Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GazLisa said:

Not yet 😁 July 25th at 10am I'm freaking out already 

Ugh!
I want as well!
I'm flipping! Told my landlord I need to keep my apartment in case of the chest xray is bad. Everybody looking at me like a tard! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

19 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Ugh!
I want as well!
I'm flipping! Told my landlord I need to keep my apartment in case of the chest xray is bad. Everybody looking at me like a tard! :D

Isn't the chest x-ray basically only checking for TB?

I-129F Journey

27th February 2017 - Posted via 2-day UPS to Texas address

1st March 2017 - Arrived at Texas Service Center

7th March 2017 - Received email NOA1 and case number

3rd June 2017 - NOA2 notice date

8th June 2017 - Received hardcopy NOA2

26th June 2017 - Received NVC case number via email

4th July 2017 - Completed visa medical

11th July 2017 - Got fed up and emailed Packet 3 response to Consulate prior to receiving Packet 3 (case still "In Transit")

13th July 2017 - Received interview date (Packet 4)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Woohoo! The petition is finally in the USEM!  Now, I'm trying the complete the interview appointment but I don't know what to put in on the Priority Date.  We don't have a priority date in our NOA2.  Wonder what do you put in there as it is a required field?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Andrew&Elizabeth said:

Isn't the chest x-ray basically only checking for TB?

It is... but I'm 37, smoking (I know.... bad) and have hypochondric tendencies. 
So I'm beyond panicking for them to find something by accident, which isn't supposed to be there. 

Once that is over and done and GOOD I can finally look forward to later! 

(Weird, I know... :) )

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Chris and Tin said:

Woohoo! The petition is finally in the USEM!  Now, I'm trying the complete the interview appointment but I don't know what to put in on the Priority Date.  We don't have a priority date in our NOA2.  Wonder what do you put in there as it is a required field?  Thanks.

Congratulations po! Pd-- received date of noa1. Accdg to some of the filers.

14 minutes ago, Elisaveta said:

After seeing Eric and Olya got their number, i made Todd call NVC just now :D 

Guess what, we also got our number ! Happy dance :D 

@TearsOfBabylon, it's your time to call! :D  

So tempting, haha! 
But I called on Tuesday already?

2 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Ugh!
I want as well!

😨 the next week is going to be so hard to get through,anxiety plus overthinking 😣

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Chris and Tin said:

Thanks, @Yzabelle.  It's finally here!  

Did you have an update on your NVC case yet? 

We're not calling or asking for update anymore . 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chris and Tin said:

well, i guess that's best, in a way.  do hope it gets updated soon and you will receive an email.  

Whatever happens, happens. We are just getting into a very rough time right now. I don't know if we're still going to continue with this process. 

Anyway, congratulations to those who got noa2s, even rfes. :)) 

@SolFreeman Goodluck ate! :)) 

im still going to be a silent reader here. ^^ Goodluck everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

So tempting, haha! 
But I called on Tuesday already?

Todd called Tuesday as well. They told him they received the case yesterday. Go ahead and call!  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.