allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Please add ur case and help others and keep other informed .........

Member -----------------PD---------------------Welcome letter  ------Interview date

Myomin --------------  January 5, 2011--------   Received  ------------Waiting

Mehr --------------      January 18, 2011--------  Received  -----------Waiting

Irma24 ----------        January 20, 2011--------  Received ------------Waiting

Mandydandy -------   March (?), 2011 --------- Waiting   ------------ Waiting
Allset ----------------    March 6, 2011 ---------    Waiting   ------------  Waiting

Dough2651 -----------March 16, 2011 ---------  Waiting--------- -----  Waiting
xFred      --- -- ------  March 26, 2011 -----------Waiting------- -----    Waiting

Mudazer      --- -- -- July(?), 2011 --------------  Waiting ------- -----  Waiting

IamGeorgia -----      August(?), 2011 -------      Waiting ------- -----  Waiting

If I add someone PD incorrect please let me know :) 

Good afternoon everyone my Priority date is March 8, 2011. I contacted NVC on Monday to update my sister's account with an email address and they said our cause was opened in April and within six weeks from that date we should receive the WL so fingers crossed for all the March filers 

Please add your case and help others and keep others informed.........

Member -----------------PD---------------------Welcome letter  ------Interview date

Myomin --------------  January 05, 2011-------   Received  ---------   Waiting

Mehr --------------       January 18, 2011--------  Received  ---------- Waiting

Irma24 -----------        January 20, 2011--------  Received ----------  Waiting

Allset ----------------   March 06, 2011 ---------   Waiting   ----------- Waiting

Mandydandy -------   March 08, 2011 ----------  Waiting   ------------Waiting

Dough2651 -----------March 16, 2011 ----------  Waiting--------- ---  Waiting
xFred      --- -- ------  March 26, 2011 ----------  Waiting------- -----  Waiting

Mudazer      --- --- -- July(?), 2011 --------------  Waiting ------- ----- Waiting

IamGeorgia ----- -     August(?), 2011 ----------   Waiting ------- ----- Waiting

Edited by xFred

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, I'm Saira. My PD is 14 july 2011 (f2b).I am also waiting for my welcome letter and interview letter.Plz add me to this list.....Thanks

Welcome Saira :)

Timeline

Please add your case and help others and keep others informed.........

Myomin --------------  January 05, 2011-------   Received  ---------   Waiting

Mehr --------------       January 18, 2011--------  Received  ---------- Waiting

Irma24 -----------       January 20, 2011--------  Received ----------  Waiting

Allset ----------------   March 06, 2011 ---------   Waiting   ----------- Waiting

Mandydandy -------   March 08, 2011 ----------  Waiting   ------------Waiting

Dough2651 -----------March 16, 2011 ----------  Waiting--------- ---  Waiting
xFred      --- -- ------  March 26, 2011 ----------  Waiting------- -----  Waiting

Sairaghani --- --- --  July 14, 2011 -------------- Waiting ------- ----- Waiting

Mudazer      --- --- --July(?), 2011 --------------  Waiting ------- ----- Waiting

IamGeorgia ----- -     August(?), 2011 ----------   Waiting ------- ----- Waiting

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hi my name is Ty. I was under category F2b till 1st of may when I got a response to a mail I sent to move me to F1. 

got my WL on 3rd may and I've paid AOS and IV FEE. waiting for DS 260 to be available 

Timeline
4 hours ago, tt28 said:

hi my name is Ty. I was under category F2b till 1st of may when I got a response to a mail I sent to move me to F1. 

got my WL on 3rd may and I've paid AOS and IV FEE. waiting for DS 260 to be available 

What's your PD??

Filed: Timeline

I have received nothing, I have also tried to start the "choice of agent" and still get the 

"Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error. "

Timeline

I am worried because in other categories like F4 and F2A on other forums are receiving Welcome Letter.But none of us have received any letter yet..Why :(:(

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hey guys you can mail nvc for any question.

i sent them an e-mail and they reply quickly.

Selected Question:
What is the status of my case?

Additional Comments:
The Priority date of this case is 01/18/2011, is there an estimated interview date on file?

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: ANK2011#### filed by ########## on behalf of ##########.

The NVC received all documentation necessary to complete processing of your case. Your case is now waiting for a visa interview to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in ANKARA, TURKEY. All parties to this case will be notified when an interview is scheduled.

IMPORTANT: The applicant(s) should NOT confirm travel arrangements, sell property, or resign employment until the U.S. Embassy or Consulate issues a visa to them.

Case Number:                  ANK2011######

Petitioner's Name:            #####, #######

Principal Applicant's Name:   ##############

Preference Category:          F2B

Your Priority Date:           18Jan2011

Foreign State Chargeability:  GERMANY

U.S. EMBASSY, CONSULAR SECTION

ATATÜRK BLVD. 110

06100 KAVAKLIDERE

ANKARA, TURKEY

Sincerely,

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

FCI Federal, Support Contractor

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 7:55 PM, Dough2651 said:

Hi Everyone,

My PD is March 2011.

I just received the following email from the NVC

"

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: BGT201XXX063 filed by XXX on behalf of XXX.

The National Visa Center is ready to accept fees, documents, and forms in support of this immigrant visa application. We will send detailed instructions to the petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record soon. Thank you for your patience; we look forward to working with you.

Case Number:                  BGT2011XXX3

Petitioner's Name:            ARXXXXDA, XXX

Principal Applicant's Name:   XXXXX

Preference Category:          F2B

Your Priority Date:           16Mar2011

Foreign State Chargeability:  COLOMBIA

U.S. EMBASSY

CARRERA 45 NO. 24B-27

BOGOTÁ, D.C.

COLOMBIA

I have not figured our what to do next, but as soon as I figure it out, I will post it.

Thanks

Hey Dough,

Did you receive your letter?

If yeah, how much it took time after their email? As I received the same answer from them yesterday!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.