9882    April 24th    Pending
9883    April 24th    Pending
9884    April 24th    Oct 12th
9885    April 24th    transfer to new center
9886    April 24th    Oct 6th
9887    April 24th    Pending
9888    April 24th    Oct 3rd
9889    April 24th    Oct 18th

This really pisses me off that cases above me and below me are getting approved and they are not approving my receipt number. why don't they go chronological order. :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

Receipt #   PD Date   Approval Date
9881    April 24th    Oct 5TH

This really pisses me off that cases above me and below me are getting approved and they are not approving my receipt number. why don't they go chronological order. :(

Maybe they divided it into groups like permanent residents, US citizens . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, emeraldbu said:

Maybe they divided it into groups like permanent residents, US citizens . 

then they should look at citizens cases first which clearly they are not doing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

then they should look at citizens cases first which clearly they are not doing.

From the updates from their website, permanent resident seems faster. I don't know why.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Minhaj88 said:

Receipt #   PD Date   Approval Date
9881    April 24th    Oct 5TH

how were you able to get this information. is it on the app or something ? please let me know. Thanks!  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, H.S said:

how were you able to get this information. is it on the app or something ? please let me know. Thanks!  

Yes from the app, If you go to search tab on the app, put your receipt number and you will see cases around your receipt number. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

Yes from the app, If you go to search tab on the app, put your receipt number and you will see cases around your receipt number. 

I have both USCISApp and Case Tracker but i don't see search option tab on the app. I see similar case updates based on the consulate but no search option. 

4 minutes ago, Googoozum said:

Finally!!! We're approved!!! Got the letter in the mail today!!!! 

Texas service center

NOA1: 4/20

NOA2: 10/12

Congrats!! We have the same NOA2 approval date. I called NVC today (just trying my luck 🤗) but they have not received my case yet. I know it could take a few weeks or maybe more. Please update us when NVC receive yours. Thanks! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Sherlock23 said:

Congrats!! We have the same NOA2 approval date. I called NVC today (just trying my luck 🤗) but they have not received my case yet. I know it could take a few weeks or maybe more. Please update us when NVC receive yours. Thanks! 

Yes I will update it... I'm going to give it about 2 weeks from the NOA2 date before I start calling them :)

Edited by Googoozum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
5 hours ago, Googoozum said:

Finally!!! We're approved!!! Got the letter in the mail today!!!! 

Texas service center

NOA1: 4/20

NOA2: 10/12

Woohoo congrats!!

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

13 hours ago, Minhaj88 said:

Hi..you say about this app. I have downloaded a few but I can't see the one that shows cases near my own. Only my case alone 😏anyway you could please send a link to the correct app. Thank you so much 😁

13 hours ago, Minhaj88 said:

Hi

On 18/10/2017 at 1:57 AM, Henry&Olga said:

204 days now.. no NOA2

Pd 3/27

texas slow center. :crying:

Timeline
14 minutes ago, mcras said:

Hi..you say about this app. I have downloaded a few but I can't see the one that shows cases near my own. Only my case alone 😏anyway you could please send a link to the correct app. Thank you so much 😁

Hi

the app is called Case tracker. when you open the app, go to search tab below, here you can put your receipt number and put '100' in the results so 100 cases can appear matching close to your case. you can put any number. I do 100. then click search and you will see all the cases and their status .

12 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

the app is called Case tracker. when you open the app, go to search tab below, here you can put your receipt number and put '100' in the results so 100 cases can appear matching close to your case. you can put any number. I do 100. then click search and you will see all the cases and their status .

Thank you so much. I had the app downloaded I just didn't really understand how it worked other than to see my own. Sadly though it looks like I missed the case being checked in September by Potomac centre because they transferred out case 🤔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

But this only shows you the cases that come after you and not before :mellow:

Edited by SLaz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.