meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

hey guys,

we've filed concurrent applications for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131.

Our PD is February 02. Service center is NBC.

Both I-765 and i-131 been approved and card was received.

does anyone has knowledge about NBC service center, how slow or fast they are, any other things that you may share?

thanks and good luck to everyone 

2 hours ago, carthill said:

hey guys,

we've filed concurrent applications for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131.

Our PD is February 02. Service center is NBC.

Both I-765 and i-131 been approved and card was received.

does anyone has knowledge about NBC service center, how slow or fast they are, any other things that you may share?

thanks and good luck to everyone 

How can that possibly happened, so many forms?:o

On 15/06/2017 at 1:07 AM, skhal625 said:

thank youuu! im going crazy waiting for my NOA2. i just cant seem to rest until i get it. i hope it happens sometime in july..... i dated my husband for 5 years prior to getting married. i thought that was the end of the world.... little did i know this is worse! being married and apart is unbearable :(

anyway, keep me updated please. 

Same here. I dated my wife for years prior to getting married. Often (usually) spending months apart. But this limbo state is maddenning in a way that is far worse than anything previous!

Just checking in to give you folks some hope and good wishes! I was a February filer last year and waiting for NOA2 was the worst! I thought it would never happen. 

Today is the 6-month anniversary of coming to the USA with my IR-1 visa! It will happen for you all!

It's not easy, you won't enjoy the wait but I promise you it's worth it! 

Keep the faith!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, JFH said:

Just checking in to give you folks some hope and good wishes! I was a February filer last year and waiting for NOA2 was the worst! I thought it would never happen. 

Today is the 6-month anniversary of coming to the USA with my IR-1 visa! It will happen for you all!

It's not easy, you won't enjoy the wait but I promise you it's worth it! 

Keep the faith!

aw thanks for the kind words. how long did it take exactly for you to get your NOA2? also, does the countdown start from when you get NOA1??? 

10 minutes ago, skhal625 said:

aw thanks for the kind words. how long did it take exactly for you to get your NOA2? also, does the countdown start from when you get NOA1??? 

We sent the I-130 package on February 5, our NOA1 was February 8 and the approval was July 21. 5 months 13 days. 

NOA1 date is the start of your countdown. That's the date you are officially in the processing system.

Good luck!

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
46 minutes ago, JFH said:

We sent the I-130 package on February 5, our NOA1 was February 8 and the approval was July 21. 5 months 13 days. 

NOA1 date is the start of your countdown. That's the date you are officially in the processing system.

Good luck!

thank you. that gives me hope...i sent my I-130 package Feb 27, i got NOA1 on March 6.... so based on your pattern seems like ill get it end of july or august. 

Edited by skhal625

On 14/06/2017 at 5:17 PM, Dilorena said:

Meanwhile in Nebraska...

my estimated time for approval is September, and that is simply not okay. 

It's completely unfair that we pay the same fee, deliver the same paperwork and still have to wait considerably longer than other service centers. 

We're also pretty furious about that. Especially since I'm migrating to one the states that has an excellent service center with much better timescales than the one I've been sent to!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Team Hayward said:

We're also pretty furious about that. Especially since I'm migrating to one the states that has an excellent service center with much better timescales than the one I've been sent to!

Actually all service centers seem to be working at the same pace... +/- 1 Month

texas is on Dec/Jan

nebraska is on Nov/Dec

Pot is on Dec/Jan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.