dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mike vowell said:

Ok called again 🙄😬 and Rep was nice but said they probably no one with interview till end of month ,, I told him that I just spoke with rep this morning said there still working on them and I have personally seen people on here get dates around this time he said I guess that could be ,, I give up I personally believe call center doesn't know anything at all about when they stop or start ,, we all know that dead middle of the month and till the end of month they don't schedule interviews ,, and first week or two they do ,, Embassy gives them openings at last week of the month ,, it takes them a week and a half or two weeks to fill ,, once in great blue moon if a embassy has a opening  them where that person from then if your next you get it ,, but remember this is a small site ,, there are thousand of people out waiting ,, I have given up on when I will just keep checking in and when the day comes the day comes ,,,, if one person on here gets a interview this week I would be extremely surprised ,, so with this being said ,, I hope the best for all of us but who knows when we get it even next month is not a  guarantee 

Hello! 

When did you get CC? 

Also, could you please update your timeline so others can have a benefit from the info? 

Thanks! :)

Scan Date: 01/26

CC: 04/06

Interview Date: Pending

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for an interview or for some news from NVC! Be patient, it will all pay off once you are with your loved ones!

I just bought the flight ticket and I couldn't be more excited ☺️ 🛫🇺🇸

USCIS

I-130 Sent: 05-02-2016

I-130 NOA1: 05-10-2016

I-130 Approved: 07-14-2016

NVC

NVC Received: 08-10-2016

Pay AOS Bill: 10-03-2016

Pay IV Bill: 10-03-2016

Submit DS-260: 11-01-2016

Send AOS & IV Package: 12-02-2016 

Scan Date: 12-28-2016

Supervisor Review: 02-08-2017

Case Complete: 03-01-2017

Interview Date: 04-05-2017 APPROVED 😁

Visa Received: 04-10-2017

POE: 05-09-2017

SSN Received: 06-06-2017

Green Card Received: 06-23-2017

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Petulc said:

Hello! 

When did you get CC? 

Also, could you please update your timeline so others can have a benefit from the info? 

Thanks! :)

Case received 01/25/2017 at NVC

CASE CLOSED ,, 3/31/2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mike vowell said:

Ok called again 🙄😬 and Rep was nice but said they probably no one with interview till end of month ,, I told him that I just spoke with rep this morning said there still working on them and I have personally seen people on here get dates around this time he said I guess that could be ,, I give up I personally believe call center doesn't know anything at all about when they stop or start ,, we all know that dead middle of the month and till the end of month they don't schedule interviews ,, and first week or two they do ,, Embassy gives them openings at last week of the month ,, it takes them a week and a half or two weeks to fill ,, once in great blue moon if a embassy has a opening  them where that person from then if your next you get it ,, but remember this is a small site ,, there are thousand of people out waiting ,, I have given up on when I will just keep checking in and when the day comes the day comes ,,,, if one person on here gets a interview this week I would be extremely surprised ,, so with this being said ,, I hope the best for all of us but who knows when we get it even next month is not a  guarantee 

I am so irritated with them. I know this is a small site but, still !!  How did none of us got scheduled for May interview after the CC date of March 28th ( Correct me if I am wrong ) . Is anyone  here waiting to be scheduled with the CC date earlier than March 28th?  ( exception Amy ) .

My case completed on March 30th. I just don't believe it. I really don't. Last month they scheduled so many here including my cousin  on 03/13 3:30 PM Central Standard Time is when she called and found out. She had called earlier that day and wasn't scheduled.  I don't know . I am hopeful. I know most of us are getting scheduled this week. I just know it. I don't believe this rep one bit !!

Stay put guys . Its going to happen .  

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

I am so irritated with them. I know this is a small site but, still !!  How did none of us got scheduled for May interview after the CC date of March 28th ( Correct me if I am wrong ) . Is anyone  here waiting to be scheduled with the CC date earlier than March 28th?  ( exception Amy ) .

My case completed on March 30th. I just don't believe it. I really don't. Last month they scheduled so many here including my cousin  on 03/13 3:30 PM Central Standard Time is when she called and found out. She had called earlier that day and wasn't scheduled.  I don't know . I am hopeful. I know most of us are getting scheduled this week. I just know it. I don't believe this rep one bit !!

We are in the hands of the government ,, only they have the power ,, we are just people on the outside trying to get in lol , I am hoping for the best and we all should ,,, I don't understand it either ,, one says one thing other says different thing it's a ####### shoot at this point ,, one thing for sure ,, well maybe,, we for sure should all good at the first of next month ,, I'm calling again now because it's end of the work day there time ,, I will keep you guys posted 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

Yes my CC os 3/20/17 and I'm yet to be scheduled 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mjay said:

I have seen on that was on 3/27 and they gave him a date beginning of April maybe your country gives out little slower

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mjay said:

Ok called again 😂 Nothing yet ,. She said that probably end of the month she is not aware they are still scheduling ,, honestly who really knows 

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, R and KJ said:

okay so i called thrice, EST

the first call was answered by a rep named j**, he seemed so strict, EST 11:22PM  (total call duration  6 minutes -  waiting for 5 mins)

so i asked if we have an interview date, he said "no", have you guys started scheduling for the month of May "i wouldn't know"

are there slots for May "i still wouldn't know" we will email you once we have a schedule for you. thank you" then  busy tone.

second call rep M***y (same questions) Total call duration 8 minutes EST 11:31PM

"unfortunately, there is no schedule for interview yet"

"i can not check that"

"we have your contact details, we will email you once you have your schedule, good night"

third call, EST 11:48PM (no waiting time)  was answered by a very polite rep, named J***  but his answer just broke my heart

"no interview schedule yet. but you are in line to be scheduled soon"

"we started scheduling for the month of May last week, and stopped scheduling this week"

"am sorry to tell you, but there is no more slot for you for the month of May"

(but i suppose it's for manila embassy) i hope is just mistaken :cry::clock::crying:

but am still trying to be positive, everything happens for a reason, maybe, there are some stuffs i need to finish.

I HOPE..

anyway, am hoping you guys could hear great news and you guys will not be disheartened by the call i made.

and my suggestion is to call few minutes before they close and few minutes after they opened 

(checked my call logs, and noticed that there are no waiting time or very minimal minutes of waiting during those times)

I know how disheartening it is. You have to hanging in there, we all have to and keep trusting for interview dates this week.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mike vowell said:

Ok called again 😂 Nothing yet ,. She said that probably end of the month she is not aware they are still scheduling ,, honestly who really knows 

That's why i won't call. I honestly believe they sometimes make things up. That's the only explanation that makes sense of this madness in the info they give.

Timeline

Just took a look at the case complete to interview spreadsheet (Link shown below) and things don't look good for May at all. Its either very few interviews have been scheduled for may, (I counted only 10), or folks didn't report their getting dates. IDK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Every time I get a notification that someone has posted on here I get so excited thinking its someone reporting their interview being scheduled. Then I come and check and it's all sad news 😭😢💔 ...I can't be the only one. 

3 hours ago, TeeA10 said:

Just took a look at the case complete to interview spreadsheet (Link shown below) and things don't look good for May at all. Its either very few interviews have been scheduled for may, (I counted only 10), or folks didn't report their getting dates. IDK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

i wish that all VJ Members despite being busy, would update their timelines / spreadsheet,

for us hopeful could atleast have some hope

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

2 minutes ago, scontreras637 said:

Every time I get a notification that someone has posted on here I get so excited thinking its someone reporting their interview being scheduled. Then I come and check and it's all sad news 😭😢💔 ...I can't be the only one. 

i feel you, it would have been a lot better if we know that there are people getting good news, it gives me hope. :( 

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Timeline
14 minutes ago, R and KJ said:

i feel you, it would have been a lot better if we know that there are people getting good news, it gives me hope. :( 

Ya if you notice no one posting good news only sad ,, it like a country song ,, I will name it ----WHERE IS MY INTERVIEW -- 😜🙄😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.