1,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Netta said:

When you call the uscis after thw automation there will be an option to speak to a representative, ahen the rep comes on ask to be tranfer to a tier 2 officer. Call early in the morning. Once your transferred you will likely get an answering system for a call back leavs the best number for them to return you call and you will get a call back from a tier2 they will have more access to your case and will be able to give you better answers. Just remember to call in the morning any time after that the wait time is usually long and  you likely wont get a call back. Unfortunately there is not option to stay on the phone and hold for them. Call every day abd ask for a tier2 until you get one. Hope this is helpful to you 

Good luck

Thanks a lot netta ... i will definitely do that 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, Netta said:

When you call the uscis after thw automation there will be an option to speak to a representative, ahen the rep comes on ask to be tranfer to a tier 2 officer. Call early in the morning. Once your transferred you will likely get an answering system for a call back leavs the best number for them to return you call and you will get a call back from a tier2 they will have more access to your case and will be able to give you better answers. Just remember to call in the morning any time after that the wait time is usually long and  you likely wont get a call back. Unfortunately there is not option to stay on the phone and hold for them. Call every day abd ask for a tier2 until you get one. Hope this is helpful to you 

Good luck

Unfortunately Tier 2 officer says the same thing in my case that it is within the normal processing times and they are processing Feb 20th 2017 cases for Potomac but as you can see from this forum people from April are getting approved but they don't listen to that. I need a different answer. It is so frustrating. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
1 minute ago, Minhaj88 said:

Unfortunately Tier 2 officer says the same thing in my case that it is within the normal processing times and they are processing Feb 20th 2017 cases for Potomac but as you can see from this forum people from April are getting approved but they don't listen to that. I need a different answer. It is so frustrating. 

They are also approving some may and June filers in Potomac service center. But of course they are going to tell you they are approving the cases of the dates they posted on the uscis web, they work like that, so I think you only should wait....calling them is so frustrating and worthless. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am waiting for NVC 

my case was approved October 11

I called about twice and state they have not received it

I assumed it was going to be faster.

What can I do?

Any suggestions?? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Netta said:

My PD with the uscis was April 12th 2017 by September 13th 2017 i started calling them every other day i didnt care if i was annoying them i was determined to get answers. I called October 6th 2017 at 8am in the morning i asked to be transferred to a tier 2, about two hours later i got a call back she asked me if i called two days ago i say yes i did she laughed and told my case was approved yesterday which was 10/05/17. Trust me i know how you feel i've watch people with the same PD date and people with med and late April get approved and i had no answers/approval. I also filed for a k3 and when they sent me an email on September 25th saying case closed for the K3 because benefits received by other means. But our i130 was still saying received online that i was extremely frustrated. Potomac seems to be the fastest center of them all so it is surprising that you haven't gotten an approval yet. Hopefully you hear something from them soon

So from Sept 13th to October 5th u were calling them everyday? did you get to talk to a tier 2 officer everyday? what did you ask every time? because they seem to be saying the same thing. I didn't file K3 together. I just filed I 130. 

9 hours ago, Paola93 said:

I am waiting for NVC 

What can I do?

Any suggestions?? 

I thing the time is two weeks to call nvc, uscis wb says they send you cas to nvc?  whats ur PD?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
44 minutes ago, peti30_parent said:

My parent's case got approved. What is the next step? What should I do? Should I call NVC? Do you guys know the number? Any suggestions?

Kindly give the pd of your parent case.  And that will help determine an answer 

19 hours ago, Paola93 said:

I am waiting for NVC 

What can I do?

Any suggestions?? 

I was approved on Oct 5th and my application was sent on  10/12/17. I called NVC and they just received it on the 24th so yeah it takes a bit. But you could get lucky.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

Just spoke to Tier 2 officer ,she said case is approved . Yayyy Finally!! So relieved to hear that. I haven't gotten any mail and online status hasn't been changed, but she said it was approved on Oct 23rd so will be updating it and receiving mail soon.

Wow so happy. :) 

Congrats happy for you!!!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Netta said:

Yayyyyy👏👏👏👏👏👏 finally. Congratulations🎉🎈🎈🎉I'm so happy for you. My status didnt change either until they mailed my package to NVC one week after approval. See you on the NVC filers October 2017  forum 

Thank you so much. Yes now will wait for the status change online and mail letter. hopefully soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Genesis11 said:

I thing the time is two weeks to call nvc, uscis wb says they send you cas to nvc?  whats ur PD?

the uscis says case was approved on october 11 but has not changed to sent to department of state

my PD is April 13, 2017

but the notice date of the approval letter was october 6, 2017 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Paola93 said:

the uscis says case was approved on october 11 but has not changed to sent to department of state

my PD is April 13, 2017

but the notice date of the approval letter was october 6, 2017 

I have same problem. 

Got my NOA2 on Oct 02

Still status has not changed online

NVC haven't received anything either....been calling them everyday! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.