CaliCat

Berkeley Cancels Ann Coulter Speech Over Safety Fears

88 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
52 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

that meme doesn't work in your favor considering both sides covered their faces in the footage i saw from last weekend.

his memes never work...why would today be different?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

2 minutes ago, eieio said:

Milo announces Free Speech Week

21/4/2017 press@yiannopoulos.net FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE In light of recent controversies, I am planning a huge multi-day event called MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK in Berkeley later this year. We will hold talks and rallies and throw massive parties, all in the name of free expression and the First Amendment. All will be welcome, regardless of political affiliation. Free speech has never been more under threat in America -- especially at the supposed home of the free speech movement. I will bring activists, writers, artists, politicians, YouTubers, veterans and drag queens from across the ideological spectrum to lecture, march, and party. MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK will include events on the UC Berkeley campus. We will stand united against the "progressive" Left. We will loudly reject the venomous hectoring and moral hypocrisy of social justice warriors. Free speech belongs to everyone -- not just the spoilt brats of the academy. During MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK, we will give out a new free speech prize -- the Mario Savio Award -- to the person we believe has done most to protect free expression at UC Berkeley and its surrounding area. Each day will be dedicated to a different enemy of free speech, including feminism, Black Lives Matter and Islam. If UC Berkeley does not actively assist us in the planning and execution of this event, we will extend festivities to an entire month. We will establish a tent city on Sproul Plaza protesting the university's total dereliction of its duty and encourage students at other universities to follow suit. I intend to return Berkeley to its rightful place as the home of free speech -- whether university administrators and violent far-left antifa thugs like it or not. - MILO

P.S., I will be releasing further details of my grand comeback tour in the coming few weeks, including information about a special CINCO DE MILO event on 5/5.

BUY MILO, FREE SPEECH, DADDY TRUMP.

love the part in bold.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

love the part in bold.

I particularly love….CINCO DE MILO.

I guess we all have our favorites.

12 minutes ago, eieio said:

Do you disagree with the meme?     

I contend whoever goes to these rallies with their faces covered, are going there to cause trouble.  Do I have to start whipping out the videos for you?

more often than not i disagree with general statements concerning morality and self righteousness. considering last weekend, most of the nazis and white supremacists i saw were very proud and fresh faced in full..so, your meme is inaccurate. 

Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

love the part in bold.

"activists, writers, artists, politicians, YouTubers, veterans and drag queens from across the ideological spectrum to lecture, march, and party"

or we could just wait for Pride Day June 25th

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Just now, ccneat said:

"activists, writers, artists, politicians, YouTubers, veterans and drag queens from across the ideological spectrum to lecture, march, and party"

or we could just wait for Pride Day June 25th

seriously, it might as well be pewdie pie or poppy or youtube's free speech week..i've yet to hear original or grand social/political ideas come from milo. oh yeah, don't let women work in science because they're not interested in long term careers because they must have babies and will eventually just collect alimony/child support for a living. all that brain, paid for and wasting. 

oh, did i just say something controversial in a public forum? someone give me a speaking tour.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, smilesammich said:

oh, did i just say something controversial in a public forum? someone give me a speaking tour.

:lol:

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline
2 hours ago, eieio said:

Berkeley now getting sued.

12460q24mxsy.png

2 hours ago, eieio said:

Berkeley now getting sued.

12460q24mxsy.png

So what are the damages to have Ms Coulter move her date from 4/17 to May 5?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
6 hours ago, eieio said:

9ou.jpg

The most nauseating thing about the meme is it missed the real racists and anti semites that were running rampant in, of all place, Martin Luther King Park in Berkely. 

Image result for berkeley protests anti semiticImage result for berkeley protests anti semitic

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
5 hours ago, eieio said:

Milo announces Free Speech Week

21/4/2017 press@yiannopoulos.net FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE In light of recent controversies, I am planning a huge multi-day event called MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK in Berkeley later this year. We will hold talks and rallies and throw massive parties, all in the name of free expression and the First Amendment. All will be welcome, regardless of political affiliation. Free speech has never been more under threat in America -- especially at the supposed home of the free speech movement. I will bring activists, writers, artists, politicians, YouTubers, veterans and drag queens from across the ideological spectrum to lecture, march, and party. MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK will include events on the UC Berkeley campus. We will stand united against the "progressive" Left. We will loudly reject the venomous hectoring and moral hypocrisy of social justice warriors. Free speech belongs to everyone -- not just the spoilt brats of the academy. During MILO'S FREE SPEECH WEEK, we will give out a new free speech prize -- the Mario Savio Award -- to the person we believe has done most to protect free expression at UC Berkeley and its surrounding area. Each day will be dedicated to a different enemy of free speech, including feminism, Black Lives Matter and Islam. If UC Berkeley does not actively assist us in the planning and execution of this event, we will extend festivities to an entire month. We will establish a tent city on Sproul Plaza protesting the university's total dereliction of its duty and encourage students at other universities to follow suit. I intend to return Berkeley to its rightful place as the home of free speech -- whether university administrators and violent far-left antifa thugs like it or not. - MILO

P.S., I will be releasing further details of my grand comeback tour in the coming few weeks, including information about a special CINCO DE MILO event on 5/5.

Finally, a 5th of May holiday worth celebrating. :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, ccneat said:

So what are the damages to have Ms Coulter move her date from 4/17 to May 5?

I have no idea what her costs are. I suspect that the punitive damages from stopping free speech/discrimination could be substantial.