3,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Application approved, 07/23 and I received my new card this morning. Finally, all that stuff is over!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, iamablue said:

Application approved, 07/23 and I received my new card this morning. Finally, all that stuff is over!

Congrats!

You did not file for N-400 I believe right? 

I am in SLC and file for I-751 in March 2017 as well.

Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
44 minutes ago, JB63 said:

Congrats!

You did not file for N-400 I believe right? 

I am in SLC and file for I-751 in March 2017 as well.

Thank you 

No ,I did not file for N-400 and don't plan on doing that any time soon. I am in SLC as well. My case was never transferred, no RFE and no interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
5 hours ago, iamablue said:

Congratulation. Enjoy this moment :jest:

9 hours ago, Piqanto said:

who has an idea what this is? I am VSC march 2017 filer with pending i-751 and filed n400 february 2018 .my N400 says USCIS cannot provide information for your case at this time since last tuesday and called them. tier 2 say nothing is wrong with my case. i just saw this today

mailpieceImg.jpg

This could be an interview notice.  

4 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Congratulation. Enjoy this moment :jest:

This could be an interview notice.  

It’s not , it was notice of service request and it says they can’t move forward with my case until background check is completed . As anyone received a similar mail? 

Got a letter out of the blue today saying I’m approved! Applied March 2017, through CSC

11 hours ago, Hayley1980 said:

Got a letter out of the blue today saying I’m approved! Applied March 2017, through CSC

Congratulations!

12 hours ago, Teal jasmine said:

Hey ! 

Located in chicago, March 2017 filer. Transferred to TSC from CSC in June. Received an online update today requiring further evidence. 

I havent recived the mail yet so I don’t know what they are looking for. 

Any idea what they could be asking ? 

@Teal jasmine What did you send along with your original application ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On July 30, 2018 at 8:29 PM, Hayley1980 said:

CONGRATS!! was your ROC ever transferred or it stayed in CSC?

Hello good people,

March 20, 2017 filer here with N-400 filed Feb 2018, Still no sign of progress. I got notification that states "Case was received at the local office" 8 times and last updated in April. Is there anyone in the same boat?

Should i send an inquiry? or just keep praying and wait?

9 hours ago, Chairmaine said:

CONGRATS!! was your ROC ever transferred or it stayed in CSC?

Thanks! It showed on the website as transferred to local office in February (did not specify which office), but when I went to get an I-551 stamp in July the officer told me they could see it was still in CSC and hadn't been transferred anywhere. However, she also told me the current wait time was 42 months so...

3 hours ago, Hayley1980 said:

Thanks! It showed on the website as transferred to local office in February (did not specify which office), but when I went to get an I-551 stamp in July the officer told me they could see it was still in CSC and hadn't been transferred anywhere. However, she also told me the current wait time was 42 months so...

42 months... hmm.  I think that is a little over exaggerated :P 

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.