5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JeniandSam said:

Can you clarify what you mean when you say the approval system is messing up? As if this wasn't stressful enough!

By system, doesn't mean process. The website and app, as well as the system that it supposed to send text/email notifications of updates isn't working. People are receiving their paper notifications in the mail without the updates on the website and app. We're all hoping that we have a NOA2 on the way via snail-mail!

3 minutes ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

By system, doesn't mean process. The website and app, as well as the system that it supposed to send text/email notifications of updates isn't working. People are receiving their paper notifications in the mail without the updates on the website and app. We're all hoping that we have a NOA2 on the way via snail-mail!

Thank you! I'll stop obsessively checking the USCIS page now :) ha

Timeline
1 minute ago, JeniandSam said:

Thank you! I'll stop obsessively checking the USCIS page now :) ha

Oh I still check it a few times a day and the app too! haha :rolleyes: There are several approvals and RFEs on the same NOA1 date as our petition, so now not only do I obsessively check the website and app, but now I'm checking the mailbox! :wacko:

Just now, TexasHeartsIndia said:

Oh I still check it a few times a day and the app too! haha :rolleyes: There are several approvals and RFEs on the same NOA1 date as our petition, so now not only do I obsessively check the website and app, but now I'm checking the mailbox! :wacko:

What app do you use? And are you checking the regular USCIS page? 

I'm visiting my fiancée now but leave tomorrow and probably won't see him again until all of this is complete -

hence my panic!

Timeline
Just now, JeniandSam said:

What app do you use? And are you checking the regular USCIS page? 

I'm visiting my fiancée now but leave tomorrow and probably won't see him again until all of this is complete -

hence my panic!

There was a post about the app a few days ago... in your App Store/Google Play/Whatever, just put in USCIS and it should pop up first. You can put in your receipt number and get the status. Let the obsessive checking begin!! haha

And yes, I use the regular site. I also made a profile so that I don't have to memorize the receipt number.

4 minutes ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

There was a post about the app a few days ago... in your App Store/Google Play/Whatever, just put in USCIS and it should pop up first. You can put in your receipt number and get the status. Let the obsessive checking begin!! haha

And yes, I use the regular site. I also made a profile so that I don't have to memorize the receipt number.

Thank you again - you are awesome! Best of luck to you :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
3 hours ago, eastcoastgroove said:

What is your recieved date?? The approval system is messing up but based on RFEs we can kind of get an idea on what dates are being worked on.

So I found that my received date was February 9. 

And NOA1 is February 14. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dalila said:

And NOA1 is February 14. 

Same dates as me. Let's hope we have the exact same luck on the same day!!!!!!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Dalila said:

And NOA1 is February 14. 

Your filing in Kosova as well, good to know I am not the only one

Edited by Kamikazi718

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
18 minutes ago, tab4768 said:

Same dates as me. Let's hope we have the exact same luck on the same day!!!!!!

Same date here

Timeline
Just now, Dalila said:

Yes, I 'm from Kosova and my fiance is in the US. When did you get your NOA1?

We got our NOA 1 date on Feb 22nd with a received date of Feb 17th.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Does anyone know if USCIS has been approving Feb 8 received petitions? This is very exciting that they are working towards us. I was scared that they stopped processing but I'm glad it's only the tracking system that is broken :D

02/08/2017- I-129F packet received

02/10/2017 -NOA1

02/18/2017 - NOA1 Letter 

Waiting for NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.