emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, DHIRU said:

Hello all,

This is first post from my end. I think it's too early to ask but if some one need to guess

my 

PD : 8thOct 2008 

Type : F3 

What you think guys , How long it takes from now ? 

Hi Dhiru,

We can only predict it's not for sure, but from the history it takes a little over 12 years......so I would say by the end of 2020.

Hope this helps.

Hi 

Had interview in Islamabad. They handed out form 221g with no requirement. Kept my whole family in AP for 1 day. Next day I checked my status, it said "READY". Can someone help me understand what it means.

Thanks

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, march 2006 said:

Hi 

Had interview in Islamabad. They handed out form 221g with no requirement. Kept my whole family in AP for 1 day. Next day I checked my status, it said "READY". Can someone help me understand what it means.

Thanks

AP after interview is normal, to print the visa and paste it to passport its called admin process too. It may take upto 3 days . But READY means visa is ready and the will dispatch it asap.

But if they gave you 221g form , its worry part. Did they told u anything ? Did they told u r approved?

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

2 hours ago, pink_niru said:

AP after interview is normal, to print the visa and paste it to passport its called admin process too. It may take upto 3 days . But READY means visa is ready and the will dispatch it asap.

But if they gave you 221g form , its worry part. Did they told u anything ? Did they told u r approved?

They said your interview is clear. We don't need any documents. I don't know why they put us in AP. Moreover AP status changed to Ready the very next day. Since then it is showing Ready. My case was last updated on 23 Oct.

Thanks

Timeline
21 minutes ago, march 2006 said:

They said your interview is clear. We don't need any documents. I don't know why they put us in AP. Moreover AP status changed to Ready the very next day. Since then it is showing Ready. My case was last updated on 23 Oct.

Thanks

As i said it's normaly , if its showing ready than i guess you should be fine..from which country you are ? track your passport somewhere in below site depending on country, it may have been dispatched already. 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com

Edited by pink_niru

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum. PD 02/02/2009. F3

It seems like ages since I was applied. The waiting time was little over 7 and half years when applied. It has zoomed up to 12 plus in last decade.

Can anyone suggest when can I expect my processing to start. I know it's a tricky question, but this Wait time has kept many plans on hold.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting

Timeline
On 10/24/2018 at 10:57 PM, Oct06 said:

Hello!  I am the petitioner for my son (living in India) on his I-130 F3 application.  PD 10/10/2006.  The visa bulletin indicates this PD is current, but we haven't received any information or notices.  Has anyone with this PD date received instructions for submitting documents?

Your PD is current for welcome letter not for visa. You should receive the welcome letter pretty soon. Do you have your email id updated with NVC ? if not call them immediately and make sure that your email id is updated with them

One of my friend has 2 F3 files , one with PD of Dec 2006 & second with Nov 2006. Surprisingly , his Dec file is open now but NOT of Nov ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.