Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JeanneSs said:

I agree. Well let’s see how it goes

I am awaiting an update from derwood, they went to their bio-metrics appointment today and an info pass, so hopefully there may be more information for us to digest.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

3 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

haha, i was thinking of the same thing:jest:

I know right, probably one of the most viewed page on the whole of the site that and case transfers and case status updates. :)

1 hour ago, gc@gc said:

My understanding is that when you filed your I-751, you paid the filing fee for that. USCIS created CRI-89. "fee waived" is for this CRI-89

Yes, but the fee waiver, glitch thing, doesnt show up on the normal page for USCIS case updates, or in my case no updates whatsoever!  I am thinking it wont update at all, just find out the news from USPS informed delivery.

Any CSC filers getting updates?

Looks like only VSC filers are getting approvals/interview notices.

I went through multiple threads.

VSC - approximate wait time 12 months

CSC - approximate wait time 16 months

4 minutes ago, shell20 said:

I am awaiting an update from derwood, they went to their bio-metrics appointment today and an info pass, so hopefully there may be more information for us to digest.

many places for bio metrics are asc, which is just a contractor for uscis, dont have access for others; as of info pass, it seems not really able to provide much useful info

1 minute ago, Waittrain said:

Any CSC filers getting updates?

Looks like only VSC filers are getting approvals/interview notices.

I went through multiple threads.

VSC - approximate wait time 12 months

CSC - approximate wait time 16 months

@braveheart97xxx had a strange message today about case being reviewed and a notice should be sent by March the 28th. Not sure they are a ROC filer or combined ROC/N400. I am assuming they are CSC though. We wont know if this is legit until something comes through the snail mail though.

2 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

many places for bio metrics are asc, which is just a contractor for uscis, dont have access for others; as of info pass, it seems not really able to provide much useful info

Oh dont we know that, its dis/mis information. One person will say one thing and another something else. However, they can't deny the case is at NBC as Derwood has the letter to prove it.

"Case Was Received At My Local Office

On March 5, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions..."

Finally saw something different (after 17 months) when I checked my wife's case status today. Hoping it's a good thing. #fingerscrossed

1 minute ago, Sungtory said:

On March 5, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions..."

Finally saw something different (after 17 months) when I checked my wife's case status today. Hoping it's a good thing. #fingerscrossed

@Sungtory Create an account here. https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov add all of your Receipt numbers and let us know what those say. You might find something you have been looking for too! Let us know :D

3 minutes ago, Sungtory said:

And so you should after 17 months. Wow that is a long wait!  Congratulations for your forthcoming approval!!

2 minutes ago, Sungtory said:

17 months? oh my !

1 minute ago, jadeswanson said:

@Sungtory Create an account here. https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov add all of your Receipt numbers and let us know what those say. You might find something you have been looking for too! Let us know :D

Great advice! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
9 minutes ago, jadeswanson said:

So I did that, but instead of saying my case was transferred to my local office the way it does on USCIS it says it was received on those dates. This leads me towards the glitch theory. I guess i can wait another week to see if i get a real transfer letter but nothing so far. 

Although....it doesn't show the March 5th update which is also on my USCIS account. Weird. 

cases copy.jpeg

Edited by erinandahmet

2 minutes ago, erinandahmet said:

So I did that, but instead of saying my case was transferred to my local office the way it does on USCIS it says it was received on those dates. This leads me towards the glitch theory. I guess i can wait another week to see if i get a real transfer letter but nothing so far. 

Although....it doesn't show the March 5th update which is also on my USCIS account. Weird. 

cases copy.jpeg

What service center did you file? if VSC... go check your mail box (possible approval or notice coming soon) .. if CSC... probably couple more weeks\months of waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.