JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hi JBMG; on summary screen you have iv application section on top next to choice of address &agents and fees. When you click that you see the screen above-mentioned 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
16 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Hi JBMG; on summary screen you have iv application section on top next to choice of address &agents and fees. When you click that you see the screen above-mentioned 

oh ok, thank you! My screen looks the same there. that's not the screen you can use to determine if you have a CC. looks like they're back to normal now.. :)

@trininurse 

please follow these instructions to determine if you have a CC. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1824530311

example here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1822387911

Timeline
7 minutes ago, trininurse said:

@JBMG i pm amadia she recently got her cr1 visa from trinidad her and the kids she said it was just the police certificate she sent in nvc is being so rediculous the site clearly states only if u reside outside the us then u need the the finger prints smh.... i am of to work i spent 3 hours on 3 calls to nvc last night now i guess i have to call today again husband is of to the lawyer to fine out what the heck is going on..... 

oh ok. Glad you were able to get some more info.. Keep us posted. hang in there. I have a feeling that everything will work out for you. ;) 

11 minutes ago, JBMG said:

oh ok. Glad you were able to get some more info.. Keep us posted. hang in there. I have a feeling that everything will work out for you. ;) 

i didnt even sleep last night smh thks have a great day 

Timeline
Just now, trininurse said:

i didnt even sleep last night smh thks have a great day 

I can imagine your frustration/stress.. Meanwhile, try to reach out to more people from Trinidad, the more that say "you're right, no worries, you're ok", then you'll feel better.. Hopefully you'll hear back from the supervisor before tomorrow. :) Keep positive. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, sulusum said:

Now, screen switched back to the new format 😤. Not sure what's going on! Will call as soon as nvc opens... 

so strange.. can't imagine how this must be confusing everyone.. Whereas my screens have never changed..

Timeline
On 6/15/2017 at 9:47 PM, pjsr said:

Getting so frustrated! Got my case complete on the 1st of June, two weeks gone and so far no news about my interview in London.

Already called NVC and been told that there's no timing to be booked. I "JUST" need to wait...

:/

Hey, thought you'd have your interview date by now.. What are they telling you? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, firstlady2411 said:

So excited right now!!!!!!:jest::jest::jest::jest:

I just got off the phone calling NVC 

And I have a CC!!!!

N my status changed also...

Best news of the morning..

Whoah!! Great news!!! isn't the feeling amazing? !!?!?! And just in time for August dates!! 

Please update the spreadsheet with your info.  Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you, JBMG :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, JBMG said:

Whoah!! Great news!!! isn't the feeling amazing? !!?!?! And just in time for August dates!! 

Please update the spreadsheet with your info.  Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you, JBMG :) 

Hello how are you? I entered the site to see my status, and again the screen has changed, returned to the previous one, do not know if this means anything, I hope it is evidence of an approval :)

2017-06-29 10.21.48.png

event.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rafael G said:

Hello how are you? I entered the site to see my status, and again the screen has changed, returned to the previous one, do not know if this means anything, I hope it is evidence of an approval :)

2017-06-29 10.21.48.png

Hi, no, your AOS information is still there.

Click on the following links to check your IR-1/CR-1 visa case status:

Check My Visa Application Status (looking for "At NVC")

DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application ( AOS information should not be there)

If it says "At NVC" and your AOS information is missing.. Then you most likely have a completed case (CC)... Please call the NVC to confirm. 

Here an example of what your screens will look like when you have a CC.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1822387911

Last case from Brazil that filed via mail took 69 days.. They're def getting faster.. so hope you receive your CC before 69 days.. You're on day 62. So hopefully you'll have your CC by end of week or early next week.. Keep checking your status daily. :) 

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Most recent Scan Date (SD) At review Dept SD to Review WEEKS Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS
Brasil2014 8/14/2014 4/6/2017 6/12/2017 9.57 6/14/2017 2 69 9.86
Rafael G 4/13/2016 4/28/2017            

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
9 hours ago, JBMG said:

Good to know.. Been hearing a lot about the screen changing. Please share your screens from the following links.. 

Check My Visa Application Status 

DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application

I will add them to the following if changed.. .. 

My screen still mentions 30 days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.