MarkPerry

TMZ: Obama Family Building a Wall Around New Home

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

He will build a wall to protect his family, but doesn't believe in building a wall to protect America.  Bush didn't build a wall when he moved into his Dallas house.

"President Barack Obama will reportedly have a big, beautiful wall around his new home in Washington DC.

According to spy photos from TMZ, workers are currently building a brick wall around the rental home where the Obamas plan to live after leaving the White House.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

The Obama family is expected to live in Washington D.C. while youngest daughter Sasha finishes school."

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, the right sure can whine about nothing. The slogan should have been make America whine again, cause that's pretty much all that's been happening with the Trumpsters. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

15 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

Wow, the right sure can whine about nothing. The slogan should have been make America whine again, cause that's pretty much all that's been happening with the Trumpsters. 

Quite the opposite.  Trump Supporters understand the importance of a wall and protecting our country and assets.  Dumbo on the other hand wants open borders and is against protecting the US from illegals crossing, this is part of his policy while in office.

Trumpster find Dumbo to be a major hypocrite.  Do as I say, not as I do.   We just like to call his bluff.

Timeline
1 minute ago, MarkPerry said:

Quite the opposite.  Trump Supporters understand the importance of a wall and protecting our country and assets.  Dumbo on the other hand wants open borders and is against protecting the US from illegals crossing, this is part of his policy while in office.

Trumpster find Dumbo to be a major hypocrite.  Do as I say, not as I do.   We just like to call his bluff.

Nope.  Obviously some on the right like complaining about nothing. If Obama building a wall around his house is a sore subject for you, I hate to break it to you, but you may have an issue that Trump can't fix.

Looking at Obama's approval rating, more than half the country actually likes him. We can't say that about Trump yet. Hopefully we will be able to at some point but I'm not holding my breath. I'll say this though, four years isn't that long, especially if it takes you two of them to get over Obama.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

Nope.  Obviously some on the right like complaining about nothing. If Obama building a wall around his house is a sore subject for you, I hate to break it to you, but you may have an issue that Trump can't fix.

Looking at Obama's approval rating, more than half the country actually likes him. We can't say that about Trump yet. Hopefully we will be able to at some point but I'm not holding my breath. I'll say this though, four years isn't that long, especially if it takes you two of them to get over Obama.

You do know statistics are easily manipulated for the audience they want to serve.   Just like the 4 out of 5 dentist recommend chewing "XXXX" gum.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

You do know statistics are easily manipulated for the audience they want to serve.   Just like the 4 out of 5 dentist recommend chewing "XXXX" gum.

It's difficult to argue against that kind of logic.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

But……..walls don't work:rofl:   Where did all those clueless people go? I haven't heard that comment in a while.

The good news is most of them have gone from saying the wall will never be built……to mexico will not pay for it.

The MDL never keeps giving good material and hilarious hypocrisiy. Right after blasting Trump for wanting to build a wall , and saying walls dont work

This amazing ocean view is brought to you by Mark Zuckerberg: The Facebook founder's six-foot wall around $100m Hawaii retreat that obscures spectacular panorama for locals

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665223/This-amazing-ocean-view-brought-Mark-Zuckerberg-Facebook-founder-s-six-foot-wall-100m-Hawaii-retreat-obscures-spectacular-panorama-locals.html

16 hours ago, eieio said:

But……..walls don't work:rofl:   Where did all those clueless people go? I haven't heard that comment in a while.

The good news is most of them have gone from saying the wall will never be built……to mexico will not pay for it.

They are finally realizing reality is about to set in.