allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today I received this CHECKLIST letter for me and my sister case and they asked different things for both of us.My question is that we have submitted all documents similar for I 864 A and I 864 but they asked us different missing documents..I am really confused .Please guide me what should I send now :(

21761646_1805767123047803_4835466303525955193_n.jpg

Timeline

This checklist letter is for sister ..What does hidden line means???:(

Checklist for Household Member (My Brother)

Regarding Your Form I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member, and Required Financial Evidence ===================================================================== ========

These instructions refer only to the Form I-864A completed by the household member named above. The National Visa Center (NVC) reviewed your Form I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member. This form had one or more sections with missing or incorrect information; was missing required supporting documents; or both. Please review the instructions below. You will need to correct your Form I-864A and collect missing documents as requested. Please send the corrected form and documents to NVC. Mailing instructions can be found on the Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet. Your case is on hold until we receive these items. Remember to include a photocopy of the Form I-864 for each derivative visa applicant (spouse and/or children) who is immigrating with the principal applicant. If you need to complete a new Form I-864A, you can access the form and instructions online at uscis.gov/i-864a. Additional information can be found at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish). ===================================================================== ========

Please make the below corrections to your Form I-864A or gather the requested financial evidence:

[x] Hidden line. 

[x] Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member [x] Your Form I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member is missing. Please complete and submit Form I-864A.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 4/18/2017 at 6:43 PM, Dough2651 said:

Great Idea,

As soon as I get the Welcome Letter, I will post.

Good Luck Everyone.

Hi,

im from Colombia too. I am currently waiting for my interview date. I got that case complete email, have you received your interview date?

just curious how long does it take.

thank you!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
18 hours ago, Dough2651 said:

HI

No Not yet, my PD is March 2011, When is yours?

Thanks

My PD is Jun/29/2010, still no interview date. Some people say Bogota only schedules interviews from the 28th to the 8th of each month; not sure how it works.

Timeline

My siblings have received case complete letter today but I have sent documents requested by NVC ...I am not sure when will I receive case complete letter .

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
2 hours ago, allset said:

My siblings have received case complete letter today but I have sent documents requested by NVC ...I am not sure when will I receive case complete letter .

Most likely after 11 weeks.

Filed: Timeline

My Priority date is also March 2011.

I did receive a question about the package I sent " I left our the copy of the passport"

I sent that back to them last week and was told I should hear something within the next 30 days.

I am concerned that the priority date is not moving faster?? not sure why?

Thansk

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Dough2651 said:

I did receive a question about the package I sent " I left our the copy of the passport"

I sent that back to them last week and was told I should hear something within the next 30 days.

Thansk

It stopped moving because at the end of fiscal year, visas were alloted to Philippines. Now it got back on track and they predict, that it'll start moving forward by 1month. So all is fine.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MAHD90 said:

My priority date is 13 March 2011 I submitted the docs to NVC but I did not receive any reply (I can from Ivory coast)

It takes 11 weeks to complete the case after NVC has received your documents if you won't receive a Checklist.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Dough2651 said:

Thansk

My siblings and I submitted our documents to NVC on 4th August,2017 and they received Case complete letter on 28th September,2017... but I received checklist of missing I 864 A on 22nd September so I resend it  to NVC on 27th September so I am waiting for case complete letter. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

We received following email asking for the missing information but it has also mentioned that I should not send it to NVC rather I should take it during visa interview. I am little confused here. Do I just take it to visa interview or need to post it to NVC.

Thanks in advance.

ASSESSMENT LETTER
Regarding Evidence of Income for Financial Sponsor or Household Member:
_____XXXXXXX______________________________
=====================================================================
========
These instructions refer only to the financial sponsor or household member named above. The
National Visa Center (NVC) reviewed the Affidavit of Support form and evidence that you
submitted. You are missing one or more documents that are required to demonstrate your
income level. Please review the instructions below and collect the missing documents.

Do NOT send these documents to NVC. We will schedule your visa interview without
having reviewed these documents. Instead, give all requested documents to the visa
applicant, who should give them to the consular officer during the visa interview.
Failure
to submit the requested documents at the time of the visa interview can delay this case.
Additional information on evidence of income can be found online at nvc.state.gov/aos
(English) or nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish). You do not need to contact NVC at this time.
After we schedule the immigrant interview, we will send the applicant an appointment letter.
========
Please gather the below requested financial evidence:
[x] Proof of U.S. citizenship, nationality, or Lawful Permanent Resident status (examples: a copy of your birth certificate,
certificate of Naturalization, certificate of citizenship, consular report of birth abroad to citizen parents, or the biographic
data page of your U.S. passport).

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pustak said:

Hi Everyone,

We received following email asking for the missing information but it has also mentioned that I should not send it to NVC rather I should take it during visa interview. I am little confused here. Do I just take it to visa interview or need to post it to NVC.

Thanks in advance.

ASSESSMENT LETTER
Regarding Evidence of Income for Financial Sponsor or Household Member:
_____XXXXXXX______________________________
========
These instructions refer only to the financial sponsor or household member named above. The
National Visa Center (NVC) reviewed the Affidavit of Support form and evidence that you
submitted. You are missing one or more documents that are required to demonstrate your
income level. Please review the instructions below and collect the missing documents.

Do NOT send these documents to NVC. We will schedule your visa interview without
having reviewed these documents. Instead, give all requested documents to the visa
applicant, who should give them to the consular officer during the visa interview.
Failure
to submit the requested documents at the time of the visa interview can delay this case.
Additional information on evidence of income can be found online at nvc.state.gov/aos
(English) or nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish). You do not need to contact NVC at this time.
After we schedule the immigrant interview, we will send the applicant an appointment letter.
========
Please gather the below requested financial evidence:
[x] Proof of U.S. citizenship, nationality, or Lawful Permanent Resident status (examples: a copy of your birth certificate,
certificate of Naturalization, certificate of citizenship, consular report of birth abroad to citizen parents, or the biographic
data page of your U.S. passport).

Yes I received the same letter but asking me different  documents and  I didn't resend anything because it's clearly mentioned "Do Not send"  ..Did you receive CC letter?? if not I hope you'll receive case complete letter soon :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.