zilchfox

Going in for biometrics early -- is it worth it?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Stumbled upon this topic: 

My biometrics appointment is scheduled for January 20th at 2:00 PM at Atlanta, and I'd love to get it out of the way and it seems a TON of people have been super successful in just simply walking in to get it done, however is it even worth it? Does it speed up anything at all? I mean if it helps to chop off 11 days of processing times I'd have no problem going in, otherwise what's the point aside from an availability standpoint?

03-19-2021: Officially an American Citizen 🇺🇸 Entire journey from initial K-1 Visa filing to Naturalization took 5 years, 8 days.

You can see my complete timeline by clicking here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Atlanta is busy busy busy. 

We went to an early one and I'm not doing it again. We waited for 2 hours and when they finally let us to through it only took 10 min. 

But you will be pushed back in the line all the time people come in with time scheduled for that day. 

I don't believe it will push you forward those few days.

Edited by Georgia16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}