed us, we got engaged. She visited me twice in Germany. We had plenty of proofs to show. 

CO asked how we know each other.

where she works and as what. 

Question about our siblings and where are they.

CO asked about my father.

where I work and as what 

he asked what I'm gona do In US < job> etc..

why we are getting married in US not Pakistan 

then he gave me white 221g slip and told me my case need further Admin processing. 

He requested all old original passports , apparently I had only one previous but when I came home my mother couldn't remeber where she put it , luckily I had copies of it and passport numbers for all the other passports. 

I sent in detailed explanation how I can't provide the originals, my attorney recommended me to file a police complaint regarding lost passport , attach with copies and explanation. 

Since then its stuck on Ready and 3 updates so far which one of them was today !

Edited by Buttar

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Thanks 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Buttar said:

We have known each other since childhood as her father n my father are close friends. Then my fiancé moved to US with her parents and I have been living in europe. Then parents decided to wed us, we got engaged. She visited me twice in Germany. We had plenty of proofs to show. 

CO asked how we know each other.

where she works and as what. 

Question about our siblings and where are they.

CO asked about my father.

where I work and as what 

he asked what I'm gona do In US < job> etc..

why we are getting married in US not Pakistan 

then he gave me white 221g slip and told me my case need further Admin processing. 

He requested all old original passports , apparently I had only one previous but when I came home my mother couldn't remeber where she put it , luckily I had copies of it and passport numbers for all the other passports. 

I sent in detailed explanation how I can't provide the originals, my attorney recommended me to file a police complaint regarding lost passport , attach with copies and explanation. 

Since then its stuck on Ready and 3 updates so far which one of them was today !

Do u have German nationality? 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, Buttar said:

Allah knows what's going on with visas I'm completely lost 😬😬😬

Do u know anyone who has done interview in 2017 and get visa?

15 hours ago, Mehar said:

Nothing on my side

Have u received any response from White House? 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Sonikurri said:

Do u know anyone who has done interview in 2017 and get visa?

Have u received any response from White House? 

Nope so far Mehar is the one who applied in 2017 I guess 😬

Timeline

Ok here is what my attorney got from US embassy Islamabad , 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case is refused for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be neither expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. 

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience.  The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

SN

i guess me and @Mehar going through same thing ... but my status still says ( Ready) not refused ... 

many ideas guys ??? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.