Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Scazy said:

Yes September moving as scheduled! Based on the last update, CSC is on September now! So it's not like it's getting speed up ( I hope it would!) but the fact that it's moving and NOT transferred to local as I predicted makes me very happy !:)

What you mean mixed up though? I've been saying since the beginning status update we all got (local office transfer) is a glitch and finally here is a solid proof, as all approved fillers got letters from CSC and not a local office. And it's a great news to those who still waiting. I believe the only transfers that happening has a different messsge and notice like Positive thinker has received and it's related to n 400. 

what you mean my new name? It's been my name ever since I came to VJ 

im super confused 

Just saw how you are mixed up, I thought I said @PositiveThinker I love your new name.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

4 minutes ago, StewandKeba said:

It has been mostly Feb. filers who have been transferred, not Sept. filers.

Nope, not true. What has happened is two Feb filers who have applied for N400 whilst waiting upon ROC have been transferred. Not looked at other threads, but the thing is that the Feb filers, keep each other informed, constantly. :) Sept filers might not share information but not every day ... yet!

Edited by shell20

23 minutes ago, Scazy said:

Yes September moving as scheduled! Based on the last update, CSC is on September now! So it's not like it's getting speed up ( I hope it would!) but the fact that it's moving and NOT transferred to local as I predicted makes me very happy !:)

What you mean mixed up though? I've been saying since the beginning status update we all got (local office transfer) is a glitch and finally here is a solid proof, as all approved fillers got letters from CSC and not a local office. And it's a great news to those who still waiting. I believe the only transfers that happening has a different messsge and notice like Positive thinker has received and it's related to n 400. 

what you mean my new name? It's been my name ever since I came to VJ 

im super confused 

Also, another reason why I had to leave and take time out is, I did the same last time,I thought I had answered your post when it was not you who  had said it.  I hated the fact that the mad person quoted you and was awful to you and also Positive Thinker.

I tried my hardest to placate the conversation and protect you and PositiveThinker from such rubbish and untruths. However, it backfired. i swore at them (not acceptable). I did not want to cause a scene and get barred because I SO wanted to protect everyone on VJ,  However, it back fired. :(

2 minutes ago, Queenie simo said:

I filled  my i751cin January 2017... no info yet

CSC? And also did you check your NOA1 number instead of the bio=metric number, yet?

8 minutes ago, Queenie simo said:

I filled  my i751cin January 2017... no info yet

California right? There will be news shortly, be a transfer, an email, a case status, but it WILL happen!:)

4 hours ago, corvusheart said:

Did you file n400 too?

No. I will be gathering paper work and prepare to file N-400 in October 2018 if I have not heard anything by September this year. I am I-751 October 2017 filer and so im only elegible for N-400 on October 16 2018. What is crazy to me is that my local office (San Diego) are processing May 5 2017 N-400's already. by the time i file N-400 .. they will be processing dates way after mine so im hoping this forces them to get to mine quickly. but i dono. im just gonna wait and see what happens.

1 hour ago, shell20 said:

Also, another reason why I had to leave and take time out is, I did the same last time,I thought I had answered your post when it was not you who  had said it.  I hated the fact that the mad person quoted you and was awful to you and also Positive Thinker.

I tried my hardest to placate the conversation and protect you and PositiveThinker from such rubbish and untruths. However, it backfired. i swore at them (not acceptable). I did not want to cause a scene and get barred because I SO wanted to protect everyone on VJ,  However, it back fired. :(

Totally off topic, but that person simply just made me laugh, especially name change after ban and complimenting himself like it's another person taking was hilarious. But thank you for looking out! When facing negativity, just laugh it off, and it's going to bring you nothing but positive vibes. ;)

Edited by Scazy

13 minutes ago, Scazy said:

Totally off topic, but that person simply just made me laugh, especially name change after ban and complimenting himself like it's another person taking was hilarious. But thank you for looking out! When facing negativity, just laugh it off, and it's going to bring you nothing but positive vibes. ;)

Im not talking of his name change, I am talking about another person he thought it was ok to attack!  His name change was irrelevant as he is. I just got frustrated about him attacking my fellow Vjers and frustrated about the fact, to be politically correct I could not say get lost, but I did in the end, I ended up swearing which I don't like too, so I thought time to retreat. 

22 minutes ago, Scazy said:

You can't be serious. Hundred thousands cases got the same exact glitch with "local office" in each and every thread here on VJ. 

Correct not only Febs, however no glitch! Unless a glitch/virus/bug self delivers itself to the mail box as it did for two people today.

1 hour ago, shell20 said:

Correct not only Febs, however no glitch! Unless a glitch/virus/bug self delivers itself to the mail box as it did for two people today.

They got totally different status and mail update about their case going to National benefit center as it's should due to combo 751 and 400 since it's required an interview. It has nothing to do with mass glitch about "transferred to local office". People who choose not to apply for n400 still having their cases at cervice centers, even though they got the same glitch. 5 people got approval today from CSC, which processing cases from September 2016. All of them has same exactly statuses as majority of us on VJ. 

Thete was no mass transfer to local offices. 

Btw, I have infopass in like 12 hours. W

Edited by Scazy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline

@Derwood @PositiveThinker Brace yourselves and prep. Because you are about to receive your interview letters. Great news for all involved in this process. 

19 minutes ago, Haji delco said:

@Derwood @PositiveThinker Brace yourselves and prep. Because you are about to receive your interview letters. Great news for all involved in this process. 

Thanks! Whilst I would have preferred to skip the I-751 interview, I'm very glad that my case should be out of that CSC dungeon by now!

Spoiler

K1

15 November 2013: Sent I-129F Package 

21 November 2013: NOA1 

20 December 2013: NOA2

23 January 2014: Medical (London)

11 April 2014: Interview - Approved!

29 April 2014: POE Chicago

20 June 2014: Married in DC

AOS

7 July 2014: Mailed AOSEAD & AP forms via USPS

14 July 2014: NOA1 Text & E-Mails (x3) received at 23:52hrs (Received Date: 07/11/2014)

14 July 2014: Cheque cashed & I-485 transferred to Nebraska Service Centre

18 July 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received (x3)

22 July 2014: Biometrics Letter rec'd (Appointment 07/31/2014)

23 July 2014: Early Biometrics walk-in at Cincinnati office successful!

05 September 2014: EAD & AP approved! (texts rec'd 16:45hrs)

11 September 2014: EAD/AP card mailed

12 September 2014: EAD/AP card in hand (delivered 9:54am)

18 October 2014: Potential interview waiver letter rec'd (Dated: 10/15/2014)

19 May 2015: I-485 approved! (No interview) Welcome letter mailed!

23 May 2015: I-797 (NOA2) Welcome notice received

27 May 2015: Green card received

ROC

ROC filing window opens 18 February 2017

16 February 2017: ROC packet mailed to CSC

18 February 2017: USPS Tracking - Ready for collection from PO Box

25 February 2017: NOA1 received dated 02/21/2017

03 March 2017: Received biometrics appointment letter dated 25th February 2017. Appointment on 16 March 2017.

16 March 2017: Biometrics completed

08 March 2018: Case (allegedly) transferred to the National Benefits Center (presumably for a combo interview)

04 April 2019: ROC approved (as part of N-400 combo interview)

N-400

18 February 2018: N-400 Application submitted online

21 February 2018: NOA1 Rreceived

23 February 2018: Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment 13 March 2018. 

27 April 2018: Interview notice received. Interview Date: June 5, 2018. Request to reschedule sent as out of the country at that time.

04 April 2019: Attended interview ... PASSED!

11 April 2019: Oath ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.