Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Hi friends! I’m february 26th, 2017 filer. Last week case date was changed to 26th, 2018, like everyone else’s. Today after the outage date changed to March 5th. Don’t know how to react to that... be happy that it moved or sad that they probably lost my case for a year😄 

really confused like all of you

FEEB14EE-419C-4DF8-91D9-A816AFD975AE.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline

I also received this same message on the previous I-797 NOA that was invalid. Mine was changed on the 26th February and my N-400 is currently at 9 months down from 10 months as a February Filer. Well it can only be good news if its at the local office as lesser workload compared to the gigantic CSC

16 hours ago, shell20 said:

Try after midnight, alternatively very early in the morning, refresh every half an hour so you can pick up any cancellations. Failing that try a different USCIS office near to you.

I actually tried early this morning at 3:30 am with no success

i guess i will have to try after midnight as you mentioned 

Thank you so much

K1

16 August 2013 - I-129F sent to TSC

19 August 2013 - packet received

21 Augist 2013 - NOA1 received

16 September 2013 - Alien registration number changed

30 September 2013 - RFE

25 October 2013 - RFE reply

31 October 2013 - NOA2 received

22 November 2013 - packet shipped to NVC

29 November 2013 - NVC received

3 December 2013 - Packet left NVC

11 December 2013 - Physical packet received by Consulate
26 December 2013 - Interview APPROVED
31 December 2013 -Entry to US
------
AOS
27 February 2014 - Packet sent by FeDex
4 March 2014 - NOA1
28 March 2014 - Biometrics Captured
7 April 2015 - Approved, Card received
------
ROC I-751
21 February 2017 - I-751 Package mailed by USPS
24 February 2017 - Package Delivered
3 March 2017        - Money Order Cashed
6 March 2017       - NOA1 Received in mail dated 27 February
17 March 2017     - Biometrics appointment letter received, appont. 31 March
27 March 2018     - RFE
26 May  2018       - Approval
29 May 2018        - Card arrived in Mail
------
N-400
12 March 2019     - Filed Online
12 March 2019     - NOA1
5 April 2019         - Biometrics Appointment 

Mine now says March 5. No notifications recv'd on any devices though. It was saying 26th before. 

Case Was Received At My Local Office

On March 5, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

6 hours ago, Mad rabbit said:

By the way I’m CSC and no N-400 filed yet. Just in case if that will help to figure out what’s going on

9 minutes ago, DesiCan said:

Mine now says March 5. No notifications recv'd on any devices though. It was saying 26th before. 

On March 5, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

3 minutes ago, BenjaRu said:

I am a CSC Feb 2017 filer and my case still says received at local office on Feb 26th 2018.

Thanks Guys, so basically its different for everyone right now

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

23 minutes ago, sls said:

The only time I find spots available is early like at 8am in the morning 

Im sorry I forgot to mention it tends to be different at weekends with them updating systems. Try tonight just after mid night and if not you need to refresh every half hour or locate another field office near you that isn't so busy.

As far as Infopass appointment is concerned. I found rather a techy solution on VJ, and then added my response to it. It might help others --

Feel free to ask questions. Cheers.

On 1/31/2017 at 2:45 PM, Brainstormer said:

Hopefully this will help those that are having a hard time scheduling an appointment on infopass

You probably have seen this message "Currently, there are no available appointments. Please check again tomorrow." every time you try to use infopass to get an appointment.  Like you, it was very frustrating because it seems like there just isn't any appointments no matter what hour of the day you try, and even if you do get lucky, the appointment date seems are weeks away.

Here's what I did to get an appointment and hopefully it will help you too. 

set up an auto refresh and website change detector on your browser, you can find this add-on/extension to notify you as soon as the webpage changes.  I use chrome and the extensions I added is called SuperAuto Refresh and Visualping. 

go to the infopass page where you see the message "Currently, there are no available appointments. Please check again tomorrow."  and set it to auto refresh.  then set Visualping to monitor to check it every minute.  it will notify you with a pop up when the page appears with appointment dates. 

I did this while at work, and while I was doing other stuff on my computer, a message popped up and i was able to get an appointment. 

couple thing i noticed was, it gave me an appointment that was 2 days from now, which I was very surprised.  but I screwed up and hit back and that appointment date and time was gone.  my guess was someone canceled so there was a spot available but because i was too slow someone else took that spot.  so, make sure you stop the auto refresh as soon as the appointment calendar pops up so it doesn't refresh again.

Another thing I noticed was that for 2 days while I try this, the only time it appeared was in the morning between 8am to 10am Pacific time for the Los Angeles USCIS location.  It didn't appear for the rest of the day while I was working and had it running the whole time.

I need to get Advanced Parole, but the dates didn't work for me, so I still ended up just showing up at USCIS without an appointment.  They didn't seem too happy that I didn't get an appointment but still took me in.  Your mileage may vary depending on where you are, but hopefully this info will help someone who need to get an infopass appointment.

It also seems like it doesn't matter which USCIS location you go to.  At the LA County USCIS, there's 2 lines, one is for those that are within their jurisdiction (they check by zipcode) and another is for others, maybe trying to get an appointment at another location or set two browsers with on autorefresh and try to get whichever appointment is the earlier one..  Good Luck.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:23 AM, DesiCan said:

Aren't you such a lifesaver?!

I booked multiple appointments 3 hours away just because I couldn't find one in the nearest (dallas) location. Your process helped me find an appointment within 45 minutes.

I'm finally going to make 1/2 an hour drive instead of 3 hours God-willing. Thanks to you!

Edited by DesiCan

15 minutes ago, DesiCan said:

No matter what time I tried it didn't work, other than 1am in the morning. I saw plenty of slots that quickly just disappeared by 3am. 

I was looking for appointment at dallas office.

Thanks DesiCan, I tried after midnight and got one straight away, however my office is in Pittsburgh, not on Pacific time and not at an office that is overwhelmed with service requests. Thanks for sharing! :)

Good morning everyone, well again I am totally exhausted with USCIS and their latest case transfers. My husband said to me yesterday, what are you doing?  Then don't answer that one VJ right?!?!  Lol.  Yes, I said, just trying to make sense about whats going on with it all.   Its like watching a thriller and you don't know what twists and turns are going to happen and how the ending will be.

Well my fellow vjers another week and one step closer to getting that approval and GC.  I wish you all much luck and I want to hear at least 30 approvals this week if not more!  Sending you Green dust for that approval and all magical things too.

Also, any one know where a GC comes from? Seems I have correspondence from USCIS but not sure if it might be my card. My status has not updated from case received!  Now there's a surprise, not! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

On February 26, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,  finally I feel I'm on the same boat as everyone now.  Is this a good thing or bad?  '(

So, What does this really mean guys?  Please? 

Edited by braveheart97xxx

May 24 2014 - Got Married in Florida

Preparing paperworks AOS from B2 (visitor)

July 18 2014 received mail according to USPS

July 24 2014 - email notification package received signed J chyba .. ;)

July 30 2014 - Received NOA's by mail

August 11 2014 - Received I-797C (Biometric appointment scheduled for August 22, 2014)

August 12 2014 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (Orlando Office)

August 14 2014 - Requested USCIS hotline to expedite EAD

August 18 2014 - Received email from USCIS to submit pertinent document to support expedite EAD

August 20 2014 - Submitted "Job offer letter" via fax

August 25 2014 - I-765 EAD moved to "Production Status " and will be mailed within 30 days

September 5, 2014 - Advance Parole and EAD combo card received in mail

----

April 07 , 2015 - USCIS Interview date

April 08,2015 - Received emai " Card production , green card on the way " - I-130 approved .;)

Just now, braveheart97xxx said:

On February 26, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC1714700381, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,  finally I feel I'm on the same boat as everyone now.  Is this a good thing or bad?  '(

So, What does this really mean guys?  Please? 

Right now we have no idea whatsoever, some think a glitch, others think a transfer.   Some officers have said a transfer when asked others have said not. So the jury is out right now, I guess only time will tell.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.