cybermax

N-400 Filers who got stuck or delayed in Background / Name Check.

412 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, austindude said:

My wife had called the USCIS service center and spoke to tier2 support. They said that her application is in National Benefits center and asked her wait. She asked whether her application stuck in background check and the officer told her that it may not be stuck in background check and asked her to wait till end of may and then call back again

What is the PD ? , my FO is san antonio - still in BG.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, Namel said:

Let's see if her background checks come back in a week or so. 

That will be a perfect case to see if the 90 days thing is true.

Also, let's not forget that they have been people waiting for 8 months or so. I think that is just extremely frustrating.

@lidaliu

A lot of people are in the same situation as yours unfortunately. Have tried calling them?

yes, i called, the girl said it is within normal processing time now, she suggests me to wait another month, if nothing still, call them again.

I applied infopass next week to ask local office what is my case.

Filed: Timeline
34 minutes ago, txaim said:

i tried infopass, L2 officer... same answer my PD 08/20

Have you ever had any unusual activities which might cause a delay in background check?

For example:

1. Come from one of high risk countries.

2. Travel multiple times.

3. A member of a party/ group that under investigation.

4. Criminal records.

48 minutes ago, cybermax said:

Have you ever had any unusual activities which might cause a delay in background check?

For example:

1. Come from one of high risk countries.

2. Travel multiple times.

3. A member of a party/ group that under investigation.

4. Criminal records.

I dont have any of the above, never had any kind of activities , not even a parking ticket.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.