Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, A & F said:

Thank you!! Now what is the difference between case was approved and case was sent to department of state ? I see many are getting "case was sent to department of state" update while we got the  "case was approved" update.

Case was sent to Department Of State are approved cases by USCIS sent to the NVC for further processing 

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Cases was sent to Department Of State are approved cases sent to the NVC for further processing 

okay, so our case is still waiting for this step right ? thank you Abies 

Timeline

Hey guy , our priority date is february 27 texas center , spouse of a USC. Any body have any idea what month are they processing? Is it october 2016?

1 hour ago, Ali and hanin said:

Hey guy , our priority date is february 27 texas center , spouse of a USC. Any body have any idea what month are they processing? Is it october 2016?

Our PD is January 3rd, however, I have not received any updates. I see some cases from other dates that have been approved already. Wife called USCIS yesterday and they told her are currently processing January 1st ICR cases and that updates to my case should come within the next 2 weeks. But, who knows honestly. Just hang in there, we should be hearing good news shortly. 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, A & F said:

Our case got approved !!! 

On August 8, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRC#########. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, A & F said:

Our case got approved !!! 

On August 8, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRC#########. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

haha i saw a case approved on APP last night ... Lebanon Texas NOA 1 01/30

good to see a fellow VJ

Timeline
4 hours ago, JT Garcia said:

Our PD is January 3rd, however, I have not received any updates. I see some cases from other dates that have been approved already. Wife called USCIS yesterday and they told her are currently processing January 1st ICR cases and that updates to my case should come within the next 2 weeks. But, who knows honestly. Just hang in there, we should be hearing good news shortly. 

I hope so ! Best of luck . I was just confused because when my husband called uscis the agent said they are processing october 2016 !! What do you mean by ICR cases ? 

1 hour ago, Ali and hanin said:

I hope so ! Best of luck . I was just confused because when my husband called uscis the agent said they are processing october 2016 !! What do you mean by ICR cases ? 

I guess USCIS lady who attended my wife meant immediate relatives by saying that acronym.

As of Aug 10:

- 2 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS

- 4 cases on Jan 12 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 20 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 30 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 10 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 10 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 3 cases on Feb 13 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 16 sent to DOS

Saw a bunch of update on date of birth this month, like that many people having it wrong? really?

Mailed from CA to Phoenix AZ Lockbox - 5/23 
Received at Phoenix AZ Lockbox - 5/25 
Rejected + sent back to us for wrong form of payment - 5/30
Received back in CA - 6/6
Mailed back to Phoenix AZ Lockbox after fixing payment info same day - 6/6
Received back at Phoenix AZ Lockbox - 6/7
NOA1 actual date (also priority date on hard copy letter) - 6/7 
Received NOA1 email - 6/12 
Received NOA1 hard copy letter - 6/15 

Visa Type - CR1
Texas Service Center 
Beneficiary's Country - United Kingdom

Husband just called USCIS today, asked for a tier 2 officer who called back after 190 minutes. We had prepared 3 questions and I'm now feeling a bit disappointed and need some positive energy, lucky it's my Friday here i dont have to worry about it for the next 2 days... 

Q1, Did USCIS receive the clarification letter about beneficiary's country of birth?

USCIS:: Yes and a confirmation for information update has been sent so it should not be a problem.

Q2. Did USCIS receive beneficiary's birth certificate and added it to the package?

USCIS: You are not supposed to send information unless you are asked for it. So now it is likely it will be misplaced and not added to your file.

(OK so worst case scenario it's just not added to my file. But they received the clarification letter and responded to it? now the birth certificate they will not add it to the file? How is it justified?)

Q3. What is case status and is it assigned to an officer for review?

USCIS: Takes 6-9 months for approval and now it is still under normal time frame (#######?). Case is pending for assignment to an officer but not yet.

Since TSC is already in Feb i'm sure i'll just queue up but then the horrible fact is that in Q2 2017 (Jan-Mar) TSC has received 45,000 cases for immediate relative I-130, processed 19,000 in the same period, leaving 70.000 cases still outstanding including those accumulated pending cases from Q1 2017.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Family-Based/I130_performancedata_fy2017_qtr2.pdf

A bit worrying and it's probably the worst time ever throughout the whole process because we know it's close but it's just not happening.

Sorry just need some venting.

Capture.GIF

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

did they really tell you it will likely be misplaced ??? ####### ... they cant attach a document to a file

We should hear back by end of this month in my opinion... looking at updates they are processing mid-feb applications

get busy, enjoy your weekend and dont over think -

wish everyone best of luck .. stay strong ...

i am heading to vegas tomorrow ... taking my mind off this for the weekend ...

32 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

did they really tell you it will likely be misplaced ??? ####### ... they cant attach a document to a file

We should hear back by end of this month in my opinion... looking at updates they are processing mid-feb applications

get busy, enjoy your weekend and dont over think -

wish everyone best of luck .. stay strong ...

i am heading to vegas tomorrow ... taking my mind off this for the weekend ...

Well from the above all 3 questions i dont think the person was even looking, USCIS sent us an email because I sent a a request for the country of birth update through the website, the letter was sent separately so i could be in the record, or not! For the birth cert i think they are only giving the standard reply so my husband said but we sent it 2 weeks ago anyways! Saw a member in the Feb 17 thread trying Infopass, wonder if it would help...

1 hour ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Husband just called USCIS today, asked for a tier 2 officer who called back after 190 minutes. We had prepared 3 questions and I'm now feeling a bit disappointed and need some positive energy, lucky it's my Friday here i dont have to worry about it for the next 2 days... 

Q1, Did USCIS receive the clarification letter about beneficiary's country of birth?

USCIS:: Yes and a confirmation for information update has been sent so it should not be a problem.

Q2. Did USCIS receive beneficiary's birth certificate and added it to the package?

USCIS: You are not supposed to send information unless you are asked for it. So now it is likely it will be misplaced and not added to your file.

(OK so worst case scenario it's just not added to my file. But they received the clarification letter and responded to it? now the birth certificate they will not add it to the file? How is it justified?)

Q3. What is case status and is it assigned to an officer for review?

USCIS: Takes 6-9 months for approval and now it is still under normal time frame (#######?). Case is pending for assignment to an officer but not yet.

Since TSC is already in Feb i'm sure i'll just queue up but then the horrible fact is that in Q2 2017 (Jan-Mar) TSC has received 45,000 cases for immediate relative I-130, processed 19,000 in the same period, leaving 70.000 cases still outstanding including those accumulated pending cases from Q1 2017.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Family-Based/I130_performancedata_fy2017_qtr2.pdf

A bit worrying and it's probably the worst time ever throughout the whole process because we know it's close but it's just not happening.

Sorry just need some venting.

Capture.GIF

wow,Now I feel the same as you...and can't focus on work anymore.

About the number : " TSC has received 45,000 cases for immediate relative I-130, processed 19,000 in the same period, leaving 70.000 cases still outstanding including those accumulated pending cases from Q1 2017"   and I compare it with following statistics in the report ,  not see many cases in Texas though  or below statistics are not mean Texas processing center?

22.PNG.8a1076404a1eb4c72ff901c3d47af895.PNG

Edited by EmmBrennan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.