Ray&Ash

I-129F November 2016 Filers - Part 2

2,907 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Chelleyandaaron said:

You don't need to check it if you have notifications switched on.  It will let you know when your noa2 has been processed. You will get an alert on your screen.

Mine came through at about 10am here (2am California time)

Really okay yes it will just pop up on my

screen but I just keep checking lol I need to stop I no it will soon pop up on my phone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Adriana&Marko said:

Really okay yes it will just pop up on my

screen but I just keep checking lol I need to stop I no it will soon pop up on my phone 

I have a feeling that when you get bored or you are not doing anything, you open the app and just keep refreshing. I am guilty of that. LOL!! :jest:

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kiki-G said:

I have a feeling that when you get bored or you are not doing anything, you open the app and just keep refreshing. I am guilty of that. LOL!! :jest:

Hahah yes and I work so every minute I take my phone out and look ? It's so bad 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Adriana&Marko said:

Hahah yes and I work so every minute I take my phone out and look ? It's so bad 

I feel you! haha. sometimes, i even wish they worked weekends or did not have any days off. hahaha. 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Kiki-G said:

I feel you! haha. sometimes, i even wish they worked weekends or did not have any days off. hahaha. 

Loll I no right they should have a weekend crew I would mind that 

Timeline
4 hours ago, geowrian said:

Because the data from users' VJ profiles change, which changes VJ's calculation of how fast USCIS is going. As users enter more (recent) data, VJ has a better idea of how long a average petition it currently taking to process.

Any approvals yet !?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
11 hours ago, geowrian said:

Thanks!

Nope, I just need to tweak my list of K1s. I have an "overflow" of K1-s from Dec. that didn't fit in the list of 5000 cases I was scanning. The rest is just stripping out the approved records. Not hard.

Totally agree. Thank you Geo. 

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ShanghaiSurfer said:

4 minutes ago, ShanghaiSurfer said:

Okay let us no !! Thank you for what you do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just received an email saying someone with the same or similar date made a change to there profile.

i guess it could be a special case cause there is no way they picked up a mid December box.

congrats to them! 

IMG_1354.PNG

Edited by carloolive

Timeline
2 minutes ago, carloolive said:

I just received an email saying someone with the same or similar date made a change to there profile.

i guess it could be a special case cause there is no way they picked up a mid December box.

congrats to them! 

IMG_1354.PNG

Wow how can that happen go right to December!? congrats to whoever that is ! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Adriana&Marko said:

Wow how can that happen go right to December!? congrats to whoever that is ! 

I guess someone can grab any box at anytime. But I reckon there was a reason behind it, like I say when only roughly 50% of November is done then it would be weird to start picking up a December box let alone 1 box in the middle of that month! 

Yeah they are a step closer now :D 

Edited by carloolive

Timeline
1 minute ago, carloolive said:

I guess someone can grab any box at anytime. But I reckon there was a train behind it, like I say when only roughly 50% of November is done then it would be weird to pick a December box let alone 1 box in the middle of that month! 

Yeah they are a step closer now :D 

Wow that's great!? But do you think they can just forget about or not look at nov filers papers and hop on over to December! Or they have to finish all nov papers 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Adriana&Marko said:

Wow that's great!? But do you think they can just forget about or not look at nov filers papers and hop on over to December! Or they have to finish all nov papers 

Yes it can. They are working on November for several weeks now even though October hasn't finished. There are still untouched files in October. 

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Adriana&Marko said:

I mean we still have the unfortunate few in October still waiting. Sadly Jim being 1 :( 

but it I think their is still to much November files to go through to just jump into December. 

Try not to worry and think about it to much! "A watched pot never boils as they say" :) your approval will come and probably by the end of the month just try keep yourself distracted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.