tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lleandra said:

Hi, 

It has been a dreadful wait... my PD is 3/16. Keeping fingers crossed and praying that we all can hear good news soon. Patience and faith my friend...

Thank u !! And yes! I hope we all get the good news soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Has anyone ever had to upgrade their status from PR to Citizen while filing? I had to do that and now I'm concerned it has affected my processing date. But they won't verify whether my application has successfully been updated or not. I originally sent the info in june but it got rejected because my lawyer (or her paralegal) forget to attach my naturalization certificate to it. I think the system only fully gets updated every 3 months i.e. September. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, Komal gangar said:

Hi

I have gotten RFE and have responded to it last week. Let's see how long they take to approve the case. 

Thank you. I have also responded last week. hope to get some news soon.

Does it shows online that they received your packet or anything like!! 

Edited by dj17217

Hi Friends,

Have 1 question.

Acc. to VJ timeline my application should have been adjudicated between 4-6th aug (Potomac) but we haven't heard any thing yet, and i'm getting reallyyy anxious. is it just me or any one else has experienced such delay? :( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Jan 28 - Married in Hawaii
Feb 28 - I-130 Mailed
Mar 13 - NOA1 Received Texas Service Center 

Waiting like the rest of you, hope to receive NOA2 approval within weeks now that I see from some of the posts here that the Texas Service Center is processing Feb 2017

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&Mrs M said:

For those that asked in an earlier message, here are some suggested evidence of Bona Fide Marriage.

Documents Bona Fide Marriage Evidence.pdf

Thank you for the info

Knowing that they havent gotten to my case yet to review it and make a decision, and to avoid receiving an RFE and wait longer, is it smarter to send some prooving documents now?

27 minutes ago, WCH said:

Thank you for the info

Knowing that they havent gotten to my case yet to review it and make a decision, and to avoid receiving an RFE and wait longer, is it smarter to send some prooving documents now?

You cannot send material in to augment your file until instructed. You could out your petition at risk. I asked this question of a tier 2 officer and he said to me not to do it.  Just wait for the RFE.  

Timeline
21 hours ago, dj17217 said:

Thank you. I have also responded last week. hope to get some news soon.

Does it shows online that they received your packet or anything like!! 

Yes, my status changed today. It says that they have received my response to the RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
3 minutes ago, rmpiedra said:

You cannot send material in to augment your file until instructed. You could out your petition at risk. I asked this question of a tier 2 officer and he said to me not to do it.  Just wait for the RFE.  

4 minutes ago, rmpiedra said:

I agree,  The information I posted was for use at the appropriate time when we quested.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, rmpiedra said:

Okay, Thanks for the advice

Just thought to go ahead of the game but lets not risk it and complicate it.

Will just wait, hopefully we recieve the NOA2 not an RFE.

Best of luck for the remaining of your process.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Staa said:

Texas service centre

March Filer

Noa2 received last week. This is just to encourage everyone waiting

That is great, Congratulations!!

If you can make timeline and update it on VJ that would be great, as it will create more accurate predictions for other filers.

4 minutes ago, Staa said:

Texas service centre

March Filer

Congratulations my PD is march 27 am still waiting For Noa2 .. 

12 minutes ago, Staa said:

Texas service centre

March Filer

Omg, congrats! I can feel your joy! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.