928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mohsen12 said:

I was wondering if you contacted anyone regarding about your wife case. I had my interview appointment on June 4,2017 and then I received a wavier reconsideration on May 29, 2018 and till now nothing. I don’t know what else to do. I was wondering if you know what I should do. 

I know that plenty of people are being issued these months. All I can say is contact the embassy by email and let them know you've been in waiver reconsideration for a while now. Also check your DS-260 page to see if it's been re-opened. If it has, it's from the department of state. You have to reclose so you may continue with your case.

Timeline

I got my visa last Monday 

my interview was on end of April 

i waited about 5 months in administration processing in Djibouti .

i hope to everyone the good luck 

Edited by Sal12345

2 hours ago, Sal12345 said:

I got my visa last Monday 

my interview was on end of April 

i waited about 5 months in administration processing in Djibouti .

i hope to everyone the good luck 

Even more good news. No medical or exceptional conditions? When you went for interview did you submit anything for waiver related documents?

Timeline
7 hours ago, salhasl said:

Even more good news. No medical or exceptional conditions? When you went for interview did you submit anything for waiver related documents?

Yes no medical exception nothing 

and I did not submit any additional documents 

just the same documents that all ppl give it 

12 hours ago, Sal12345 said:

Yes no medical exception nothing 

and I did not submit any additional documents 

just the same documents that all ppl give it 

This is very good news. But you are a lucky exception:-) i know of only 1 other 2018 interview who got a spouse visa with no medical condition and she was syrian who interviewed in amman.

Timeline
On 10/9/2018 at 7:27 PM, Shamwow said:

Assalam alaikum. I'm happy to let you know I recieved an email from the consulate that my wife was approved for a waiver. I'll be heading to Djibouti soon to receive it. Is there any advice that I might need that you guys know of?

Congratulations bro what a time to be alive AlhamdiAllah.This past week in Djibouti I have seen 4 different visas given out under proclamation wavied and people that interviewed in 2018 have received visas.The rest of us on Julie’s lawsuit have are still waiting.IA our time will come.

1 minute ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

Congratulations bro what a time to be alive AlhamdiAllah.This past week in Djibouti I have seen 4 different visas given out under proclamation wavied and people that interviewed in 2018 have received visas.The rest of us on Julie’s lawsuit have are still waiting.IA our time will come.

This is excellent news. Congratulations. Any of you know is the situation specific to yemen?. Unfortunately i dont see this much activity from Iranian or Syrian members 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.